How to get rid of cold sores?

I’m in my second trimester and have had a cold sore on the side of my mouth for a little. It looked like it was healing, however whenever I eat it bleeds. I’m also getting one on the opposite side of my mouth. What will help? Is it common in pregnancy?

2 Likes

Your immune system is down. I would contact the doctor to see what is safe to use.

2 Likes

One time when I was pregnant I had them all over my face :cry:

Campho phenique you can get it at any drug store. It’s cheap and takes care of them in 2 or 3 days.

I always ended up getting one if I was overly tired, not sleeping very well or when I was sick both times my immune system was down. I can typically feel them coming on. So I start a regime of using rubbing alcohol to help dry it up and Abreva works great. Using both of these helps cut down the break out/healing process. It’s safe to use while pregnant. Abreva isn’t cheap, but I found it works so much better then anything else. Also once it starts drying up put just a little bit of Vaseline on it to keep it from cracking.

I would contact your obgyn …they’ll prescribe something

Get Hempworx CBD OIL IT GOES AWAY IN 2 DAYS

Its common anytime your immune system isnt at 100% if you have cold sore virus. Including during pregnancy