How to get rid of stretch marks?

:warning:this is not a sales platform anyone trying to promote their business or sell something will be banned​:warning:

Random question. Everyone says to use all these various oils for stretch marks. What about neosporin? Has anyone used that and it helped? Its intended for scars but no one ever mentions using it for stretch marks.

2 Likes

Neosporin really isn’t for scars either. It’s an antibiotic ointment that’s meant for scratches and wounds, to keep bacteria at bay. That being said, Neosporin will not help with stretch marks. You’re better off with BioOil, cocoa butter, or Save my Skin by pure romance. I don’t sell pure romance, but it is honestly the BEST product I’ve found. I’ve used it since before I had a baby, and as long as you stay on top of it (every night after shower) you’ll see great results.

1 Like

Bio oil is the best. I use it for everything from stretch marks, scars, dry skin and cuticles, and frizzy hair. Neosporin is an antibiotic ointment not meant to treat the appearance of scars.

1 Like

Neosporin isn’t for scars

1 Like

MLM huns disgust me. Thanks for the disclaimer

1 Like

Mederma is best for scars.

Ive been using bio oil… Makes my belly less itchy aa it grows too.

Going to get stretch marks or you’re not, it doesn’t matter how much oil or what kind of oil or anything it’s all about how elastic your skin is

8 Likes

I’m proud of my stretch marks. Never used anything for them…

Nothing I used prevented, and nothing has helped them. I just accepted that they are here. I’m a little proud of them, cause man was that a tough pregnancy.

1 Like