How to get the smell of pee out of the floor?

Mom’s help my son is missing and aiming at the floor. How do get rid of that pee smell?

6 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/CleaningTips/comments/nw9cb8/shaving_cream_hack/

Make him sit down until he knows what he is doing. Or make him clean it up.

6 Likes

My sister in law used an empty mayo jar. She kept it clean and on the floor next to the toilet. My nephew aimed into the jar. Didn’t make a mess and when he grew a little taller she tossed the jar.
BTW that jar with lid also went in the car with them when they traveled. Never had an accident.

Shaving cream … spray it on wait 10 minutes wipe it off with a paper towel and all is good 

3 Likes

Enzyme based cleaner (I like Odoban)

And make him clean the bathroom twice a week.

1 Like

Depending on your toilet, sometimes the smell comes from under the screws that hold the toilet seat on. Take that all apart and soak in disinfectant

There’s a difference between between “missing” and “aiming”. In either case, peroxide works wonders.

1 Like

Shaving cream is really good at getting rid of the urine smell.

7 Likes

Order pet enzyme spray off Amazon for pets.

If you want to prevent it from happening again…make him clean it or at least help depending on age

Just have him sit to urinate at home. It’s bad for his bladder to stand anyway and the microscopic aersolized splashback coats the entire bathroom even with perfect aim. There are zero benefits to urinating while standing except when using a public toilet. Use an enzyme based cleaner to eliminate odor.

1 Like

Bleach wipes done by him water splashes out when guys pee

There’s a particular enzyme cleaner that you need to break down the urine. Pet products are the best to use, everything else will mask the smell temporarily.

Make him sit if he’s creating that much of a mess to where your bathroom reeks of urine.

Peroxide is the cheapest and easiest thing and it works for so many other things too.

Mum of 3 boys 1 girl and a husband lol. Shaving foam. Literally just rub it all over the floor leave a few hours then wash it away with floor cleaner and hot water that you use x

Shaving cream , it absorbs the smell ,

White Vinegar, boiling hot water, dawn dish soap… mop it twice. Then shaving cream on it for 10-20 minutes then wash off.

Blue mouthwash and water in a spray bottle spray it and set newspaper over it allow to dry the newspaper absorbs the odor works on anything. Thank me later works with any pee or vomit odors humans or animals