How to handle depression?

i need some advice please… i have mental problems badly i need help for it sometimes i think bad things like bad things i have adhd depression axienty diabetes ect… i cry and sob sometimes… my parents treat me like a dog they dont wont nun do with me i live with my dad but he dont have nothing go do with me or my kdis and i want to move out so bad and go back to where i use to live at… but i would have start over and transfer everything and try to make it. but i hate it here i want to go so freaking bad i hate my parents i hate everybody supposly my family they have nothing do with us it was all a lie befroe i moved rveryone beg me to come back and it was a a lie… im scared to talk to anyone about it but i think i fele like im going crazy i think so bad things over and over again… i feel no good im over weight :disappointed: and try so hard to have a life but when i try my head says something else i try talk to my bf but he just says dont think that but is not like that he doesnt listen to what im saying… i feel lost and i feel like im loosing my mind my grandparents raised me my parents treat us like a ddog they dont even spend time with there grandkids at all… when i try go around my mom she says excuses or no next time ect… my dad he treats us like crap we live here he wanted us here now its otherwise we pay for his food when we go out eat rarely ever do we buy food ect… he eats up the food dont help out or nothing… it’s toxic here and i want to go but we have no money to start back on getting a place… or something to move my stuff… my dad all he does is leave to a place that he dont own and come back at night and eat and sleep my kids dont even be around him at all he dont even work either… my mom cares to much for my stepsister and her kids… sorry had to get all of it out… but the mental thing i need advice on because i feel mental and always thinking bad things over and over again…

**** not thinking about sucide just bad things i would never commit sucide****

9 Likes

Seek help asap. If you’re thinking bad things, you should really look into hospitalization. Don’t worry about the stigma behind it. I myself was hospitalized once. For a week voluntarily. It was the best thing I could have done for my mental health and I don’t regret it one bit. But you really need to take your mental health seriously and seek professional help. Just as if you would go to the dr. For an illness. I wish you the very best of luck.

5 Likes

You need therapy and a Dr maybe meds. Start their set goals w help of these places and wrk on you.

Get help
There is no harm in needing medical help and financial help
There IS harm in staying in a place (mentally and physically) that causes you harm.
Take medication (responsibly and with the help and guidance of doctors)
Apply for financial help and aid in getting to a place where you can support yourself.
You’re going to need to fight for it but you can do it.
And you’ll feel so much better in the end

(I need and take medication too so don’t feel like you’re alone)

9 Likes

Yes. you need to find a way to move and go where you are happy or where you feel better for the sake of your children.Talk to a social worker at a hospital or through your dr.Its not fair to be unhappy and obviously your children wont be happy if momma isnt happy.

2 Likes

You speak of all your medical issues especially mental. My question is do you have a dr. You need to speak with one immediately! Go to the emergency room and ask for help.

1 Like

Call this number. You can speak to someone and sometimes they can have someone come to your house so you can speak to them. Try to keep your head up. I’m sorry that you going through what your going through and I hope you call this number so you can get the help you need.

5 Likes

Honey it sounds like you really need to reach out for some help. I’m sorry you’re going through this, but you gotta do everything you can keep yourself and your babies safe.

1 Like

call 911 now! these things take a turn for d worst very easily… call them, theyll take u to the hospital and from there they will guide u in the right direction.

3 Likes

Get to a doctor ASAP!

1 Like

It’s better for you and your kids to leave because the longer you stay in that situation the more you’ll regret on not leaving that situation.

1 Like

You need to seek help from god he will show you a way to live the life you want.

1 Like

Ask for help. There is no shame in needing help!!!

3 Likes

Here we have a Community Service Board or CSB that helps people with mental issues you are not crazy you just need someone to talk to or maybe even some medication to calm you.

3 Likes

Get help from kids father ? Maybe ?

If your on medicaid go get some mental help or go to ss and sign up for it if its bad enough you can get disability

If you can get help, get it. In the mean time try focusing on how you can get your own place. Maybe some type of job when your bf can be home with the little ones. And be very careful how you spend your money so you can get out. Focus on yourself, bf, and little ones.

Fan adds
Karen🍒

could u please put not thinking about sucide just bad things i would never commit sucide

I’d say to take care of yourself first and seek counseling and/or see your doctor. Sort out your feelings before making any major decisions. Decisions made when you are emotional aren’t always the best ones

1 Like

See a dr and therapist. Moving is not going to help you until you fix what’s going on on the inside. What your having is unwanted intrusive thoughts. The right mix of medication and therapy will significantly improve your life.

2 Likes

I think you need to find some mental help. Someone to help you sort out these feelings. I pray you get the help and healing you need.

1 Like

Please go somewhere to get help some agency can get you out of there go for help

You can go to the emergency room and get an evaluation on your mental health. Then they can guide you to the right resources.

1 Like

Definitely get some help…Something you’ll NEVER REGRET…The sooner the better… being happy and feeling safe is a MUST. GO tomorrow…go get HELP. Keep us informed PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU. EXPLAIN to you kids mama is gonna go get help… I love you and I Will be back and I will be better. Luv u friend. I want you to be happy & well.

2 Likes

So as someone who also has ADHD, depression and anxiety I will tell you that a huge turning point for making myself feel better was taking better care of myself. I started eating better, I started brushing my hair everyday, made my self get out of bed and brush my teeth, I pushed all negative and toxic people out of my life and brought more positive influence into my life and girl let me tell you, little by little things got better.
My advice to you would be to move. It might be hard as hell and it might stress you out some but being around people who are treating you like trash is only going to make you feel worse. It sucks letting go of family but sometimes it’s what is best for us. Don’t let your kids grow up seeing their grandparents act and treat themselves and their mother that way.
Look into getting financial help or low income housing until you are in a better place to provide and have a better state of mind. But it sounds like moving out will do you and your kids some good. Just keep your head up and take care of yourself!

1 Like

And for goodness sakes, no more children until you’re well!

1 Like

You’re not crazy you’re overwhelmed! Go where you and your kids will be happy and safe. It’s hard to raise children and have no one to count on. You’re not alone if you ever need to talk you can pm me. I won’t judge I have battled with depression and anxiety myself

You def don’t need to be around your own kids with all this going on… please seek help for your children…

1 Like

Take care of your mental state first then get help to get the kids to a better situation.

Go get some help! You need to go talk to a therapist who can give you healthy coping skills & maybe point you in the right direction to make your wants/needs into reality

Go get help… to hell with family. I have mental problems myself because of parents & stepmother. Had a child @ 17 worked stepmother took my whole check. Turned 18 moved to a different town got on welfare for awhile. Couldn’t keep a job because of my mental health issues. Now Im on ssi, got health insurance.not where I want to be but I don’t have suicidal thoughts anymore. I’m 63 now, too old to work with my other health issues. Hope you get the help you need

Take your kids, get to a shelter, start over, get medical and psych treatment.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Your not crazy, you just got alot on your plate sweetie. You really need to leave and start over on your own. Not sure how old you kiddos are but maybe you can find like a mobile park. Those seem to be very economical? But for now when you feel to overwhelmed and need to get your head straight go for a walk even if it’s just around the block. But most importantly you need to see a therapist someone you can talk to.

Frustration will manifest in emotions. Sometimes you should refocus and cast those emotions aside to prioritize and relax.