How to improve mental health?

It’s been kind of crazy here at my house. A good crazy but my mental health has been down in the slumps with no motivation for some reasonAny tips that helped you get out of the slump? I like to listen to music that’s been helping me a little

7 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to improve mental health?

I draw, write poetry, cook. I learned in therapy to redirect those feelings in to something you love. Spend your energy on that, not the depression. (Easier Said than done I know) I also keep a journal and burn it when I’m done with it, it’s a whole release ceremony for me as I watch it burn I try to let go of those feelings. Good luck love!

1 Like

Therapy if it’s not bad enough for meds

1 Like

Hobbies help. Reading, crocheting… help me. I go to group therapy once a week and take my meds. I also have my emotional support dog. Music is a great one. I still have trouble with motivation. I have to do it one job at a time. Gear yourself up, one job at a time. Then rest, then add the next. That’s how I have to do it.

1 Like

After leaving my previous job 12 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14996… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SmartJob47.pages.dev

Take some time for your self. Whether it be reading, listening to music, or even going for a walk. Find something that’s enjoyable to you, and do it. As parents, we become consumed and overwhelmed with running around and making sure that everyone else is taken care of. We often neglect taking care of ourselves. Sounds like you just need a little bit of a break.

1 Like

Never stop believing in yourself because at the end of the day no matter what happens, it is the hope that we have within our hearts that keeps us going…
We must find time to thank the people Joshua Bunker and his trading platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com who make a difference in our lives.
I successfully receive my profit after investing with you, you are really the best and most trusted Account Manager. I really appreciate your benevolence gesture, you took time to guide and instruct me on how to invest and l got my profit within the duration of time specified. Thank you very much for everything Sir​:dollar::100::heavy_check_mark:
Contact him :point_right:Redirecting...