How to keep a dog calm for fireworks?

How do you keep your dogs calm through fireworks? my neighborhood literally celebrates for a week after the 4th has ended and my dog freaks out the entire time…what can I do got her?

7 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to keep a dog calm for fireworks?

Bendaryl, covered crate and tv on

CBD and loudish music in my house helps. And snuggles

1 Like

Let her sit between your feet and hug her.

My parents have given cbd oils also sat on bed with dog covered her with blanket and held.and know a few other people who have done the oils I saw someone who forgot put headphones on there dog if tolerated

I get a sedative gel from the vet. Only thing that works for mine.

Childrens Benadryl is safe for dogs

I turn my TV up loud I didn’t think of cbd but might cause ours goes on about a month

Try not to acknowledge that your dog is scared. Tv up fan on. Give your dog a peanut butter bone or something that would keep it occupied. I’ve had one dog terrified of fireworks and always went for the bone/food toy and my current dog couldn’t care a less.

We turn our TV up and put the air on. Then he normally sleeps next to someone which helps him. We do have anxiety pills from the doctor but sometimes they make him crabby.

1 Like

Please ask your vet for a sedative.

1 Like

Sound machine and children’s benadryl.

I’am making over $155 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 20468 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs633.pages.dev/

1 Like

Depending on the size Gravol

Contact a vet and ask for trazadone. We literally have fireworks on and off for 2 months. So my anxiety dog gets trazadone

CBD or THC oil though the THC doesn’t work for my dogs. Pot gummies would work just wash all the sugar off before giving to the dog.

1 Like

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17358 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://dollarearningjob1881.pages.dev/

1 Like

Good luck! I’ve given my dogs Benadryl and trazodone. I put them in my room, door closed and an oscillating fan going. It helps them.

My mother-in-law has to medicate her dogs

Hemp Oil for pets is great for pet anxiety.

Hemp for dogs and turn tv up