How to keep hope after loss and not becoming parents?

I totally agree with the metformin for pcos. There is also a beautiful woman named Maria Emmerich that specializes in fertility diets.

Have they discussed any fertility treatments? I have PCOS and had 4 miscarriages. I was prescribed Letrozole and I now have my rainbow baby. I took that along with progesterone bc my levels were so low before and that’s a reason I kept miscarrying.

Have you tried Preseed lubricant or Vitex pills? That is what I used to get pregnant - I have PCOS and tried for 6 years before that. Also make sure your husband’s sperm is tested - it might not be you!

I had to have my endo burned out and then take hormones to increase the amount of eggs I produce and it worked

I have no advice, only words of encouragement and deep condolences for all you’ve been through. I hope you entertain the idea that maybe the universe is preparing you for something BIG. I pray you get your blessed little bundle immediately. Please remember that in the world of adoption, even just the world in general, things can change in one blink, and some precious little soul somewhere will be destined for you. Please don’t lose faith in that. It’s a broken society, so when wonderfully selfless people like you and your husband are open to being a blessing of positive change to another child, I firmly believe the powers-at-be work together to make it happen. My heart goes out to you. Never give up :heart:

Don’t give up! Prayers for strength, faith, and a way! :pray:t2::two_hearts:

I would continue on your journey but also don’t let it control your life. Have you considered foster parenting … it is the hardest and most thankless job but these kids need someone … and service is one of the greatest ways to take the focus off ourselves and give us purpose and closeness to Christ.
So many people have become PG when focus is off conceiving and on other things.