How to lose weight?

I’m ready to choose me. I am ready to take my health and make it a priority. I’m ready to lose weight. I just get overwhelmed trying to figure out how to do it with 3 kids, a full time job, and a husband that works 3rd. I want to be able to have my time to focus on my body. I am 5 1 and 175 pounds.

5 Likes

First this is up your water and track what you eat. To lose weight you need to be in a calorie deficit (burning more than your taking in) food isn’t “bad” everything in moderation and healthier choices. Walking is good and will help. When and if you decide to work out and build muscle do it because muscle helps burn fat. FitOn is a great app with free workouts. Good luck momma you got this!

The shot. Honestly. I’ve just started it and I wish I could had started sooner.
Tirzepatide/Semaglitude
I don’t care which one they’re freaking amazing. Sometimes your hormones ARE the answer.

Monjouro, I just lost 82 lbs over the last year with it

2 Likes

Diet, exercise and lots of water. Phentermine and Topamax are fabulous if your Dr will prescribe them.

Start with counting calories and portioning food correctly for yourself.

2 Likes

Intermittent fasting has helped me soooo much. I eat my dinner by 2pm and don’t eat again till about 6am. I only have water. Or any kind of hot tea with 0 cal. And in the morning before I break my fast I have coffee with the skinny syrup which is 0 calories 0carbs 0 sugar. It helps tremendously even if I don’t eat so great that day

2 Likes

I’m 5’1 too. I was 146 lbs back in August. I’m now 118 lbs. I started jogging in the evening, cut out alcohol, and limited carbs and sugar. I ate a lot of protein and vegetables. I didn’t eliminate yummy snacks, I just limited them. It was surprisingly easy.

Counting calories and carbs is so restricting for someone who has never worked out or watched what they eat. Try intermittent fasting. Look up some videos and find what will work for you as far as what fasting windows will fit with your schedule. Cut out snacking and drink more water. After a couple of days it gets easier. You can drink coffee in the morning to curb your appetite or even have an apple as long as it’s under 50 calories. I lost 15 pounds in 3 months without exercise.

There is really only one way to lose weight and to keep it off, Only eat natural food and have portion control. If it doesn’t come from the earth, don’t eat it. Do not Eat until you are full but satisfied Instead to shrink your stomach. Bake or grill all your meat, No fast foods, No sodas (sugary drinks), No canned foods due to the amount of chemicals. Eat fruits, vegetables, meats, diary, limited deserts and you have to make it a lifestyle. This is my daily lifestyle I’ve been through every diet that exists and healthy choices and portion control is the only way to keep it off. I’ve kept it off for years now.

My endocrinologist says the best way to eat forever is weight watchers

2 Likes

Start with your diet. Eat less carbs, less portions, more proteins, cut out sugar, drink more water. Then transition to intermittent fasting. If you can find time for walks or get a treadmill, stationary bike or rower. Get in some cardio.

1 Like

calorie deficit https://tdeecalculator.net
LOTS of protein
LOTS of water

You stay in a calorie deficit. That’s literally IT.

1 Like

Try walking. Put babies InThe stroller and walk around. Also change eating habits and limits carbs at night.

JOIN THIS INCREDIBLE PROGRAM AND NEVER LOOK BACK!!!

I am Bianca and I’m the owner of DownsizingBee🐝.

DownsizingBee was created when I was 100kgs and about to embark on my weightloss journey after struggling for years with my weight.

My problem was FOOD!

Food was my go to thing, anytime of the day i would eat and eat and eat. Somehow consuming a ridiculous amount of about 5000 calories a day easily!

Chips, pies, chocolates, biscuits, samosas, energy drinks and not to mention my all time favorite Coca-Cola, that coming l at a good 3 x 2 litres a day!!! Yes you read that correctly.

Food was everything, food was comforting, and food never hurt me or turned on me!! It was something that was there to help me get through every emotion.

One day I just became tired, tired of sleeping all day, watching others exercise and feeling embarrassed to even try, so I decided that was it and embarked on my journey to lose weight.

I created my own meal plan, exercise plan and Detox plan with SUCCESSFUL weight loss, and soon I was creating plans for friends and family.

I lost 55kgs and this motivated me to help others. It motivated me to get people where they wanted to be. To support them and be at their sides so they didn’t embark on the journey alone.

Downsizing Bee is my business and I couldn’t be prouder of what I have achieved this far and can only imagine what the future holds.

To my clients without you, this wouldn’t be possible. Together we are going to buzzz all the way to our goals.

Our motto! “NO EXCUSES”
How it works: You send me your current weight, and you get a plan that will work for YOU. Designed For YOU!

You will receive the following

• 5day Detox plan
  • 3 months meal plans
  • Exercise plan
  • You will be added to my Downsizing Bee Support group where all the other clients are. Here is where they share tips, useful information, motivate one another, encourage one another, and have fun.
  • My help as coach Bee

MEN OR WOMAN OR BREASTFEEDING WELCOME.
R270 - R420 depending on the package you take. For the three months once off payment.

#DownsizingBee🐝

0662633757 whatsapp

Start on a low carb diet/high protein diet, I dropped a lot of weight just by doing that. Went 235 to 185 pretty quick. Still in the process of losing more…

1 Like

I’m a certified Personal trainer and nutrition coach with an online focus! :blush:
I have programs available, one on one coaching spots AND now offer “teams” or “groups” if you’d like to follow a plan with your friends or like minded support group!:blush:

All bodies,abilities and goals welcomed​:blush::smiling_face:

I’ve lost 130lbs this past year just eating less and moving more. No shot, no pills, just discipline. It is hard at first because it feels like you’re always hungry but if you get through that it gets easier.

Everyone starts differently. I started with intermittent fasting, walking and portion size. After a month, I did floor exercises. I cut off all alcohol and soda. It was amazing for me. I notice and everyone around said the weight was melting off. Then I started throwing in weights, all this was done at home. Drinks lots of water

i have lost almost 60 just doing alot of walking and walking to work sense my work is 20 minutes walking from home.and stairs as well. i need to lose 30 more to get to my normal wait but i dont count on it. i went from 130 to a little over 200 in past 8 years and lost what i lost in past 2 maybe 3 yrs. and have early dinners before 6pm this is me though.

Nutrition is 80% and exercise is 20%.
I have lost 17kg through intermittent fasting (my window is noon - 8, I’ve never been a morning eater) Low carb diet, protein at every meal, and exercise. I workout with lwr fitness on YouTube. Lucy has exercises that are 5mins to 30 mins. If you can get up a little earlier you can get a workout in, even if it’s a 5-10 mins or nap time? Consistency is key.

Find a gym that offers Childcare. Work out and eat healthy.

Be mindful of your eating. Eat to contentment, take a look at the nutrition labels such as sugar and carbs. I’ve don’t count anything just use mindful eating. Don’t eat late at night. And get moving. Whether that’s dancing doing the dishes or whatever else. Walking helps too. I am a firm believer that diets don’t work. I gain weight easily and have lost my pregnancy weight 4 times. Which seems to stick on me harder than regular weight.