How to lose weight?

Any other moms struggle to keep weight on after having your kids?? I have 2 kids (6 and 16 months). Both my pregnancies I gained a fair amount of weight and lost it all really fast. I’ve always struggled with keeping weight in for as long as I can remember and in the last year, I’ve accepted that I had an undiagnosed eating disorder before having my oldest. I was always told that having kids would change that and that especially after 2 I would find it easier to keep weight on. Any ideas or tricks to increase calorie intake and put on some weight?? I’m currently sitting at like… 90lbs the last time I checked and have a goal weight of 120. I just need a few ideas that are easy to do while being busy with 2 kids and a full time job

Eat 24 /7 and food that ant good for u

I lost a lot of weight quickly after giving birth and was advised to add 25% more protein and good carbs to my diet. Felt like I couldn’t eat enough and was constantly full so small increments worked better for me. Still not back up to pre- pregnancy weight 5 months post but close

Eat frequently throughout the day small mealz

I have heard that the cause of this can be hypothyroidism—I would get a full hormone work up from a actual hormone doctor—-to see why you’re not keeping on weight. Theres a YouTube channel called Elli & Jared- she has recently found out she has hormone issues that contributed to her being so skinny and always losing the weight she thought would stick on after her 3 kids. I would look at her videos and see if you can relate.

This sounds like my life. Ive lost probanly 30 to 40lbs in 2 years and before i got pregnant this time(im 32 weeks now) i weighted 119. I was only at 133 like 3 weeks ago. My primary dr did blood work but didnt find anything. I work a full time job where i walk over 10,000 steps most days but im NEVER hungry. I can not force myself to eat or i throw up. Just in the last 2 weeks has my appetite increased. Ive been doing good during the pregnancy as the drs arent concerned about my lack of weight gain but i know how i feel about my body and the changes its going thru and im scared on what could come once the babys here.

Add healthy fats to ur meals…make sure to eat atleast 3 meals a day…n add a snack in if u can

Drink an ensure or slim fast with every meal. Atleast 2 or 3 a day. It’s like eating two meals at once. Also try to snack on things high in protein. It was so bad with me about a year after I had my son I was down to 110 and I’m 5ft 10 inches tall. I had to set alarms on my phone to remind myself to eat. It wasn’t that I didn’t want to eat I would just get so busy with the kids I would forget.

I wpuld find a dietitian and work with them to get to your goal. Dont stuff yourself all day long because u can make yourself sick. Cards are good for gaining weight, but talk to your doctor to see if they can set u up with a dietician who will help u out.

I’d first talk to your doctor to see if there’s something medical going on. Then to gain weight avoid fluids before meals so they don’t fill you up. Drink shakes with protein, full fat yogurt, and whole milk. Use cream in coffees and such instead of milk, increase your fat intake all around, eat more food more often. You should aim to eat an additional 500-1000 calories a day probably for your weight and goal weight.0