How to make iced coffee at home?

How do people make ice coffee at home? I am tired of spending so much at starbucks and wanna know exactly how they do it

72 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to make iced coffee at home? - Mamas Uncut

Don’t you take coffee and pour it over ice

1 Like

I just make regular coffee of your choice to pour over ice. May add a little more milk or a little bit of heavy whipping cream stir and enjoy!

1 Like

Maks your coffee, add what you want. Mix it in a pitcher over ice and refrigerate.

I have an iced coffee maker. It’s a regular coffee maker with an iced coffee option. It was a good/reasonable price at Walmart and does the trick for me. Also good creamers or flavors (vanilla, Carmel, chocolate) are good for making iced coffee. There are so many easy ways to do it. Like others said just use a regular coffee maker and pour coffee over ice, of course you’d want it to cool first.

You can also freeze left over coffee in ice cube tray and add milk

2 Likes

I have this coffee machine and lovvvve it. It also come with a book if different recipes for iced coffees

2 Likes

You can also purchase a cold brew at your local grocery store. And just add your favorite creamer. Thats what i do.

I do lazy lol, I freeze left over coffee then next day when I want cold coffee I just put it in the blender add creamer and add cold coffee that has be left over, and repeat cycle daily lol… I tend to make a pitcher of coffee make the hubs for work, mine before leaving and what’s left over gets frozen but I do leave some out for cold coffee over ice if I want iced coffee. Pouring hot coffee over ice feels like it’s diluted.

1 Like

Depends what do you order :thinking: most people think iced coffee and ypur iced Carmel machiotto are the same thing there not espresso over ice with milk is never going to taste like iced coffee at home

1 Like

Cold brew it(8-24 hrs), then prepare like regular coffee, with creamer, sugar, ice. The taste is less acidic.

Just be a Mum…… guaranteed cold coffee every time !!

9 Likes

I use to just make a pot of regular coffee (sometimes two) and put it in a jug with however much sugar and cream then put it in the frigid and pour a cup whenever I wanted with ice. Or just make a cup with cream sugar whatever like normal and put it over ice immediately when it’s done and when the ice melts just put more in it.

Starbucks barista here. basically it’s made the same as regular coffee, but with a couple tweaks. the amount of coffee we use is about 50% more grounds than used with a regular brew, and we fill half of the pitcher with ice and brew over the ice. when it’s done brewing, there should be no more ice and the coffee slightly cooler than room temp. this way the ice coffee is ready after brew. simpler way is to just brew regular coffee, let it cool to room temp, then refrigerate but it’s only good for a day or two before it starts to ferment

8 Likes

Here to say put wayyyyy more grounds in coffee maker to make up for water going to melt with the ice cubes.

Get a blender. Freeze your coffee. Put it in the blender… or pour cold coffee over ice.

DO NOT COLD BREW!!! I was a manager at Dunkin. Cold brew is steeped and stronger than normal coffee. To make iced coffee simply grab your cup, add milk(whatever kind you like between whole, skim, almond, oat, or coconut) about 1/4of the way, grab whatever your flavor of syrup choice is and add typical 3-4 pumps of syrup, add your ice and then pour your coffee in, grab a spoon and stir to mix it all up in a pulling motion in and out of the cup not in a circular motion like normal. Also if you like it extra sweet you can get liquid cane sugar to add in because putting regular sugar in it doesnt mix as well. And if you like cold foam the readi whip cold foam is a perfect topping or whip cream if you like it. Also top with syrup if you like the syrup on top

4 Likes

To make iced coffee when I worked at McDonald’s, you double the amount of ground coffee when you brew the pot and just pour it over ice. Your normal amount of ground coffee with ice added is just going to be weak.

2 Likes

I get this and do like 60% milk and the other 40% this. And I drizzle the cup with Carmel and I get Carmel or vanilla syrup

3 Likes

Shot of Espresso over ice, milk, flavor syrup of choice and done! Iced coffee is NOT coffee over ice it’s actually espresso and milk so that’s why it won’t taste the same. The nespesso machine makes the perfect amount and come in a pod cup you put in the machine like a keurig

1 Like

Make coffee and add ice

7 Likes

Mmkay cold brew is amazing. It’s stronger then regular coffee and less bitter!

This is the directions I use (you can adjust recipe as needed, I’ve literally made a gallon before) and I add a little condensed milk in it when i drink it and it’s amazing! Just pick some coffee you like and away you go:)

Milk, scoop ice cream, pour a double shot of hot coffee creamer over the top add fresh cream and sprinkle with chocolate… yum

1 Like

Idk why people are so up in arms about DONT USE COLD BREW? I bought a cold brew maker off Amazon (you can find them from $20 and up depending how much you wanna spend) and I love it. Mostly fill cup with ice, splash of your favorite creamer, fill with cold brew :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Nescafe do them. Just add milk or water.

1 Like

I just use double amount of instant coffee usual sugar if any, milk add ice done

2 Likes

My lazy ass buys the premade stuff. Check the dairy section.

I could never figure out the cold brew thing so I bought a Mr coffee cold brew maker and have amazing coffee everyday now.

Make regular coffee, let cool, use a coffee mate (fat or sugar free) flavor you like just a little with the coffee over ice. And if you need it a little sweeter buy torani sugar free (on Amazon once you decide flavor it’s way cheaper). I lost 30lns switching to my own coffee recipe.

4 Likes

Starbucks makes a Carmel Macchiato iced coffee that I get from walmart! I take a glass cup and drizzle Carmel on the inside, fill cup with ice, then add coffee. Super yummy!

1 Like

I make ice cubes out of coffee so it doesn’t dilute the coffee. I drink I’m flavored coffee. I make a triple shot of espresso, pour over the ice add more ice and half and half. Works for me

4 Likes

Wtf?
Is this the new Google?

4 Likes

Condensed milk, expresso coffee and ice. Thats how we use to make it at the pub and everyone loved it

When we used to run out of cold coffee ( when that’s all we had instead of all the ones they have now ) I’d improvise. Put your cream in the bottom, add your flavour of choice and fill your cup with ice. Slowly pour coffee directly over the ice and stir. Yes the ice melts so add more ice. Or make a pot of coffee and put it in the fridge/freezer

I make a cup with Carmel machiato creamer or hazelnut, I also use hot chocolate mix in mine (all Walmart brands). Put that in cup first and pour my coffee into it and add ice, stir real good to get out lumps.

l am now maklng over $ 18000 every month so far by dolng work from home. l have jolned thls regular job 3 months ago and ln 3 months l have made more than 45,000 dollars easlly. Any Age person can joln thls and start thls rlght now.

For Details >>>> https://lighthearted-kelpie-6cfbcf.netlify.app/

I make coffee the old fashioned way. Brew it the night before, put it in the fridge, the next morning pour a cup, and add creamer and sugar to my cup.

1 Like

They use terrazza blend (not sure you’ll be able to find it) double strength brew it and combine 1 liter if the coffee to 1 liter of ice.

You put ice. In coffee.

2 Likes

I brew 2 pots of extra strong coffee and then refrigerate it all in a big pitcher. Next morning I have iced coffee. One gallon pitcher lasts me a few days. When I want to drink it I’ll add my creamer or whatever to the cup.

1 Like

Lol it’s literally coffee that gets cold poured over iced, creamed and mixed. Top with whipped cream to be fancy :yum:

Most places brew the iced coffee twice as strong and then mix it with whatever sugary sludge the customer asks for. The ice dilutes it to closer to normal. Try brewing it twice e as strong.

Make coffe. Put in fridge. Add ice. Fairly simple.

Chocolate syrup, cold coffee, almond/coconut milk, and half and half :blush:

1 Like

Check out Javycoffee.com it is a coffee concentrate. I add 2 tsp to 8 oz almond milk with a splash of almond milk creamer over ice.

2 Likes

YouTube has plenty of tutorials

Check them out on Amazon. Usually around 20-30 for the brewing jar. I’ve had mine for years. Put the coffee ground in the filter and let it sit over night. Take out the grounds out. Done.

1 Like

I have done it two ways …. For iced coffee I brew and pour in a pitcher and let it cool a bit then place in the fridge. If I make cold brew I use a pitcher fill up with water and add grounds …. Course grounds are better and let steep for at least 12 hours sometimes I do 24 then strain then refrigerate. Then I’m good with cold brew for a few days! …. Basically like this.

Former barista here!
Brew a pot of coffee, but double the grounds. It’s called double strength. That way the ice doesn’t water it down. Let cool and refrigerate. From there add your milk of choice. You can buy syrups off of Amazon.

1 Like

We have a Mr Coffee cold brew maker. Then we use Torani syrups.

1 Like

My Kureg has an ice coffee button. Never tried it. Maybe it makes a smaller stronger coffee? Then I guess you add your flavoring or creamer to it. Anybody have this option on their brewer?

1 Like

This wonderful thing

l am now making more than $500 every slngle day online. Yesterday l got my 3rd payment of $18532 by dolng work online. l was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18654 per month but now l see how lt works.

Check This >>>> https://stellar-dodol-b7193c.netlify.app/

You. Get. Some. Flavors. Like Carnal. ,. Vanilla. ECT brew. Strong. Coffee. ,. Add. Cream. ,. Ice. Tada!!!

I bought an mr iced coffee machine at Walmart

I have an ice coffee kurig machine. I brew over ice and put caramel creamer and caramel syrup in it

I make a white chocolate mocha at home… Starbucks version. Saves me so much bevauee I also felt I was spending a ton! I use the white choc sauce, ice, half and half, coffee, and then melt some white choc chips with some milk. Turns out amazing!

I freeze coffee in ice trays to put in mine. Then put it in a blender or just use it as is.

I sun brew mine for 24 hrs. Best coffee ever( in opinion) I add creamer,oat milk, and a flavoring of choice. The BEST!

1 Like

i am earning every day more than $ 500 from home by work online. Yesterday i got my 4th payment of $ 16540. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $ 16735 per month after that i have decided to join and the results are here.

info Here >>> https://jolly-marigold-d00a60.netlify.app/

I make super strong coffee. Pour it into a large cup. Add my sugar, creamer and whatnot, then add lots of ice. Stir it until coffee is cold. Then add a bit more ice

This is what I make but just with instant coffee and sometimes I add a little chocolate syrup and a drop of mint extract

They use 6 pumps of white chocolate in a large. Espresso, no foam.
Whip and then white chocolate on top.

I’d find everything they use and experiment with what tastes right.

1 Like

I literally just buy the iced coffee, Stok or Starbucks from the cooler section. They run about $5-$6. I get whatever creamer flavor I like. I put some ice in my cup, pour in the iced coffee, then the creamer to my taste liking. I’ve been doing it that way for over a year and I love it!!

2 Likes

Brew coffee, let cool, store in fridge. Buy Italian sweet crème creamer, caramel premier protein shake , mix together

4 Likes

in Last month i have received $ 18665 by doing work on my mobile. I never thought l’d be able to do lt but my buddy ma­kes over $ 1­8525 a month do­ing thls and she convlnced me to try. The posslblllty wlth thls ls endless.

Hop Over This: https://effulgent-pothos-447f6c.netlify.app/

Thank you for a wonderful question!

Put some ice in a glass then put the coffee in the glass and add your sugar and whatever flavor creamer.

2 Likes

I use a Mason jar and add ground coffee and cold water. Let it sit for 12 hours and then strain. Mix the concentration of coffee you have left, with equal parts water.

2 Likes

My last salary was $ 17114 for working 22 hours a week online. My sister’s friend now has an average of 16,ooo a month and works about 2o hours a week. I couldn’t believe how easy it was when I tried.

Check This >>>> https://bucolic-sunshine-2ccf5f.netlify.app/

Make cold brew! It’s just coffee grounds in cold water for 8-12 hours (longer than 12 will start to get bitter, less than 8 will be watery) and then you strain out the grounds. The coffee this makes will be concentrated and should be mixed 1:1 with cold water when you drink it but honestly I like strong coffee so I only add about a third more water
You can also simply brew coffee (extra strong as the ice will water it down as it melts), and then put it in a pitcher with a ton of ice and into the fridge

Wow ladies you could be making your iced coffees so much easier. They sell iced coffee makers too. I got mine at Walmart. You put whatever kind coffee you want in the thing and ice in the cup in comes with. And use whatever creamers and add ins you like. You can add sugar. Lol the cup is tall so you need a big spoon to stir it all in.

1 Like

Espresso machine. Best purchase ever

Ninja cold/hot brew coffee maker. We haven’t had to buy Starbucks in years. It’s the best and so much easier than “making” it yourself. There are also less expensive options than the ninja also.

There’s lots of videos on tictok and YouTube.

I’ve just picked up a bottle of Starbucks cold brew from Walmart or any big box store and gotten a bottle of my favorite cream as well. I make the ice at home.

I got an iced coffee maker at aldis

I do it a couple of different ways…

1. I use coffee ice cubes in cooled down reg coffee
  2. I make cold brew in a jar (it takes a few days)

I bought this. Has no sugar in it. Just make your coffee as you normally would with a bit more cream, add some of this stuff then pour it over a glass full of ice and it tastes almost identical

3 Likes

Buy a coffee maker that has an iced coffee option. I got mine for like 35 bucks. I live off coffee🤣 it’s alot stronger that way when it melts the ice it’s not coffee flavored water. Lol I also buy coffee syrups so I can flavor then add cream. It honestly tastes better than most iced coffee you buy at a coffee shop. If you’re wanting a frappe just blend it in ice.

1 Like

I make coffee freeze it in ice cube trays then make another pot and store it in the fridge

in Last month i have received $ 20489 by doing work on my mobile. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy ma­kes over $ 19638 a month do­ing this and she convinced me to try. The possibllity with this ls endless.

Hop Over This: https://gilded-syrniki-0a240e.netlify.app/

Iced coffee machine. Cost 24 dollars

Is this letter for real :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Get a cold brew maker. Super easy. Or Starbucks even has iced coffee packets that are phenomenal and already sweetened. Look at Amazon.

in Last month i have received $ 20679 by doing work on my mobile. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy ma­kes over $ 20749 a month do­ing this and she convinced me to try. The possibllity with this ls endless.

Hop Over This>> https://bucolic-cheesecake-2cfd46.netlify.app/

Make your coffee double strength you will need less coffee in your cup then add lots of ice and creamer. Also look for sales on ice coffee makers around black friday.

You don’t need an iced coffee maker, brew double strength coffee, pour over an equal amount of ice to cool the coffee immediately after brewing, store in fridge. This is how Starbucks makes iced coffee. Cold brew is different. Worked there for years.

1 Like

There’s a Starbucks group that I’m a part of and the baristas will go on there and post recipes and stuff. Some will even ask if anyone wants tips om how to make stuff or tell the “secrets”.

2 Likes

I use a French press and double up on the grounds make a pitcher everytime and refrigerate for a few hours after it cools I add all my extra stuff to it.

Pinterest has a ton of good recipes for iced coffee and copycat Starbucks ones… you can get an iced coffee maker or you can bree your coffee, mix ice and your cold ingresidents then stir in the coffee. Or make a batch of coffee and put it in a jug or pitcher In the fridge and let it get cold to use. Plus they have iced coffee at the store, Starbucks and stok are my favorite

I know this is dumb but I have to budget with 5 kids, I take instant coffee and about 1/4 cup hot water and melt the instant coffee, put my syrup or sugar in to melt also, then I fill the cup up with ice and water and then top off with what ever cream… woohoo iced coffee and I didn’t spend a fortune and it was FAST

1 Like

I buy toranis flavoured syrup from Amazon, use a few pumps of that, with ice, coffee cream and then Starbucks cold brew I buy bottles of from the grocery store. Honestly so delicious, better than any place I’ve ever boughten one!

I’ve been making my own cold brew using the toddy system and It has been an absolute life and money saver. I just add my own cream/flavor and I’m out the door saving money with my delicious coffee!! It’s sooo easy to make cold brew

in Last month i have received $ 20847 by doing work on my mobile. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 19638 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibllity with this ls endless.

Hop Over This>> https://tangerine-basbousa-01b943.netlify.app/

You can make regular coffee in a pitcher and put it in the fridge a day before and just drink it as you go. Or there’s a brand La Colombe Coffee of iced coffee
Or at Costco there’s a coffee concentrate that a lot stronger and better watered down all that with your fave creamer

It’s super simple

There are syrups, toppings (fudge, caramel, strawberry), whipped cream, liquid sugars, creamers, etc.

My recommendation is to look up some of these who say they are/were a barista and watch what they use or how they do it.

People can claim you just take some coffee and pour it over ice, but it’s not that simple. You won’t have that flavor they have. You’ll just have some cold coffee :laughing:

There are also powders and other things they use to doctor it up.

Find a good coffee you’d like and watch some tutorials. Before ya know it you’ll be your own barista. Don’t get discouraged over any you don’t like. Takes trial and error to find some good products or flavors. Have some fun with it. :blush:

Get a Mister Coffee machine. My grand daughter got one. Think at Wal Mart.

I make one of the each morning and it’s AMAZING, I do swirls with the syrups, add 1/2 a tbsp of the caramel and then my creamer, I was the same way with Dutch brothers but now I do this and I even have my own strawberry liquid stuff to do my at home flavored energy drinks

I make my coffee as normal in the pot, grab one of my saved 32oz fast food cups, add my desired sugar, fill it halfway with coffee, add enough ice to make it cold and top it off with half n half or milk if I’ve run out of half n half. My coffee maker has a cold brew feature but I think it’s pointless as it’s exactly the same as the regular feature and you still have to put the pot of coffee in the fridge overnight to get cold.