How to make your house smell good?

Clean daily, get air purifier

1 Like

Candles.
Air freshener

I got rid of the cats Because the odor is horrible

10 Likes

I have wall air freshener that spray every so often and two glade plug-ins I have 2 dogs and 3 cats and my kids

1 Like

An air purifier, make sure to keep your a/c filters clean, bathe your pets regularly, sweep, vacuum, mop floors daily, wipe walls, and use fragrance dispensers or wax melts. I like to use vinegar, dish detergent and warm water on my walls. I use a mild bleach mixture on the floors. I also vacuum the furniture where they lay on the covers.

Boil orange and lemon peels in water with a bay leaf and a cinnamon stick.

Wipe floors down daily with white vinegar. Wash dog beds/blankets weekly. Bathe dogs 2x per month. Use furniture protectors and wash weekly in dawn dish soap and baking soda. Sprinkle baking soda on furniture and let it set for an hour and then vacuum off. Have a specific spot for shoes and dirty clothes so smells stay local to one area rather than through the house.

1 Like

I have 3 dogs n I use scented wax in my diffuser

I have bedroom windows open all the time, downstairs windows opened frequently and have wax burners in living room and diffusers in bathrooms

Lots of cleaning and multiple wax burners throughout the house

Fabrics hold odor so little to no rugs in the house, get leather furniture and keep floors clean.

Wax diffuser, oil diffuser candle, inscents there are many different options all kinda depends on the day lol

One day those stinky boys will go up and move away and you will give anything to have them come home again . Promise ! Don’t sweat the small stuff . ( can you tell I miss my babies ?! )

1 Like

I use a wax warmer with scentsy melts. My cousin in law sells it and i got 2 scents i switch it up with right now.

Scentsy!!! Haha I’m also a consultant :wink: :wink:

Febreze plug ins or wax warmers

Scentsy. I’m not a consultant Beecky Kiing lol. Just a user.

or you can use dryer sheets cliped to a fan