How to potty train a girl?

Put her in Pull Ups when you’re away from home. At home, let her go without pants. She’s getting there. Relax.

1 Like

I babysat a littlr girl that was like this. If she was home and naked she wouldnt pee anywhere but the potty but as soon as she got to my house wearing underwear mind you, she would pee and not even tell me she peed her pants. She was 3 and i had the hardest time with it. My son was potty trained fully by 2.5 and i didnt know what to do but to take her potty every 15-30 mins. Shes now gonna be 4 in August and fully potty trained. I helped her parents potty train her. You might need to have someone else help you

Let her go cammando if that’s what she prefers :woman_shrugging:t3:

I would put her back in pull up diapers for now. There is obviously a conflict. Try again in a couple of months. When the time is right allow her to pick out her favorite character underwear. In the meantime read every toilet training manual you can. Good luck.

She’s not ready. Stop talking about it and watch the change happen.

I no people may laugh try boy pants why lot is fully grown girls prefer men’s underwear girls underwear is not very comfortable material. X

“As long as we’re home and she’s half naked she’s potty trained” :laughing::laughing: yeah ummm nah… she’s not!

That’s funny I would put on a pull ups when she goes out. Did you try some light shorts without underwear. She probably doesn’t have time to pull down underwear I wouldn’t rush it. When she’s 4 she’ll be a pro

Could she not just wear leggings without underwear ? Or does she still pee in them ?