How to potty train girls?

I recently saw a post on how to potty train girls… I am a single mother looking for tips on how to potty train a boy. I have no idea where to even begin; all I remember my father saying to my brother is, if you shake twice, your playing with it (joke). But as a woman and single mother, I don’t know how to teach my son how to potty; I don’t have many men in my life, especially one that will be consistent with potty training my son. Do I teach him to sit first, or is that a no-no? And if sitting isn’t ok to do, I have to worry about cleaning up poop if he has to do both? I’m literally lost, also he’s not circumcised, so I would think they have a Lil more clean up after peeing (just a guess) idk PLZ HELP

When i
Potty trained my son i bought the potty seat first i would take him to the bathroom every 20 minutes even if he didnt want to pee, he would sit and if he peed in the potty i would give him something like a small reward. As he got older he would start going in the pig seat and standing up, naturally no one taught him to pee standing. He only had about 3 accidents in the whole process took me about 5 days to completely potty train him.

So, for boys it’s always best to set them down to start out then as they get older put u some fruit loops in the toilet water and tell them Wich color to hit and that will help with aim! I have 3 boys and one girl and the girls are WAY harder then the boys!