How to prevent ingrown toenails?

Ok advice pls…a month ago my baby got an ingrown nail on his ring finger which very quickly turned into pus and eventually majority of the nail fell off. The new nail is growing back and it’s grown back about half way and was doing fine until today, I just looked at it and it’s red and going swollen in the corner of one side. I’m going to try soak his finger in warm water when he’s asleep and try my best to lift the nail gently hoping it doesn’t get worse. Why does this keep happening and what can I do to try prevent it ?

12 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to prevent ingrown toenails? - Mamas Uncut

Take him to a doctor

2 Likes

You can make the ingrown nail way worse trying to fix it yourself

3 Likes

Go to the doctor and see what they advise. My grandparents were advised to cut their toenails in a V shape to prevent it from happening. Not sure if it ever really helped so my Nanny had her toenails removed :flushed::face_vomiting: weird lol but whatever works I guess

My mom had to have hers removed because of this. Don’t try to fix it yourself because you can make it worse

After leaving my previous job 12 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14298… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SmartJob67.pages.dev

1 Like

It’s a visit to the Dr. for sure

Take him to the doctor

I’ve fixed mine a couple times (different ones) by gently running a nail file across the top (whereever it stops) just under the nail to promote the growth

If its infected…visit the Dr. Its unlikely you’ll manage to correct the growth until the infection has cleared up and you may well make it worse.

1 Like

I fixed 2 of my nails by having sculptured nails put on as my nails grew out, I had a perfectly grown nail. The nail guy said the sculptued nail acts as a guide. Only damage done was my 2 nails were thin when removed, i just kept them trimmed at just the tip of my fingertip. Now they look like this

1 Like

Cutting nails too short will do this, may have to see a dr

3 Likes

After leaving my previous job 12 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14755… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SmartJob73.pages.dev

For me I get ingrown toe nails now on my big toe ever since I was pregnant. The first time I went to the doctor and they cut out the little part of the nail that was ingrown. Now I just do it myself when it gets like that. There are ways I’m sure to grow it out. I’ve heard things like stick some floss underneath for a while to lift it but idk. The doctor would probably be able to help you better with it.

3 Likes

Talk to pediatrician

3 Likes

Sounds more like nail fungus than ingrown nail

1 Like

Cut straight across when you trim, never down into the sides or it makes it more prone to grow in. When you first start to notice it doing it, shove a small rolled up piece of cotton under that side of the nail which will force it to grow out instead of in

1 Like

Take the child to a Dr and have them do it professionally your child could need antibiotics

4 Likes

Behind every successful person there’s always a helper, Mrs Elizabeth Selezneve is the woman behind my success and the great achievement of my goals, thanks for restoring hope once again. You can always be part of this opportunity by connecting with her below.
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

Never stop believing in yourself because at the end of the day no matter what happens, it is the hope that we have within our hearts that keeps us going…
We must find time to thank the people Joshua Bunker and his trading platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com who make a difference in our lives.
I successfully receive my profit after investing with you, you are really the best and most trusted Account Manager. I really appreciate your benevolence gesture, you took time to guide and instruct me on how to invest and l got my profit within the duration of time specified. Thank you very much for everything Sir​:dollar::100::heavy_check_mark:
Contact him :point_right:Redirecting...

1 Like

Clients are getting paid everyday so stop wishing and start wining, Mr. Bunker with link- Redirecting... can help you build your life financially just by investing Binary Options, Bitcoin and Forex Trading. There are lot of people here who are making huge profit trading in his company, He can generate huge profits for you just by trading in any of the investment plans he operates with. Make as much as you can with your capital accurately and perfectly,
Send a DM to Him

1 Like

My testimony started when I saw a post of people testifying about Mr. Joshua Bunker bitcoin company, after having a good view at his profile on facebook seeing successful stories on how he has helped a lot of people… I was really impresed and I quickly contacted him. Since then my life has changed financially through the help of Mr. Joshua Bunker trading bitcoin online. Click on him Facebook link below to contact him.
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

1 Like

I had continuous issues with an ingrown toenail until I saw a podiatrist and he cut it out and burned the sides of my toe with acid so it didn’t grow back. Sounds worse than it is. They numb you up, snip, and snap on a bandage. I haven’t had an issue in over five years. Totally worth it.

1 Like

I heard forex options trade is changing lives but I never had a chance to try until I came across Joshua Bunker an expert trader who made my first trade and withdrawal a success, I couldn’t believe it up till now how amazing my story has changed through one single investment with him. And he has changed my life financially. Thank you very much for all the profits | made from your trading platform, it was very easy and successful. You can contact him if interested.
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

1 Like

I noticed a crowd of people giving thanks to Mr. Bunker for helping them. So I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise my first two weeks of trading was very successful, I made a very responsible amount that I can’t even get from my current job, I guess someone might need his help as well, I can’t stop sharing his good works :pray::pray:Click on the link to contact him, :point_down::point_down: :point_down:

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

There is absolutely nothing in this world that will provide more comfort and happiness than a testimony of the truth.
Thank you so much Mr. Joshua Bunker for all you have done for me through your BSV citadel hedge fund Trading platform, despite this ongoing inflation , I still made awesome profits under his mentorship. Please don’t hesitate to contact him on how to earn from bitcoin and altcoins successfully
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Doesn’t sound like an ingrown to me speak to your pediatrician.

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
I’m thankful to Mr. Joshua for bringing smile and happiness to my life and the life of my best friend through his crypto Investment platform , am so glad and so lucky to have him mentor my Bitcoin​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down: