How to stop getting razor burn?

I get extremely bad razor burn and ingrown hairs when I shave I have tried everything I can possibly think of and nothing has really worked other than waxing but honestly I would rather spend that amount of money on my kids so waxing is out of the question…. Anyone else struggle and have tips or tricks ?

7 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How to stop getting razor burn?

I use a Billie razor. It has nickel free blades. No razor burn

1 Like

Never use less than a 3 or4 blade razor.

I have yet to personally try it,but a friend of mine recommended Magic Shave Cream. It’s like nair,but less chemicals and she said she doesn’t have to apply as much. Every time I go to Walmart I can’t ever find it. But it’s only like 3-5$

Used to get them…i switched to an electric razor…never had them again! Bc normal razors lift and cut, my electric does not! No shaving cream needed, no need to be in the shower either! I have used one for 15 years now…I’ll never go back!

I use a 5 blade razor, and after shaving I put on hair conditioner in the area. It closes the hair follicles. Never any ingrown hairs or razor burn

1 Like

Go to the men’s shaving section and buy some shave secret to put on after shaving or put some deodorant on where you shave it will keep you from itching and getting razor burn.

I use Shave butter from the Dollar Shave club and it works really well for me.

I use aqueous cream or emollient to shave rather than foam or gel. Also try out different razors. I use men’s ones with Aloe strips on.

I use razors from dollar shave club and use conditioner instead of shaving cream.

Colby Staten has something for that

1 Like

Pure Romance has a product called Coochy. Patty Marmann can hook you up. Really, it is that good

1 Like

I get it at Wal-Mart, works great for me. I life in Florida so always in the sun; no more razor burn or ingrown hair with this product

Billie razor and coochie cream (you can use it to shave everything not just your coochie lol)

1 Like

I would say hair conditioner to shave it’s a trick my hubby taught me

1 Like

I second Coochy, it’s a great product.

I use the venus swivel, its awesome, but I do know if im cold when I shave my legs or get goosebumps, i get horrible razor burns. I also use the caress bar soap as my shaving lotion. Seems to work well for me, that and not shaving when im cold or in too hot of water.

You can order shaving cream, or butter on Amazon (one brand smells like birthday cake) or hair conditioner, with a men’s five blade razor

After leaving my previous job 10 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $16980… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SmartJob155.pages.dev

I use sugar scrub before and then conditioner as shave cream

I just started using this electric shaver it’s called flawless and my shit looks good LOL my legs look better my undercarriage looks sooooo much better. The only thing is the one that I have doesn’t get close enough. So you can feel them but you can’t see them. I have super thick, course hair though so that might be why.

Ps I got it at Kohl’s :smiling_face:

I use coconut oil when I shave and I’ve stopped having issues.

Coochie is a great brand of shaving cream but I haven’t found a good razor…I am using Billie right now but I think (to me) their razors have gone down hill

I don’t actually know how to explain this to people but I want to say thank you Mr. Joshua Bunker, I’m really excited for this great opportunity you gave me to trade on your platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com. You are a good COACH and financial adviser I got.
Trading with you and your company gave me a much needed boost in life. Your way of working and guidance have shaped up my skills even more. The way you are always there to guide me through my investments has made me a stronger person than I was and now i just got a new ride. You have been really great with your guidance, so I want to thank you personally. May God bless you Sir
Send him a DM :envelope_with_arrow: :point_right::point_right::point_right:Redirecting...

I heard forex options trade is changing lives but I never had a chance to try until I came across Joshua Bunker an expert trader who made my first trade and withdrawal a success, I couldn’t believe it up till now how amazing my story has changed through one single investment with him. And he has changed my life financially. Thank you very much for all the profits | made from your trading platform, it was very easy and successful. You can contact him if interested.
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

I Stopped relying on a single income and. The moment I stopped saving my money and started investing it to make more for a better future my financial struggles ended, big thanks to

Clients are getting paid everyday so stop wishing and start wining, Mr. Bunker with link- Redirecting... can help you build your life financially just by investing Binary Options, Bitcoin and Forex Trading. There are lot of people here who are making huge profit trading in his company, He can generate huge profits for you just by trading in any of the investment plans he operates with. Make as much as you can with your capital accurately and perfectly,
Send a DM to Him

I’m so happy I got my profits from Mrs Olgusya Gribova online investment Trade I just want to share the goodness of Mrs Olgusya Gribova to me and my Family may God bless you madam if you are interested you can Contact her and ask her HOW she Helped me invest because I have earn a lot which I didn’t expect from her…
Click on the Name and send me her How to invest

Shave with hair conditioner, & then rub more conditioner over wet legs before you towel dry.

1 Like

I noticed a crowd of people giving thanks to Mr. Bunker for helping them. So I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise my first two weeks of trading was very successful, I made a very responsible amount that I can’t even get from my current job, I guess someone might need his help as well, I can’t stop sharing his good works :pray::pray:Click on the link to contact him, :point_down::point_down: :point_down:

1 Like

Always used conditioner and a good razor with the gel inside .always is smooth and no issues .

1 Like

I feel so privileged to work with an expert like you sir. I also want to say a big thank you to your company for it’s transparency which is rare to find in organizations today. I must admit that I had doubts at first but after I got paid, I felt it necessary to share with the public and also let them know that you truly can be trusted. Redirecting...

Don’t be among the multitude that gave up so easily because of rumor and bad experience. know ur worth and strive for the best. invest with Mr. Joshua Bunker and get your profit without hindrance or unnecessary fees, i just wanna let you know there is still competent mining expert. Bitcoin has been making people Rich and God bless Sir. Joshua for this amazing opportunity​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Never stop believing in yourself because at the end of the day no matter what happens, it is the hope that we have within our hearts that keeps us going…
We must find time to thank the people Joshua Bunker and his trading platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com who make a difference in our lives.
I successfully receive my profit after investing with you, you are really the best and most trusted Account Manager. I really appreciate your benevolence gesture, you took time to guide and instruct me on how to invest and l got my profit within the duration of time specified. Thank you very much for everything Sir​:dollar::100::heavy_check_mark:
Contact him :point_right:Redirecting...

1 Like

I use bar soap my husband’s razors we buy a 2 pack one for me and one for him then lotion on semi wet legs and also baby powder works really well

1 Like

I used coochie for years, but still had ingrown hairs. Have been using Norwex body and face cloth or body scrub mitt with water and razor only for 18 months now. Closest shave I’ve ever had. No razor burn or ingrown hairs.

2 Likes

i have always used conditioner when i shave, never had razor burn or ingrowing hairs.

1 Like

A body scrub before shaving and a day or 2 after. Also a new sharp razor every time. I used to get ingrown hairs so bad I’d have to have them lanced and packed. As far as waxing, depending on your area, there are decent prices out there and I only had to go every 2 months or so.

1 Like

Coochie is really good

Maybe try DIY waxing if that’s what helps?

1 Like

Use a male razor … unfortunately the female razor is horribly designed and a good quality shaving crème

2 Likes

I honestly really want to thank Mr. Joshua Bunker who has brought so much light to my life, my family and visions through his trading platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com. Although I’ve been working on this for a long time. Mr. Bunker, has helped me a lot through Bitcoin Investment Trade. I so much made it grow up to this point. Here is my dream shop and it’s 100% completed. With the help of Mr. Joshua, I’ve completed it quicker than expected.
I’m blessed with a shop :house_with_garden:, I’m really grateful to have Joshua Bunker in my life :revolving_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada:
Big love from Indianapolis :partying_face::handshake:t2:
Contact him via his link- Redirecting...

Exfoliate before you shave and then again a few days after amd regularly. I get infected ingrown hairs a lot and waxing caused them also. Make sure to use a new clean razor every time you shave a spot that gets ingrown hairs easily.

1 Like

Scrubbing and anything with glycolic acid helps

Shave with coconut oil

Don’t use dull razor, I buy disposable and use only 3 times and always mositurize afterwards.

1 Like