How to wean from breastfeeding?

My baby is nine months; I’m trying to wean him off the breast cause he likes to sleep there; if I lay him down, he wakes up crying, he goes to bed around nine, wakes up at 6/6:30 a.m, and has a hard time sleeping through the day, doesn’t like taking the bottle, doesn’t always eat well in the morning, for example, today I fed him cereal then some food, he didn’t want it… ended up puking, the second time its happened, should I take him to a doctor or what should I do? He cries and screams, throwing a tantrum Idk what to do.

My 9 month old granddaughter throws fits. I get what you mean. Start introducing a sippy with handles with water. If you are done breastfeeding, you are done. Good job with getting this far! I would seek counsel from his pediatrician though. Will need formula for nutrition. They have teething foods he can try as well. Hugs!

My 9 month old granddaughter throws fits. I get what you mean. Start introducing a sippy with handles with water. If you are done breastfeeding, you are done. Good job with getting this far! I would seek counsel from his pediatrician though. Will need formula for nutrition. They have teething foods he can try as well. Hugs!