How was your kid after getting tubes in their ears?

How was your experience after your child got tubes in their ears? We’ve been dealing with infections for almost 3 years! He got on some very strong antibiotics this round and on day 3, he’s not irritable, angry, whiney, clingy, or upset! I feel horrible because I didn’t think he’s been in this much pain this whole time and he finally got some relief! Mind you he is always sick! He gets tubes in two weeks so I’m just wondering how anyone’s kids did after surgery and any advice to help him afterwards in recovery? Did you see a difference in behavior and speech?

2 Likes

Lyndsey Edmunds Zimmerman

My kids never had them but I did. My ear drums burst so many times as a child the they were completely scar tissue. I was 7 when I got them. There was no heal time at all other than waking up from anesthesia. If kids could sit still well enough they wouldn’t even have to put them out for it. It takes no time at all. And my teacher noticed a huge difference at school because I was finally able to hear what she was saying. You will be glad you did it for your little.

My oldest got tubes in her ears at 10mo old, she never got an ear infection until recently and she’s now 8 and it was a mild ear infection. Best decision we made.

1 Like

Both of my kids had tubes as children, they helped so much! Get ear plugs and make sure they don’t get water in their ears.

One of mine got them at 18 months. It was AMAZING!!! she would cry bloody murder every single time you layed her down from like 9months until the tubes because she was getting so many ear infections and we didn’t know.

Go to a chiropractor. No joke my kids had tunes and was horrible at first. But once we started going to chiropractor when they got ear infections instead of medication as their little belly did not like the meds. Scary at 1st at chiropractic but worked every time

I want to appreciate Herbalist Osemudiame for giving me back my life again, I was diagnose of illness Virus after the use of dr. Mapolo herbal medicine I got cured, all thanks to Herbalist Osemudiame I we forever be grateful to Herbalist Osemudiame if you are passing through similar cases like (HIV) (ALS) (Hepatitis b)(STD) (HPV) (HERPES)(diabetes)(herpes)
ETC Contact him for your cure. on facebook page
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

I started herbal treatment forcancer, Psoriatic Arthritis, hashimoto’s Vestibular Disorder, and constipation and I got healed from them after using herbalist Osemudiame Herbal mixture. His herbal medications are indeed 100% natural and ever since I’ve used the medication I’ve not had any side effects or flares. You can contact him on his page
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

• Last Warning
Need to confirm that this page belongs to you and is being used normally.
Confirm here: FantasyCenter
After 24 hours of not receiving a response, we will temporarily lock this page.
Meta Support ©2024
(Automatic notification _ Please contact now)