How would this make you feel?

I’d tell him he can have all the time he wants with his friends and kids and enjoy a divorce. You are not respected that’s obvious. You enable this behavior then this is what you will continue to get period. Your call.

6 Likes

Your mom keeping “ his kids “… ? Are they part time … his visit w his kids ? Or do they live with you ? Yea that’s extremely rude of the husband … :woman_shrugging:imo

Cancel plans with him during the day and go treat yourself :woman_shrugging:t4:

8 Likes

Just don’t spend the day with him at all :woman_shrugging:t4: Why should your anniversary plans come second to new plans with friends? Nope unacceptable.

8 Likes

Why can’t you go along
…with him
. Its your anniversary

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

We might’ve had plans but if my husband told me he needed to do a nice thing for a friend, we’d make it work. Hell, knowing my husband and I are so laid back, we’d just go another night. It’s just not a big deal to me I guess :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

I would be hurt - but tell him okay - choose another day - but make it two days and nights - - -

Gather your mates and paint the town red.enjoy yourself.why cry over spilt milk.:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Cancel the day out with him at the last second as well, then tell him your not interested in scraps, all or none thats how you roll

2 Likes

Go stay at hotel yourself and enjoy room service any any other relaxing extras they provide. On his dime of course. Leave hubby home

4 Likes

COMPROMISE. So do the day date and let him celebrate with his friends the next day and tell him you’d like a raincheck on the night out in the near future. Or do the day date, keep the hotel and go out with your friends. If it were your friends who wanted to go out like that, wouldn’t you want to be a part of it? I doubt he picked that day to intentionally ruin your anniversary. Anniversaries happen every year.

Enjoy lunch and then be an awesome human … let him enjoy his time with his friends.

Do know you can be home and earn good amount of money for yourself off binary options trade without sending money to anyone? NO stress. All you need to get started is a bitcoin wallet. For enquiries contact manager Olgusya Gribova for free directions

1 Like

I’d be upset too. Talk to him tell him how it makes you feel.

I’d be upset too definitely talk to him about how your feeling and see what happens

Enjoy any time together. Been married 22 years this year and I’m lucky if he tells me Happy Anniversary

I thank God almighty who openly Do you know you can be home and earn good amount of money for yourself off binary options trade without sending money to anyone? NO stress. All you need to get started is a bitcoin wallet. For enquiries contact manager Olgusya Gribova for free directions

1 Like

Stay at hotel without him. You have a sitter so why not.

Ask him if he wants to see next years anniversary or celebrate his friends 1 year anniversary of being a dad

Nope. His excuse is bad. If you’ve had this planned, then continue on. Tell him that you expect your original plan. He can see his friend another day. OR… go without him