How would you handle your childs father constantly making promises and never following through?

How would you handle yoru childs father constantly making promises to your kid and then never following through with them? I cannot stand to see my child hurt anymore.

3 Likes

Depending on their age I feel like at 5 is the best age to let them know that many people don’t show up like mom does and let them know its okay to feel sad or upset but i will be there to make it better let them be open about their feelings and let them know that its okay to feel like that and that what happen is not okay “I don’t like it and it’s not okay moms here for you and loves you alot I will never do that to you” basically make them feel open and safe to you so they can run to

Tell the father if he can’t follow threw with his promises then don’t promise anything… I had to tell my child’s father that a few times. And if he continues then …

1 Like

My son wants nothing to do with him. He says he can chase him now. My son told him to write him snail mail 4 years ago and has not done so.

Stop allowing the promises. Let them be surprises. And tell that man he breaks a promise again and he’ll be seeing less of the child

Hello are you interested in a psychic reading I take up a lot of energy from your picture I would love to give you some insight and clarity I have some good special going on let me know if you are interested xxđź’«
: what kind of reading do you want? Do you have any specific questions? I do relationship reading, career reading, finance reading, future reading, and other intuitive guidance.I accept donation for the reading
Hello are you interested in a psychic reading I take up a lot of energy from your picture I would love to give you some insight and clarity I have some good special going on let me know if you are interested xxđź’«
what kind of reading do you want? Do you have any specific questions? I do relationship reading, career reading,