How would you respond if your bf got mad about not being told food was ready first?

I made breakfast one morning. A German pancake my boyfriend and my son’s favorite. My bf was sitting on the couch reading right near the kitchen. My son in his room. The oven beeped. I took it out and walked to my sons room to tell him breakfast was done and that he should bring out the gift he built for my bf. Super awesome Lego car. My bfs favorite car. My son said he’d be right out after he finished his game. I closed the door and When I walked out my bf was standing in the kitchen. He asked “ who did you tell breakfast was done first? Did you seriously tell him breakfast was first when I was sitting right here? Who is priority? Did you just make him priority over me the one who pays for the roof over your heads? I talked to you about this already did I not!!? You serve me first! Don’t ever do that again!” And he wasn’t even joking.

I was so taken aback. Crushed. I cried the entire day and didn’t speak to him. He’s never mentioned it before this. Though he’s said some other things that have made me upset. I cook every meal. I clean. I do laundry. I make his lunches for work. I do Dishes. Buy groceries. Anything I can do to help him out. I also work full time too. We have lived together for two years been together almost 3. I moved 1500 miles away from my family to be with him. I’ve been sick and heartbroken over this. I was even more sad when my son came out and gave the present to him. My son is so sweet to him.

Has anyone ever been told that? Did I do something wrong? He was sitting right there. He asked me what I made. I answered. Since then he’s acted like nothing even happened.