I am 37-weeks with a lot of pressure: Is that normal?

Yes totally normal. Your probably starting to dilate n babe is head down

Sounds like the baby has dropped.
I’m 37w 2d and when my doctor checked me yesterday, she felt the top of his big head.

This is only my experience but I ended up giving birth at 36 weeks after having felt that for awhile… be careful

Oh yes… I’m only 33 weeks and sometimes I feel like I’m squatting down when I’m walking… :woman_shrugging:t4:
I’m using a maternity belt when it gets super bad.

Sounds like baby is dropping or has dropped, prepare to go into labor at anytime! The doctor might even send you into labor if he/she checks you for dilation lol or you may already be laboring just miniscule and not even know it yet

1 Like

Yep, baby is likely pushing down nice and hard. Body has to prepare and that pressure is what will start the process. It’s a funky feeling, and it will definitely make you have a preggy waddle :rofl:

Yup. Be prepared…

Same… lol 37 and 4 days. Pressure very often

That happened with me I even started spotting the dr just told me to take it easy and stay off my feet as much as possible

Yep normal. Baby just getting ready. You can go anytime now

I’m surprised your now just feeling that.
Completely normal.

Yes completely normal, it just means baby is almost ready to come out. It also prolly means your dilated to 1. That’s how it went with me and I had my son a month and a half ago.

Yup happened to me towards the end of the pregnancy! I was told it was cuz the baby is dropping into position in my pelvis. Baby is just getting ready to come out, momma!

Yes. I felt like I was carrying a bowling ball between my legs the last month of my pregnancy.

I was feeling the same at 36 and didn’t have her until 39 and 5 days

You can get a belly band, it kind of acts like a sling to hold your belly up and take some of that pressure off. They sell them at Buy Buy Baby.

sounds very normal for those last days.

Both my boys did this to me two weeks over due with both

I’ve been feeling it since 29weeks (currently 33 now) I’m on baby no2. My midwife said its cos baby is head right down, but I also have pelvic gurdle pain which doesn’t help. If your unsure and want reassurance, just speak to your midwife :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, totally normal. Your body is just getting ready. It’s almost time. I’m currently 38wk 5day and I’ve been feeling that since month 6. More constant now though.

I went to the doctor my 39th week complaining of the same thing. She assured me I had a good two weeks left. 3 days later I woke up in full blown labor and barely made it to the hospital. Every woman is different but just keep an eye out. The doctor isn’t always right.