I am 6-weeks pregnant and found out I have a subchroinic hematoma: Advice?

My daughter had this with her second and was told it’s from implantation. Usually harmless and resolves Springle Sara

My daughter has same thing. One time bleed. Took it easy.
Delivered beautiful healthy baby boy❤️

1 Like

I had it and my son is now 7 years old

Eat lots of green veggies and take it easy!!

I had one. Everything turned out just fine

I had one! My son is now 6mo old :hugs:

Thats an obgyn question

A Daniel me fije hace Uno’s meses

Hi, yes I did have this. I was not the norm though. I was told early on I had it and then at about 16 weeks I was told it went away. At 21 weeks my water broke (due to the hematoma rubbing a weak spot on my water bag) I lost my baby girl a few hours after she was born. They send my placenta to the lab and they found a baseball sized hematoma. How they missed that at 16 weeks, I don’t understand. I am not telling you this to scare you, I am telling you this to let you know that you have to follow the precautions and advocate for yourself. I knew something was wrong, I kept going in and they kept sending me home. 97% of all subchorionic hemorrhages resolve themselves. I was just the unlucky 3%. I truely believe had my drs of listened to me, I’d still have my baby.
two of my friends have also had them and with pelvic rest and being extra cautious, they have perfectly healthy babies.
Having sex made mine worse. I always bled after. If i were you I’d hold off (especially orgasm) for a few weeks and hopefully it’ll dissolve. Also, I’d consider discussing progesterone shots with your obgyn. They gave me them with my second pregnancy after my loss just for caution. Apparently it keeps the water bag extra strong.
Good luck mama!
I am also 6 weeks pregnant and hoping I don’t have another one!

I had them both times. I have a septate uterus, and they’re common with my birth defect. It means my uterus is divided in half by a band of tissue called a septum. I had two subchorionic clots with my son and daughter, both. With my daughter, they both resolved around 12-15 weeks. My sons clots grew with him till birth and I bled throughout my entire pregnancy but he was totally healthy, as was my daughter, but I was told due to bleeding I had “threatened abortions” with both. They have to say that if there is any bleeding during pregnancy. I also had IUGR (intrauterine growth restriction) with both of them but they are both tall and chubby now! My womb is like a mouse trap but they survived it and thrived outside of it.

As I understood it, there’s about a 60/40 chance of MC with SCH—60% being fine, 40% losing baby. The 40% that miscarry usually have other issues like a uterine anomaly, similar to mine. If you don’t have that, I think you’ll be okay Mama! I was told that pelvic rest is the best thing you can do. No heavy exercise or biking, try not to have sex. That’s what my doctors advised.

The best thing I can tell you is DO NOT GOOGLE IT. You will obsess and only see the worst-case scenarios. I’ve had IUGR, SCH, a septate uterus and marginal cord insertion with both of my pregnancies as well as other things that ended up being normal variations, only spotted because I was being watched so closely as a high risk patient. I finally had to force myself to stop researching everything as it drove me mad and up the wall with worry and anxiety. I didn’t know I was pregnant with my son till much later but with my daughter, I finally unplugged and just enjoyed the pregnancy and hoped and prayed for the best and tried to be as careful and healthy as I could be.

Unfortunately, there’s not much you can do except watch and wait and hope. But know that you are probably going to be okay! The odds are in your favor.

Yes and my son is now 8 years old :heart:

Life has been so miserable after my boyfriend broke up with me 6 months ago. I never thought he could hurt me just like that then i realized how much i loved my boyfriend when he ended our relationship and i had to look for options to make sure i get her back to myself for i wasn’t living fine anymore. I was directed to a Spell Doctor known as Dr Mamudu by my cousin who he claimed he helped him in winning a lottery. I made contact with the Doctor and i was surprised and amazed when my boyfriend came back to me with he knees on the floor pleading to me for forgiveness to take he back as my lover. I thought i was dreaming because all this happened just within 24 hours and it happened as the spell Doctor as said. For that wonderful encounter with this man, i took a decision on my path that i will let the world know about Dr Mamudu for he’s able and capable to solve any problems. Get in touch with him drmamudu47@gmail. com bless Dr Mamudu l love you or add him on Whats-app: +2348143284524

My husband and I got separated when i found out he was having an affair with another woman, when i confronted him, we had argument and he broke up with me, i tried all i could to get him back but all to no avail. I cried all day and helpless looking up to God to help me with the problem in my marriage. All I need is my marriage to be restored back, we’ve been together for years and he has done nothing but cheated and lied to me. but I know it’s something that can be fixed I still love him the same way when I first met him. However I decided to seek help from Priest Andrew, he reunited my marriage back together as it was in the beginning. now my marriage is perfectly fine and I know there are lot of people out there who have different kind of problem in home, marriages and relationships. Here is Priest Andrew email: priestandrewcureservice123@gmail. Com
and whats app him +2349064356977

I never believed in spell casting, but After 5 years of dating, I still imagine how @DR_SEE BELIEVE brought my ex lover back to me in just 24 hour. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work. I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is @DR_SEE BELIEVE , He helped me recently to reunite my relationship when my ex lover who left me, When i contacted @DR_SEE BELIEVE he cast a love spell for me and my ex lover who said he doesn’t have anything to do with me again, he called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my lover,and the most surprise,is that our love is very strong,every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love.i am so happy my love is back to me with the help of @DR_SEE BELIEVE if you have similar problem i will advice you to contact him ,he is there to help you and put a smile on your face.
or add him on WhatsApp +2348112936261

Relax as other mums have said
All Will be well

My friend had this bled up until 16 weeks then at 23 weeks lost all her waters, baby was born at 30 weeks, spent 7 weeks in icy and now she’s happily at home x

I had two with my son and drs suggested that I terminate my pregnancy bcuz I was high risk and was at risk of bleeding out BUT I refused and it got worse but got better after and now my son is 9 months old … mine was due to getting hit by his donor but best I can say to do is not stress and keeping with your pregnancy and rest when you need to …