I am feeling insecure lately: Advice?

I’ve been with my spouse for a long time. We have ventured into the poly/swinging world before a couple of times. I was feeling particularly lonely and unattractive lately, so I asked if we could start talking to or initiating conversations with other like-minded couples. My spouse agreed. Since then, I’m feeling more insecure about the attention my spouse is getting and want to return to “normal” (meaning without others in our relationship), but I feel SO guilty. My significant other is very excited about the attention he’s receiving. I love seeing him so happy, but for some reason, this time, I’m feeling very jealous and insecure. I don’t want to “take away his fun and happiness,” but I am constantly crying when he’s not around. He told me that we could stop whenever I want to, but I can tell it will hurt him. I’m conflicted. Please help? What would you do? Will my feelings pass?

25 Likes

Your happiness is important too… so you have to be open and honest with him that the current situation is no longer working for you.

1 Like

Why don’t you stop bro g other people into the “fix” and work on yourself-no one else!

3 Likes

Bad decision on your side

4 Likes

You need to tell him how you feel. If you have to involve other people in your relationship to try to feel happy, somethings not working…

12 Likes

Who would’ve thought bringing other people Into your relationship would eventually cause a problem​:man_shrugging::ok_hand:

27 Likes

Your happiness is important too. If he’s happy then explain to him that your not and this just isn’t working for you anymore and tell him you would like it to go back to just being the two of you. Communication is key in a relationship like that.

4 Likes

You should see a therapist… asap girl…

Because all these life decisions are iffy at best​:woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming:

10 Likes

You’re disgusting. And clearly stupid.

19 Likes

If doing this once made you guys both happy, maybe just step it up? Get all dolled up take sexy pictures build your confidence from within and it’ll come back to you in return :blush: the more you feel down about yourself, the less attention you’ll receive like you want from others the whole “gotta love yourself before others can” deal. Maybe talk to your husband about how much he’s doing it, ask him to lay low for a bit, or do like I said put in the work and get your confidence back
P.s dont listen to these other judgemental fucks, if this is what works for you and your husband more power to you!(:

Tell your spouse how you feel, i am sure he will understand and make you feel better.

1 Like

“Mamas Uncut” what does this have to do with children? U didn’t even mention if u HAVE children… Umm…

8 Likes

Talk to him. If you’re feeling insecure, he should know. That kind of relationship is only going to work if both of you are comfortable with it, and you’re not. If it’s bothering you this much it will only end in disaster. While you’re worried about hurting him, you’re suffering and I doubt that’s something he wants.

5 Likes

Sad world you both are in straighten up get another life together

3 Likes

Affairs with permission. Hmmm?

3 Likes

You might as well just sleep around I personally think its disgusting if you love each other you wouldnt want to bring someone else in the relationship. You also have to be bisexual that my opinion.

7 Likes

Can you not replace that attention with attention FROM YOU. Maybe being a little extra daring or playful could also help you boost your confidence

2 Likes

If he loves you, then you’re the one who should bring him happiness.

1 Like

Stop before it cost you your marriage

4 Likes

Can I recommend a group that will welcome you with open arms to talk about this. Reply to my comment I’ll send you an invite. It’s a gr8 mom group for “after dark” stuff but is cannabis friendly FYI

4 Likes

If you’re feeling unattractive and lonely bring others in won’t fix that. You and your spouse must get to the bottom of how you’re feeling and why. You chose to bandaid and divert attention and that will only last for so long.

4 Likes

If you like seeing him happy by getting attention from these other girls why dont YOU just give him that attention and then there wont need to be other ppl involved in YOUR relationship… seems simple to me…

3 Likes

YOU ARE ON THE WRONG PAGE FOR THIS QUESTION.
EEEWWWWW!!!
You’re feeling insecure because you’re husband is banging other chics and loving it.

10 Likes

You asked for it and now you get what you started and deserve unfortunately

2 Likes

Join the group Relationships Outside the box: polyamory, kink, and open relationships

2 Likes

Well tbh, you feel insecure and unhappy because your spouse should be just that, YOUR spouse. That means no banging other people🤷🏼‍♀️ not everybody needs the same baby daddy🤦🏼‍♀️

6 Likes

Be honest with him. 100% how you feel. No matter how happy he is i don’t think he’d enjoy it at the cost of yours.

4 Likes

Never invite another person into your relationship…period

Never invite another person into your relationship…period

6 Likes

it can’t go back to the wqy it use to be

1 Like

If it will hurt him to be monogamous with his wife, then there are bigger issues. Whatever a couple does in the bedroom should enhance their relationship, not define it. He should be fine without them. They should be looked at like a toy, and now you don’t want it anymore. Time to get rid of it.

2 Likes

If he is only happy when he is getting attention from other women, then there are other things you should be worrying about.

1 Like

Tell him so that y’all can turn the attention back where it belongs…between and on each other.

1 Like

Stop looking to others for fulfillment that you will only find within. Put a hiatus on the swinging… start working on yourself. Watch how much it will turn him on when you invest in yourself…

You and your spouse need to work on your relationship and finding that spark without having to look elsewhere. Good luck maybe try counseling