I am getting married soon and my sisters did not offer to throw me a bridal shower

I’m so annoyed at the moment. I’m getting married in September and that date has been set for a year and a half or better and I’ve said to my sisters and mom on multiple occasions that I’d like to have a shower but I don’t want to throw my own bridal shower by myself on top of planning a whole wedding because to me that’s a lot of extra stress I didn’t think I could honestly handle (massive overthinker and stress is my middle name) so tonight my aunt asked me if I was having one and when. I told her I’m not having one due to not wanting to throw my own by myself and nobody even offered to help or throw one so she offered and was mad my sisters didn’t at least offer. So I told my mom and sisters in our group chat that our aunt offered and both my sisters responded with I didn’t know you wanted one…the same thing happened for my bachelorette party, I planned the whole thing. I was asked by my sisters so many times what I wanted to do for my Bach party and each time I gave them the same answers but when the party got closer they kept asking what I wanted to do or claiming they didn’t know what I wanted to do so they didn’t plan nor were going to plan anything due to not wanting to pick things I didn’t actually want to do so I just planned it all. Maybe I’m being dramatic but I feel so unseen and unheard when it comes to showers or any party that’s supposed to be thrown for me. I literally cried when my aunt offered because I finally had this feeling of actually being a tiny bit special. I’ve had two baby showers my my two kids and I threw those myself as well because nobody wanted to plan anything or help me. It just sucks.