I am having trouble eating...advice?

as a ftm i’m having trouble with eating… i feel like i don’t have the time to cook with such a velcro baby. so i don’t really have motivation eat. i’ve lost all my baby weight and more. what are some of your go to meals to cook thats easy and healthy while having to juggle taking care of a baby? it’s not as easy as it sounds

1 Like

Slow cook meals then freeze a batch. Spaghetti bolognese
Curry. Stew, Or if you cant just buy ready meals if it’s you and baby. But baby carrying or baby in bouncer near by with white noise while you get on may help. I have 5 kids all quite close so had to get on lol.all were velcro ones.

Just put the baby down :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Put the baby in a playpen. He doesn’t need to be held constantly.

2 Likes

I get it. My baby needs to be held. He is 1 now and is needy. Try crock pot meals. Boneless chicken breast in the crock pot. Can easy add so many things, BBQ, ranch, orange jam with spicy BBQ for chinese an orange chicken. Then just make your sides at dinner or just have that. Or if you have an air fryer. Chicken nuggets, hot dogs, hot pockets, my mother in law does fish in hers. Anything that you can mostly dump and go and check briefly here and their is perfect. Good luck! I know it’s hard. My son loves his high chair. So we put him in that now while I cook. Hopefully this helps. Don’t listen to every one else saying put baby down. It’s hard to do when they cry the entire time.

Cook when the baby sleeps. Pasta is fast and easy. Soups don’t need a lot of time. Chicken salad, tuna salad
A large green salad.

I used to make those simply pastas, keep it in a container in the fridge…with the fork already in it lol. Would grab it, and take a few bites here and there when I could.