I am insecure about my body: Advice?

I’m a mom of 2, and I’m so insecure about my boobs being small and looking like lemons lol has anyone had this problem and learned how to just love how your body is and not try to want more like others?

16 Likes

Well i dont have any A_S either nothing i can do about that

You could look at the bright side At least you dont have to worry about saggy ole boobs🤷‍♀️

2 Likes

Follow this account. She is so awesome and helps immensely with self-love.

Yeah you probably look amazing in a t shirt n no bra the bigger they are gravity hits as u age and if u wanna wear a t shirt n no bra you have to tuck them into your pants lol

12 Likes

Push up bra or no bra :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Be happy with yourself!

1 Like

Mine hang to my belly, getting old is a part of life

3 Likes

I wish I could tell you how to feel better and appreciate yourself, I myself struggle with body image and per other’s look great with clothes on. But I hate how I look with out. My boobs are my biggest worry. I keep telling myself I’ll get a book job when I’m done having kids so that’s my plan. Maybe by then I will just like my body.hahaha

1 Like

I have been a 30A all my life until I had my son 10 months ago. Everyone always says look at the bright side but honestly I don’t care to hear it. :sweat_smile: I had to shop in the kids section, I always had open space in my bra, NEVER could find cute v neck shirts, bikinis ect because nothing fits right on a totally flat chest. I never felt very feminine either because of it because I love curves. Also the bullying never ended. I’m a b now that I’ve had my son and I’m finally happy with feeling more womanly! Honestly after I’m done breastfeeding I’m getting a small breast enhancement! Not everyone feels the way I do of course but do what makes YOU happy! Edit: also Im sorry if this came off as rude at all that’s not how I meant it! I just have tried to be happy with them but at the end of the day that boob job just calls my name. :rofl:

9 Likes

I will give you mine! Big boobs are no fun.

5 Likes

Change something about yourself! And before any Karens come for me let me explain. Dye your hair, get a tattoo, change your wardrobe. Do something drastic and spontaneous! My hair is literally purple right now. PURPLE!! And I haven’t been this confident in I don’t know how long. As far as the boobs go try getting fitted for a new bra. Tell them specifically what you’re looking for and they’ll get you in the right one.

2 Likes

The kind of partner that will judge you for not having perfectly round boobs is not the partner you want. Most women do not have perfectly round boobs. People spend thousands of dollars to get boobs like that because its not particularly common.

1 Like

EVERYBODY has something they would change. Sometimes you gotta just have your own back.

1 Like

They are what they are. But they are yours. So enjoy them, play with them, show them off! They are uniquely yours. No one else has that same pair. And ain’t a man around who wouldn’t want a gander. So celebrate you!

102 pounds, an a cup for bra size, size 1 for jeans. I’m here with you momma. Still trying to feel beautiful in my own skin. Know your children find you to be the prettiest lady in the whole world! Xoxo

3 Likes

It all starts with what your telling yourself! If your saying in your head that your boobs are small & you see that as a bad thing then your body image won’t get better. You need to find the small things to love about them & give them positive words when describing them or when your feeling down. It all starts with YOU! Recognize that negative thinking, if you keep telling yourself negative things about your body then you won’t feel positively about it. Try recognizing when you have a bad thought about your body & replacing it with something else. For example. Negative thought: my boobs are small, New positive thought: my boobs are the perfect handful. It’s a journey but being comfortable with who you are meant to be changes so much more in your life too :two_hearts: & regarding caring what other people think. Majority of the people you meet don’t come home to you, they have never walked even a step in your shoes. Those people who spend all their life gossiping about others aren’t comfortable in their own bodies so they find things to nit pick on other people. Just be true to you, you have one life don’t waste it worrying about what everyone else is doing, being confident gives you a whole new type of glow :sparkles:

4 Likes

I was 100lbs at 21 when I got pregnant and had 36c boobs. I was 145lbs when I had my son. But after having him I went back to prebaby size…decent curves. I’m now 28 and 38c and still a size juniors 9 waist but have bigger curves an weigh 155lbs and hate the extra 36 to 38 transition lol.

1 Like

Bigger boobs hurt your back. Speaking from personal experience. I wish mine were smaller

5 Likes

U gotta learn to love urself babe…once u do…U won’t give a shit…!!!u have had 2 children…come on girl…!!!:heart: xxx

Girl!! Be glad as you get to shop for cute bras… when you get bigger, the cuteness goes out the window. You only get black, nude and white :roll_eyes:
Every now and then you may find some cute ones but they’re not cheap and most of the time don’t fit right… still makes your titties saggy. Plus, just to carry them around makes it hard on your back. Love your skin and who you are!! Nobody is meant to be perfect. We are unique in our own way. I mean my right boob is bigger than the other. I have to roll it up and stuff it :roll_eyes::woman_shrugging::wink:

I hated mine FOREVER. I was a 32C before I had kids. They took it all and left a mom pouch in exchange. I dyed my hair, I have tattoos and I’m learning to love my body. It’s a process! However, I have thought about a boob job but a lot of people aren’t happy after because either men only look at their chest and want them because they have big boobs or feel bad because they aren’t real :woman_shrugging: everyone has their struggles but your body is beautiful!! Maybe a slightly padded bra may help you feel better?

32AA here :flushed::weary:. BUT LETS TALK POSITIVE.

1. I can sleep on my stomach comfortably
  2. No back pain
  3. Bra less days​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:
5 Likes

I’m the CEO of the itty bitty titty committee. This is my natural body and anyone who doesn’t like it can piss off. :woman_shrugging:

I try to remind myself that I at least have some. I used to have c cups in high school up until nursing my second child. Now even while pregnant I’m part of the itty bitty titty committee and it’s sad lol.

But I HAVE RHE BOOBIES!

Also, if it’s really eating at you on day where you go out you can always use contouring to make them LOOK bigger.

Girl we all have our insecurties even if u had big watermelon boobs youd be insecure about them i promise lol i am a 38 DD and 20 years old baby #2 and they sag so bad :sob: we just gotta learn to love ourselves :slight_smile:

1 Like

No one is happy with their boobs after having kids, and many of us are unhappy with our post baby belly and the cellulite and stretch marks too. We are all in the same boat, but we all feel like we’re floating on our own raft. It’s silly if you think about it.
Have your partner talk you up when you’re feeling down. He fell in love with you for more than just your boobs (I hope). You should be talking yourself up too, regularly. You can also work on the parts of yourself that you don’t like, if there is a reasonable and healthy manner to do so. All the while you can put aside a couple bucks a week and save up for plastic surgery. If you still hate them in the 2 or 10 years it takes you to save the 5-10k it will cost (or just the down payment anyway) and you haven’t gotten the personal results you’d like, get the surgery. If you have learned to love yourself, take a vacation, invest, buy a car, replace the broken HVAC – whatever you want. It’s a win/win.

It’s all about self confidence! U see a lot of young celebrities who rock their body’s n have hardly any boobs! I believe in natural beauty!

I’d give anything for me hooters to be smaller.Being large breasted is horrible especially in summer when the heat is horrid so trust me its not as glamorous as they make out to be.

Big boobs no fun…
Strain back…marks from bra straps, wire uncomfortable…
And when older fun really starts
Ohhh can’t find nice matching bra and panty sets…dress shopping a nightmare because different size on top and bottom…I wear lots of skirts…I only have 1 dress…

And here I am wishing for small boobs, be proud of them.

1 Like

I hate my body after having two kids. Im all lumps and bumps and my boobs are stupidly massive :sweat: my back is in agony 24/7 and I cant stand what I see in the mirror anymore. But fuck it. The kids are worth it :woman_shrugging:t3:

Honestly know people had boobs inlarged and had severe problems with them, true story had a friend that her dog jumped on her slowly over a week she woke up one day with one tit, she had to have surgery to replace it. Cost as much as both. Don’t due it. Buy padded bras that fit right you’ll be happier can be expensive but well made ones last years.

2 Likes

Girl I bet you are beautiful. It’s not easy loving yourself but it’s kinda amazing journey you take because you learn alot about yourself

1 Like

The beauty of small boobs is they don’t sag! I don’t like the look of implants. At 52 I have learned to accept what I have. I am also the mom of 2 and breast fed them both.

4 Likes

I have small boobs and I’m fine with them! I hate wearing bras so with small boobs I can easily lounge around in tshirts and hoodie and it just feels so comfortable. And if I ever want to enhance them to look bigger then I just invest in a really nice push up bra and it does the trick too!

2 Likes

It’s natural I believe. I’ve got 4 kids, I’m super fluffy, and huge boobs. I admire those that can buy a bra in any store. I find the best way to love yourself is to realize what your body has done. It’s given you a beautiful gift. As moms, we also teach our kids self love.

Girl I don’t know who you are, but embrace them lemon boobies. Go get a new sexy af bra and take pictures of yourself. Send them to your significant other, watch their mouth drool over the amazingly sexy body you have!! Your tatas are for you. Do what you want with them. Do whatever makes YOU feel good. Just know you’re an amazingly beautiful Mama, and you rock it everyday! :raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

As a larger chested woman I can tell you that it is hard! Constant backaches, underwires and the side support “boning” cutting into you, straps digging in and summer underboob sweat are just some of the things I hate! Also god forbid you need to walk fast or run because you get winded easier from all the “movement” from the girls. Enjoy your size girl because bigger is not always better!

1 Like

Do you have a roof over your head? Food on the table? Family healthy? Now where are boobs on the list of a happy life? hmmm

Answer: dudes honestly don’t care about chest size. We truly don’t. What IS a turn off is when a woman doesn’t take care of themselves in general (especially postpartum*). Go to the gym, keep moving. Effort is 500% more attractive than “just letting yourself be”. You will also feel so much better about yourself in the process.

5 Likes

I have a love hate relationship with mine😂🤷😂🤷😂🤷

I have larger boobs and i so envy you less slop on your chest less backache and just general ease in lifting things etc. Be thankful for what you have

11 Likes

Small books here! I literally have no cleavage and its annoying. I have just learned to accept it. My husband is happy with me just the way I am so that makes me feel better about it.

1 Like

Body is amazing just look what it has done, giving you two beautiful children. What do you find attractive about people? For me it’s usually a great personality and a sense of humor. I would be thankful for what I have. My friend has cancer and is going through treatments be happy with healthy and lemons LOL

1 Like

You just have to learn to love yourself. Remember God doesn’t make mistakes. You have what you were mint to have and you are beautiful.

Start slowly once a day (pick a time like when your getting dressed or undressed) out loud say something you love about you (legit anything, your soul, smile, whatever it may be) some days it might be the same thing. But one day you going to see how those lemons are lemonade with the rest of your body, soul etc… I don’t know if your with babies daddy but them lemons nourished two wonderful children and your babies daddy loved them, why shouldn’t you! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Speak it into existence! Overall, find something beautiful about your body and tell yourself its beautiful. If you do it consistently with different things about you it helps alot.

1 Like

When I was younger after my shower I would stand in my mirror and say your beautiful, this looks beautiful that looks beautiful, my body is gorgeous and I actually started to believe it till I had my kids, really need to start doing it again

Lemon boobs are dope. I like mine more then when I was flat chested :sweat_smile:

I miss my small chest I litterally was to small for even an A size and now 2 kids later my son’s 8 months and breastfeeding oh my lanta they hang down like bannanas 🤦

I hate having big boobs. Having big boobs I get stared at alk the time. Can’t ever find anything that fits right

2 Likes

I’d kill for lemon boobs! Mine just hang there :sob:

2 Likes

Girl I feel u my boobs so small when I lay down they just disappear and I am very insecure so thank u for asking

1 Like

I got no but I hate it wear a push up bra makes you look bigger I hate not Haveing a but doing lots of squats

5"11 but boobs bigger than my head. The pain over the years. Id kill to be flat

1 Like

Being a girl sucks sometimes.

I think we all struggle with self image, whether someone says they don’t or not. I have come to embrace my new body and have realized it’s not the same body that I fit into little black dresses to go clubbing in. I’ve never been “petite” to begin with so, I’ve kind of had to embrace that, I’m 5’10 and look fucking phenomenal at 200 lbs. My boobs have always been big and not perky since 8th grade.

As mothers, our bodies shift in order to carry life. I remind myself that my saggy boobs fed my babies (breast or pump) and gave them comfort to rest their little cheeks against. My soft tummy carried life, like LITERAL LIFE, a breathing human. That’s pretty insane if you really think about.y soft tummy that my toddler uses as a pillow is his favorite spot and he doesn’t look at it any other way. My soft tummy that my 10 month old crawls on, gives her such a smile while she plays. My C Section scar and the little lovely flap above it, shows my battle wound of carrying two lives, who are half of me and my husband. My babies who heard my heartbeat from the inside.

We carry HUMANS inside of us and have this idea that our bodies are “unacceptable”. Our bodies are testaments to incredible things. I’m all about being healthy and active, but we aren’t the 21 year old in a tight sparkle mini skirt and tube top at the club anymore…just remember what your body has gone through and how it’s been there for you, our bodies deserve our love :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Just wear it and flaunt it no one can body shame you we are all different

1 Like

The smaller your boobs are now the less you have to hang when you get older. Believe me. It’s not a bad thing to have small boobs. It’s a blessing

1 Like

Girl I wish I had lemons these suckers are heavy and make my back hurt the smaller the better we all have something we don’t like about ourselves

Bigger boobs, bigger problems
Plus we get no selection in cute bras, Victoria secrets never has anything in DDD. I wish I had little boobs, no sweat, no back pain, not needing a bra… that in itself would be a blessing. Love what you got and be grateful :orange_heart::relaxed:

1 Like

I can’t wear a bra because they don’t make them that small. I was very insecure until I married my husband. He’s a neck guy. I think everyone has something that makes them insecure (ie, cup size, pore size, waist line, etc.) What makes each person beautiful is the things that are different about each of us. My overweight husband who is insecure about that, loves me, with my insecurities about no chest and large pores. We both think that the other is the most beautiful person in our eyes.

If it makes you feel any better, I think we are all consistently insecure about our bodies! Then we will look back in a few years and wish we still looked like that. My boobs did the same thing after my first and the most attractive thing about my current pregnancy is the return of my boobs :joy: but I’m sure they will deflate as soon as I breastfeed the next one for a year. It would honestly take the effort of retraining your mind to love yourself the way it is. I constantly find ways to dislike my body, even at 7 months pregnant I have to remind myself that I’m growing life and not a fat slob. It’s hard. But if it makes you feel any better, I think we all have a hard time loving our body the way it is, so don’t try to be more like others, they probably want something you have.

I feel like most fashionable le tops are for small to medium breasted ladies. Having big boobs isn’t all that great. You can never wear anything cute. You get boob sweat. They certainly hang lower when you have babies and/or age. Trust me, little boonies are WAY better.