I am looking for an egg donor: Thoughts on how I am feeling?

I get upset when women mistreat their gifes from god . not because they can have them . on a side note . i would have loved to help u . but i no longer have my uterus. And i dont think iam producing any eggs anymore. Because i still have my ovaries.But if having one of your own don’t work out . i woukd sooo look into adoption…

Their your feelings, no one has right to say you are wrong

1 Like

I would give you some of mine if I knew how…
I have honestly thought about being a donor before…
Anyone know the process in Australia?

Gonna be having baby #9 in June and if you want a baby to love I’ll carry a baby for you :heart: good luck

3 Likes

As a donor conceived person, please don’t select a donor who is anonymous. If you can try to find someone you know and trust to supply you with genetic material. I’m all for donation but anonymity is unethical and near unachievable in today’s world. There’s a whole lot wrong with the world of fertility donation and cost/payment is one of the issues. Good luck with your fertility journey. Maybe adoption would fit your family.

2 Likes

I mean… I’m 32 weeks pregnant and having a tubal ligation after I have my son. Maybe I can see if I can donate my eggs? I have 3 very healthy boys, and a soon to be 4th. So I know my genes are good. :thinking:

1 Like

You sorta sound rude saying " dont they have enough kids". Idk but seems like your a bit rude about it all

3 Likes

Idk what you’re going through but to be practically honest with you, love is not enough. Having kids is expensive. Raising them. Providing for them. Your baby is 8 months old and having another one is a whole different level of challenges. Mentally and physically! Best of luck🧡

3 Likes

I wish you nothing but luck I was blessed to be able to have kids & now have grandkids I have always known what a blessing i was given & always been aware that there are many for whom having k8ds is no easy task God bless you

Adopt or foster so many kids out there need love

4 Likes

Houston Fertility Institute. They have donors, they have financial counseling to help you through the entire process. Look into your local Fertility clinic. :tipping_hand_woman:t3:

OP pm me. Not looking for $. If not consider adoption or foster I grew up partially in foster so I know how that feels.

In NZ you aren’t allowed to get paid to donate eggs. I guess to save this issue of people being able to ‘buy’ eggs and others missing out

1 Like

I considered being a donor before but theres no way I would qualify. I have a rare genetic condition that affects my connective tissue

How about you just focus on your daughter and show her she’s enough for you? Please don’t use your child as an excuse. You’re doing this for you and you only.

5 Likes

I’m a donor conceived adult. I’m sure this is really hard for you. But I encourage you to think about what’s best for your future child, not only about money and things like that. Make sure your child can know the genetic parent. Make sure it’s accessible and the bank is ethical. This is just the best way to think about it for the future adult your baby will become

8 Likes

You have an 8 month old baby, you should put all your focus and energy on her instead of looking for an egg donor, just my opinion :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Holy moly I can’t believe the responses you are getting!!! This is SO NOT selfish of you!!! I had to do 3 rounds of IVF and almost needed an egg donor for our LO. No one can ever determine your desire for a child and just because you find paying for an egg donor expensive doesn’t mean you can’t afford a child. I’m guessing you’d pay the donor $10-20k plus the cost of IVF. People are ignorant. Follow your heart. If you want a donor I’m sure one is out there for you.

1 Like

If you know what it entails, you can have some of mine! I’m 30, have my tubes tied so won’t be using them. I planned to donate eventually anyway, just haven’t gotten that far.

2 Likes

https://www.donorkinderen.com/united-nations-2019

2 Likes

As a donor-conceived adult, I hope you make the right choice to facilitate early and frequent contact with your child’s genetic mother. I’m sure this is a difficult time for your family, but you need to think about the long-term consequences of the choices you’re making. Too many recipient parents do not consider the rights of donor-conceived children to know their genetic heritage.

3 Likes

I have very healthy eggs and i am willing to give you as many as you want lol. Just message me and we can talk

I am available to talk whenever you need as well message me and we can talk ok

I have looked into donating. Healthy and 2 children