I am nervous about getting pregnant again so soon: Thoughts?

My littles are 2 & 1 the boys are 13mo apart I had a good pregnancy and delivery :green_heart:

I’m currently 7mo pregnant & caring for my now 8mo old lol They will be exactly a year apart ( like me & my sister :hugs:) so far so good, just tired per usual lol Hang in there mama!

My babies are 12 months apart january 2018,january 2019 and again january 2020🤣

I got pregnant with my 2nd Son , when my 1st Son was 5 months old, both are happy, healthy adults!!

My kids are the best of friends and rarely do you see one without the other

Yes all 3 of my kids are close in age. As in the oldest is almost 14.5 middle kid is 13, and the youngest is 11, and 3 months. I had no problems. But I was also in my early 20’s at the time.

My last two were February 96 and April 97.

1 Like

My boys are 11 months apart … definitely wasn’t planned but they are now 6 and 7 and healthy and also best friends and worst enemies lol … just like most brothers :heart:

1 Like

My husband and his brother are 11 months apart!

My sister and I are 11 months apart lol we r fine

My 2 girls are 16 months apart. I was scared/anxious/nervous about it too. My oldest just turned 7 and the other will be 6 in March. I wouldn’t have it any other way. They are so close. I don’t think that you have anything to worry about

My two little ones are 13 months apart as well… as far as pregnancy and labor everything was good. No complications. They are best little friends but oh man they fight like crazy.

My two youngest are 15 months apart and I wouldn’t have it any other way we love it! They are so silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My last two children are 13 months apart. Everything went great.

3 and a 2 year old and a 11 month old here. Im fine and you will be too! They wont only be close in age but close in general

My SIL got pregnant about 6 weeks PP. The baby is great

My boys are 13 months apart. Sometimes they love each other and sometimes they hate each other but I think it’s just a normal sibling thing

My first 2 are 11 months apart. Everyone is fine.

my kids are 13 months apart 1st one born at 29wks 2nd one full term

Yes.My two little girls are 1 and 2 years old.I was scare that I was back pregnant again while my first child is between 9 months and 1 year old.But I’m glad that I have support with two children and my children are getting along.They are a year and some months apart

When I am due my babies will be 10 months apart. No complications so far

My children now adults were born 16 months apart second baby was perfect and speedy delivery

There’s 16 months between my 2 and I had c-sections with both mine! It is hard I’m not gona lie or I’m not ashamed to admit it but it does get easier! And they grow up together! Best thing having them close together is you can literally do everything together with them! :blue_heart::heartpulse:

Recommended is just that, recommended. Every woman is different and ideal timing for one woman won’t match another, not even a twin sister’s. See your doctor or midwife, doula, whatever form of medical assistance you use and work out the best course of action for YOU and your baby. Best of luck

My last two were born 363 days apart (2 days short of 1 full year apart!).
Both pregnancies were healthy and normal (although really uncomfortable and I gained a lot of weight), both carried to full term, births were short and I didn’t even tear either time. I’m pretty tired with 2 babies but I do get sleep with the help of their Dad. So in my opinion, I like having babies close in age. The pregnancies weren’t that different from my 1st (which was 3 and 1/2 years in between my 1st and 2nd).

My first and second-third, and 4th childrens birth yrs are '06, 07, and 08. We have a 13yr old, two 12yr olds and an 11yr old and a 6yr old. It’s a blessing to have the first 4 all close in age. They help out around the house and with our littlest. :blush::heart:

5 Likes

My kids are 13 months apart. Zero complications. They are very close (even 14 years later) and ended up reaching a lot of milestones at the same time (potty training, learning shapes & colors, writing their name, etc). You got this mom!

1 Like

Going through the same, boy and girl. Pregnancy has been hard bc my son is my world and needs and wants lots of attention. But, has been incredible. He has bonded with my belly. I wish you the best!

I have 4 kids. My first 2 are 19 months apart. I had a 5 1/2 year vacation, and then had my 2nd set. They are 13 and 1/2 months apart. No issues with them being close. Best of luck and congratulations :pray:t3:

My kids are 16 months apart. Challenging but awesome. Wouldn’t change it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 of mine are that close! I didnt have any problems at all during either pregnancy or labor. They are asked if they are twins all the time and it’s so fun watching them grow up together!!!

My girls are 12months and 5 days apart. My doctor kept a close eye just in case but everything went fine. She was a healthy 7lbs 2oz. And they’re best friends. Congratulations!!

My daughter was 7 months when I found out about I was pregnant everything went great. Good luck! I love that they’re so close!

Mine are 8,7&6. My daughter was 6months when I got pregnant with her brother then he was 3 months when I got pregnant with my youngest son. (all c-sections)They’re all best buddies. Was a breeze when they were newborn,1 &2, now they’re just sassy as ever.:confused: They all hit milestones around the same time. Congratulations, you got this!

My babies are 14 months apart. You’ll be fine. Just take of yourself!! Best of luck!

Check with dr. My daughter’s are 14 months apart. 1st was emergency c section. So my 2nd was also. No complications. Both were healthy and now 9 and 10 years old.

Our youngest two are 14 months apart. We had a 5 months old when I got pregnant with our youngest. They are best friends.

2 Likes

I had all 3 of my children naturally, with wth no complications. They are 9 and 6 months apart! They are healthy and very close. Enjoy your little blessings, relax and you’ll be fine.

It depends on your body. Nobody is the same. Each pregnancy is different. No matter how good or bad the other one was has nothing to do with this new one. It’s already happened, now you just enjoy and quit stressing. Amish do it all the time. No problems. They are allowed I believe 10 weeks postpartum then they start trying for the next one. Lots of women in the past lives like this. Our bodies know when their ready. Just my opinion. Please no rude comments about this. You don’t agree then post that. Just be nice. Thanks. Please enjoy your two babies and congratulations

1 Like

My first two are 15 months apart and #2 and #3 are 19 months apart. All were healthy and born term.

I got pregnant with my second when my daughter was 7 months pregnancy and delivery were excellent

My first 2 are 15 months apart . So 6 months later was pregnant again. My second 2 are 12 months apart. So was pregnant again 3 months later. All were healthy pregnancies and deliveries. I think the reason why doctors recommend waiting is so your body has plenty of time to heal.

My youngest 2 daughters are 16 months apart and during the last few months of my pregnancy I developed toxemia as I was not getting enough rest but I had a toddler to chase after and a husband that worked long hours. Delivery was fast and easy.

My 2 youngest are 1 year and 8 days apart. I was high risk but I didn’t have any problems and with my youngest, I was only in labor for 3 hours. Plus he was my biggest.

My little guy turned 6 months old the 18th of this month and I’m currently 5 months pregnant with Twins… this pregnancy hasn’t been too difficult BUT I can say getting pregnant so soon especially with twins my body has hurt so bad, I’m having pains at 5 months that I didn’t have until my last month of my 3 singleton pregnancies… that’s my only complaint. I’m also nervous/scared about having 3 under 1 :flushed: I also have a 12 and 5 year old. I will say I’m excited these 3 will be super close because my older 2 are 7 years apart and are hardly ever nice to each other. It’s constant going to bed fighting and waking up fighting…

Congratulations they’re going to be best friends that’s awesome!!!
I have no experience with this I’ve just heard it’s really easy to get pregnant right after having a baby because your body’s kind of already prepared for childbirth if that makes sense.

Mine are 15 months apart and everything was fine both times. They are 19 and 20 now

I have a 4 5 and 6 year old. (Kids 8 9 and 10) you’ll bs fine!

It was only like 3 pushes and he was out. My youngest was the easiest delivery.

Mine are a 1 year and six days apart and everything was fine…it’ll be ok

My first 2 are 19 months apart

My boys are a year and 3 days apart. No complications.

my cuz are 15 months apart

Yes my last two nine months apart

My kids are 13 months apart

My three youngest were 17 months apart

I had 7 kids in 10 years. Babies born 07, 08, 09, 11, 13, 15, 17. Gaps from 13 months to 27 months. You learn adapt and adjust.

All natural complication free births.

I did this three times but alot closer you will be fine

My kids are 13 months apart. I’m not gonna lie it sucks at times. But then something magical happens and u realize u were doing everything right. Its so worth it.

My parents had my brother and I 8 days short of a year. She is fine and dandy and is in her 79’s now. Don’t fret! You will be fine. Unless you were told to wait longer because of a medical problem and high risk recommendation, or if you had a c/s and it was a complicated delivery, you should be fine. Enjoy your precious babies

My younger brother and I are 24 days short of being a year apart. People used to think we were twins. Theres 18 mos between my older brother and I and 14 mos between my younger brother and sister. 9 years later came our surprise baby sister.

I went thru the same exact situation I was very scared but somehow everything turned out great , have faith momma

My sons are 13 months apart and they are best buddies. The pregnancy and deliver went fine

I know people who have gotten pregnant one month after having a baby and their baby and pregnancy turned out just fine. But in my opinion its way too soon. I would never ever have two kids in diapers and the stress and hecticness of having too kids so young and so close in age but to each their own. Good luck…

My boys are 11 months apart. I had anemia during my second pregnancy, and that was it. Both are healthy, now 18 and 17.

Did you have a caesarean? If not, I’m sure it’s fine. My first two are a year apart. I had four kids in five years. All are grown and fine.

me and my brother are 10 months one day apart we’re born in the same year

I was born Feb 8 1957, my brother was born Dec 31 1957.