I am not confident with my body: Advice?

Get therapy. There’s nothing wrong with you except your “stinkin’ thinkin’ that may or may not actually have anything to do with your bra size. If you’re still unhappy after a year of therapy, save up & buy yourself some boobs. I knew a guy who said “any more than a mouthful’s a waste.”

Well do u got a big ass? Seems like ones w small boobs have big butts…I gained weight during covid I use to have small ones …I took women one a day pills mine grew but even when they are small at least they are purky to …mine are now to …the moral of the story just love the skin ur in …u will be an old lady before u know it…and I love my breasts being touched tho doc said the more they are touched …the more ur blood goes to the surface and they grow as well …

If he didn’t like your boobs he wouldn’t try to fondle them. He obviously loves just the way you are. From someone with boobs I wish mine were smaller so I could all the fancy bras out there and strapless dresses. Your lucky girl

First dudes like boobs end of story, all shapes, sizes, etc. ALL of them! That said sweetie you should just relax and let the man touch and see them if other womens size are the only reason you won’t let him.
Now onto you, we all have insecurity in some way or another MANY would even love to have your size, like me personally I’d have mine gone if it didn’t mean some radical surgery.
You are beautiful and perfect as you are.

1 Like

Let him appreciate your boobs. It sounds like he’s trying to but you’re insecurities are getting in the way

Coming from someone who has bigger teets, we’re jealous of the A cups. I’d love to go a day without needing a bra.

11 Likes

Talk to a female therapist to help you.

2 Likes

Having big boobs isn’t that great. Sure they look good in bras, but most natural ones are saggy and flop around :joy: trust me a lot of bigger chested women also feel self conscious about them too. Everyone has their thing. Get out of your own head and stop comparing yourself to other women. He is with you for a reason. Perhaps seek some therapy for yourself. It can really help.

No worries, after you have children they will go up two size. Just think most big chested women often get back pain and need a boob reduction. If you want confidence he’s happy with them let him actually touch them and what not.

3 Likes

First of all, forget how he feels. You have to be confident in yourself and love your body first before expecting anyone else to. There’s nothing wrong with having smaller boobs. I used to be self conscious about having smaller boobs too. I’m a full B. But then I realized that mine are nice and perky and I don’t have to wrangle them back into place with bras like other women. I also have my nipples pierced which helped with my confidence. My man likes smaller boobs way better and absolutely loves mine. So have confidence in yourself and you will no longer be stressing over things that don’t matter.

Men like boobs of all sizes. Sounds like he likes your but you are not letting him.

Honey, I hate my chesticles. They are heavy and suck. I’m sure he adores them just as they are.

There are many men who actually prefer smaller, perkier, boobs.
Many years ago when I had a ward room full of all male patients, they went on at great length about how many of them found larger breasts to be “bovine”, and that they found smaller, higher breasts much more attractive.
If your current BF isn’t one of those men, keep looking until you find one who is.

Not all men like big ones fyi! I know plenty who don’t! And my man is one of them! I have huge boobs and I’ve always hated them and been embarrassed of them. But it’s not about boobs in a relationship! We have been together for ten years strong. I prefer small boobs myself and wish I had them. Mine are so big and now after breastfeeding two kids they are sooo saggy and flat like with so many stretch marks. I have big boobs, big belly, small arms legs hips and butt. Such a weird shape! Girl rock your small boobs! There’s so many clothes you can wear that I can’t. I’ve always liked tank tops but I always looked slutty in them (in my Opinion). Boobs have that effect. Men like all sorts of body types though they really do, curvy, apple shaped, flat shaped, etc. everyone always wants what they don’t have ya know.

I have bad lack of confidence in my body type. I’ve been working on myself mentally. I don’t have the time or the mental health to loose weight so I’m trying to embrace myself as I am. Researching best clothes for my apple shape. Trying out makeup and hair styles and colors. I honestly think, the sexiest thing is confidence. No matter your size. Look up influencers and check out their body types. They are so many different types and see which you think are most attractive and see their differences. I think it all revolves around confidence bc they are girls with my body type that I hate but they are so attentive bc of their confidence. The hardest thing the gain but the best. Confidence and acceptance of who you are.

You need to figure out what makes you happy and have an honest and open discussion with him about how you feel and what you want for yourself. Sure you could get a boob job but that should be for you, not anyone else. If you want it, and he wants it, then go for it. But the looking is a whole other thing. I don’t think it’s simply because you won’t let him touch yours as someone suggested. He can do that privately online if you know what I mean. Doing it in front of you means he lacks good boundaries, respect for you, and isn’t mature.

1 Like

Good Ole fashion communication would help…talk to him about it. They are boobs…men like any boobs…small…big…they like them anyway. Your insecurity is going to end your relationship if you don’t fix yourself

6 Likes

Implants can be an option to help with it. But also big boobs suck js they not fun to have. Lol but he with u not them … Imbrace them

If he tries touching them he likes them.

13 Likes

It’s putting a damper on your relationship because of your insecurities. If he’s happy touching them, why push him away? You’re going to be the problem, not him.

12 Likes

Alot of men like smaller boobs

I wish I had smaller boobs. Tell him how you feel. He may surprise you and be happy with you as you are.

First: You are not the ‘problem’. You, and everyone else, seem to have bought into society’s version of what makes a woman beautiful and desireable. You are beautiful just the way you were created. Second: try talking to him. Explain your feelings and ask him how he feels. If he understands how insecure you feel and are disturbed by his looking at other women and he STILL continues to ogle them, find someone else. He’s not worth. He should be with you for who you are. If he understands and stops his ogling, he’s a keeper. The bottom line is this: you must stop holding other women and, by extension, society’s version of beauty as a ruler by which you live your life.

8 Likes

If he had a thing for big boobs and only big boobs he would not have picked you as his gf… besides big boobs are overrated. They get sweaty a lot and are too heavy. They are back breakers.

I understand being insecure but, Stop pushing him away and allow him to admire your body. It will help to ensure you that he loves you. Real men do not care about a cup size or body size if they love you they love all of you. Take in all the intimacy that a great relationship has to offer and I promise you will begin to love him loving on you, shirt off, lights on, and feel the security you need together and when you’re around others. Best wishes.

8 Likes

Like others said, he loves you the way you are. Talk to him about how you feel about your breast size. I’m sure that will open the door for him to shower you with compliments and tell you how much he likes them. That’s a start to making you more comfortable being intimate. When you’re in the house relaxing, wear camis or crops. Start getting used to letting the tshirt go. And he’ll like seeing more of you, especially if he’s not used to it. Let him love on you. If he is a great, trustworthy guy, then don’t ruin your relationship over this. The next man might not be so great or trustworthy. Also, everyone notices other peoples bodies. It’s natural to look. Doesn’t mean you want that person.

2 Likes

Buy yourself some titties. You’ll be glad you did :crazy_face:

1 Like

If he didn’t like it then he probably wouldn’t be still dating you or trying to touch them. You need to build up your confidence. :heart:

6 Likes

Boob job paid by care credit .
I’m already omw

4 Likes

If he’s happy, them be happy. First: STOP pushing him away!! That’s probably why he’s looking !!! Let him touch you. You both sound frustrated !!

8 Likes

If he didnt like them, he wouldnt be trying to touch. U need to start loving yourself.

15 Likes

There’s nothing better than a man that loves a part of us that we don’t. Let him play with them and enjoy it. Not all men need a partner with big boobs. Small breasts can be very sexy! Go braless! Us busty gals can’t do that!

The fact that he wants to touch them means he likes them and wants to touch them. He knew you had smaller boobs when y’all got together and has stayed with you this entire time! If small boobs were a deal breaker he wouldn’t have gotten with you or stayed. We are always our own worst critics. Trust me if he is trying to touch them he likes them. Quit pushing him away and try and enjoy it.
Also just like you can’t help but notice the girls with their tits hanging out neither can he. As long as he isn’t staring nonstop or doing it knowing you’re watching him give him a break. Believe me I know it’s easier said than done and it’s hard not to be jealous. Also some (many) dudes prefer smaller boobs. Back when I was still dating I had a guy tell me my boobs were too big for his tastes and I’m a C cup.

Boobs aren’t going to make you feel better. I was A’s up till about 4-5 yrs ago, now C’s (because I got chubby lol). I am not anymore confident about my chest. You just have to learn that you’re perfect the way you are. Women with big boobs are self conscious too.

MEN LIKE ALL BOOBS! Big or small; it’s a boob.

I’d just ask him if he likes mine the way they are…I’m small too…and my grandma always said more than a mouthful is a waste …so girl most women that have huge boobs wish they didnt…and you dont have to wear a bra because they are little they are perky…wish you the best.

If you’re a newbie in crypto, reach out to Mrs Elizabeth Selezneve (Certified Expert) on Facebook
now if you want to acquire knowledge on how you could be generating alternative income consistently from crypto… She’s the best you could imagine when it comes to analysing and diversifying of digital assets such as ₿ITCOIN.
:envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow:

Big boobs are a literal pain in the neck
and sag quicker. Take care of YOU. YOU are important. Be yourself. Be in a relationship where YOU need to be treasured.

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13880 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitles

SEE M0RE HERE… >> https://HereJob5.pages.dev

Well… If you haven’t told him already about how you feel, tell him. You can’t just push him away and expect him to not be confused and upset about it. You should tell him how you feel about him looking at your friends too, because it’s obviously hurting you. If he loves you enough, he’ll try and be patient with you. Having smaller breasts or any curvature doesn’t make you any less beautiful. <3

3 Likes

Buy yourself a beautiful lace bra, NO padding. Listen to your favorite music & dance around by yourself in the mirror!

5 Likes

Buy some new ones if it bugs you so much. Ask him to help pay for them

2 Likes

He chose you. He’s trying to love them and you won’t let him. This is 100% in your head and has nothing to do with him. You need to accept that he loves you how you are and let him show that!

7 Likes

I’m down to a B after 2 kids and breastfeeding, my advice is stay lean and strong. Some men don’t like/need big boobs. Happily married 4.5yr to a man that likes a nice ass and beautiful soul more than mounds

I think guys are always going to look at boobs, but he might have an affinity for smaller ones you are probably his perfect size ;for his taste. 

Hell id give anyone my boobs lol i want small

He is a guy. They are boobs. He likes them. Trust me as woman we over think this, but men do not. For men it is as simple as boobs=🤗

i love my small boobies ! they see the best !

2 Likes

This is a you issue. Make your peace mate.

6 Likes

Do what makes you happy and love yourself … get a boob job if that will make you happy. It’s no different then us big girls losing weight because we want to be smaller and feel sexy.

1 Like

If he’s trying to touch them he likes them. This is a psychological problem get counseling and you can always get implants if it bothers you so much or have a baby and breastfeed your boobs will naturally get 3x bigger

You probably wouldn’t feel that way as much if he wasn’t staring at other boobs

Girrrrrlllll EMBRACE the wonerousness of smaller A’s cuz lemmmmeee tell ya those nerve endings are SUPER sensitive in an erotic way
PLUS you get to wear all the cute tiny tops, avoid chaffing and extreme boob sweat you can run and jump without pain or blackening an eye I mean the list goes on I promise you it’s not all that fun to carry that weight on your chest and alot of larger women look at you the exact same way
in envy
Be thankful for health and take care of your body :sparkles: :heart:

8 Likes

If he didn’t like then or you he wouldn’t be with you I understand and maybe you should talk to him about how you feel so he can clear things up for you. The more you push away the more he isn’t going to want to be with you. If he’s with you it’s not cuz you don’t have big boobs hun he likes you for other reasons.

He’s trying to touch them he likes them girl… don’t push him away it will make him look more unintentionally not meaning anything by it but if your not allowed to touch the boobies you have how is he not supposed to not look lol let him have a feel and see how it makes you feel it could be the uplift you need. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The problem is you aren’t happy with them, not him. He’s trying to touch you and you are upset, it’s not him that doesn’t like them though or he wouldn’t want to touch them. Work on feeling beautiful in your own skin hun.

4 Likes

Mine are huge. Want some of them?

1 Like

As my boyfriend tells me, Guys like boobs… it doesn’t matter what shape or size. So let him tell you how much he likes them… I was shy at first too but now he grabs at them while driving and screams boobs out the window proudly. Lol… enjoy life girl.

If he is reaching for you, he likes what he sees. Trust that he loves your body and learn to enjoy his enjoyment of you. Celebrate yourself bc life is super short.

3 Likes

You want a better financial life then should reach out to Mrs Elizabeth James. SHe helped me get out of my debt and now I earn 5 figures weekly from my Crypto investment. I really hope more people get on board and you can simply click on the link below to connect with her.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Thank you Mrs Elizabeth James I don`t believe I can be a owner of such amount in this cashless period thank you a lot for saving my life Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit .

This is wonderful, and never my expectations. I still can’t believe what happened to me, I’m just happy today because of Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit

1 Like

I’m so excited now I can at least pay my bill and take good care of my family Thank you Mrs Elizabeth James for you have brought happiness to me and my family through your experiences in Cryptocurrency hit her dm on how to invest

1 Like

Go to a nudist beach and stay there until you’re comfortable- you only get one life, I bet you can jog, and jump and go braless and look great. I bet yours don’t get heavy, sweaty, stretch marked or cut through the side of your bra on any given day. You may breast feed one day or the passage of time may fill them out.

4 Likes

I started with small capital but now I earn huge profits.
This platform can help you prepare for the future and make you financially stable.
I doubted but I tried and I got my earnings.
Give it a try now while you can, no room for regrets because they have put smiles on the faces of so many investors.You can contact her via the link below
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
Elizabeth James

I’m so happy I got my profits from Mrs Elizabeth James online investment Trade I just want to share the goodness of Mrs Elizabeth James to me and my Family may God bless you madam if you are interested you can Contact her and ask her HOW she Helped me invest because I have earn a lot which I didn’t expect from her…
Click on the links and send me her How to invest

He keeps touching them …. That’s how you know he likes them …. I’m betting that you have some friends that have a bigger dress size than you too maybe they feel the same way around you ? The point is he wants to be with you not them regardless of size

15 Likes

If he’s reaching, he’s happy. Let him play.

1 Like

Small boobs are so much nicer then big boobs. Lots of men like them smaller. But to be brutally honest, boobs are boobs trust me he likes them and you’re only hurting yourself by not letting him touch or see them. That is the worst thing you could do, of course he’s looking at others if you don’t let him see yours.

If he wasn’t then he wouldn’t try and touch… he probably looks because you keep him away from yours you need to work on loving and accepting yourself for how you are and let him love you for the way you are too because he could reassure you a million times over but unless you’re ready to believe it you won’t no matter what he says

1 Like

He loves you the way you are and I wish you would love yourself! I was flat chested and still had guys fall in love with me, ha ha. Now I’m older and fatter and my boobs got bigger when I had kids. Please don’t let this ruin a great relationship!

He wants to touch and look but you don’t let him and that is not good. Men will look at what they see but he chose you and you small shape. He was obviously attracted when he met you so open up with him and let him appreciate you as you are. Don’t hide from him, I’ve always had the opposite problem of being really big but my partner now makes me feel perfect cause he wants to see me, touch me, love me and it helps me feel better about myself. When he reaches for you let him and enjoy it.

You have to love yourself before you can allow someone else to love you. Fact!

1 Like

He wants to touch you, you are fine.
Men naturally look at other women, especially if they are hanging out on display.
He goes home with you, he loves what you look like.
You have to work on confidence in yourself, I’m sure you are beautiful just the way you are, you’ve got this!

You need to love yourself before anyone can actually love you. Love and intimacy goes so much deeper than most people realize but if you can’t love your body the way it was designed, how can you expect anyone else to love it?

1 Like

Anything more than a mouthfull you can live without. There are models out there would kill to be super thin without the effort. Enjoy your body, enjoy that he has chosen to be with you. Have fun.

1 Like

grow up and be grateful for what you have.