I am pregnant and the father is denying the baby: Advice?

Girl file for child support and be done.

Sounds like a piece of work. I had a similar thing happen for me. My ex got me pregnant then left me and got another girl pregnant. If you are sure he’s the father, if he ever decides to go for custody he can at any time request a paternity test and fight for custody. I’d just take him for child support. My sons bio paid support but never asked for visits til he was older and then not long later he signed over custody to have my husband adopt. Just because you don’t name him on the bc doesn’t mean anything besides that you choose not to name anyone. Not sure what state you live in but for me I was required to name the father in order to receive any other state benefits like healthcare/childcare/foodstamps

Thats alot of men for you, not saying all men there are a very and I mean very few good ones out there. They quick to lay with woman but take no responsibility for their actions or the consequences of their actions leaving the woman to deal with child issues on their own, also some womans fault because they don’t learn thier lessons the first time and land up in situations that’s not fair on them or their kids. The soon to be baby deserves to be looked after and to be supported it’s its fault his daddy is a dick and ass. Talk to his now gf tell her what happened, do the test, take his ass to court, it’s not about the stupid ass and his needs it’s about the little one and its needs. Wish men would fudging grow up amd be men not selfish asses

Better to just leave it alone and to on with your life with your new baby and othe kids

Yes WTH he has to be held responsible. I know it’s hard but you’re struggling and in school why should he get off Scott free. Plus with another baby on the way you better file first because if things don’t work out btw them and she files first you’ll only get alittle bit. Fight for your son he deserves to be supported the attorney general does the DNA test free when doing this child support. Custody will be a whole other issue. If he didn’t want a baby with you he should’ve kept his dick in his pants but go after him.

Go apply for welfare n they will tezt his ass n stay away from men 3 different baby daddy they r usi g u

Just know a test can go both in your favor and against. If you prove he’s the father, you may get financial support, but also down the road, many years from now, when you don’t know him, what he’s been in and up to, he could ask for parental rights and they be granted.
You already know the kind of person he is. Why bother. Cut your losses and tie your tubes until you meet a good man who wants to be a family.
For now, Keep your head down finish school and raise those babies.

Stop being petty cuz he’s making his own family :roll_eyes: either take him to court or stop stalking his life

5 Likes

Sad you did not take time to find
Out what kind of man he was

2 Likes

You’re all over the place and this kind of gave me a headache. Find how the earliest you can apply for child support in your state and do it. If he wants to be in your child’s life that’s for him to make the effort but honestly he’s going to use his new child as his excuse. I know this is sad and it’s hurtful, but you and this man both made choices you have to live with. Legally get what you can for your child.

1 Like

Run as far from him as possible… He has no interest, so don’t force it. Pretend he doesn’t exist… I wouldn’t even tell anyone he’s the donor, and don’t put him on BC, and your last name only for the baby

1 Like

I don’t get how any man can turn there back on there own child :woman_facepalming: so cold to be able to do that really :woman_shrugging: just claim the child support & forget his ass, the baby deserves better anyways!

You are a bit careless my dearest sis but now that a baby is on the way it no longer matters. Sue him for maintenance. Men can’t go around intentionally abandoning their kids and we let them be.

3 Likes

You said it yourself you hooked to two times. I would be iffy as well. Get a test done and go from there. Hes either there or not. Can’t force a man to man up.

Let him go and never contact again. He doesn’t want the child.

In my opinion, I would file for child support, this will require a dna test (at least for my state) so he cant say the baby isn’t his, and he’ll help you raise your child together whether he likes it or not. But its up to him if he’s going to be around or not, its painful and it’s not fair but just how it is. Unless you choose not to involve him. But i feel both parents are responsible.

Ask how much your Son is worth, and then ask yourself if you really want that drama in your life

1 Like

Well first I would rather not share the baby with him and have to hand him over every other weekend to this man and his new family, be done with him! You got this as a single mom! Public aid will go after him for child support, but then you will have to let him see the baby and do you think they will be good to the baby??!

2 Likes

The hell with him he doesn’t care!It is your baby no matter what!Concentrate on being the best mom you can be and don’t give that degenerate another thought at the end of the day a baby will look for comfort from their mommy’s a dad is always in the distance anyway.

I would file for child support once the baby is born. He will demand a paternity test I am sure. When it comes back that he is the father. Set the rules hard and fast. Tell him you dont have to have a relationship with our son but you will NOT WALK AWAY NOW and expect to walk back in his life later. If you do want to have a relationship then that is going to be consistent. If you walk away and stop calling, coming for visits or picking him up for visits. Then you are done. You will NOT walk in and out of his life like a revolving door. It is not fair to your son.
Sidenote I don’t know if you have been told you can file for social security benefits for your middle son if his father has passed away. I would also nack to coirt and make the oldests sons dad step up and pay his child support or go to jail.

Mine is doing the same because his mother said baby ain’t his all the time he wishes I was dead and tells me how much he hates my guts…my family said he’s using me for a place too go I pay all bills and do all the work around the house sorry u going threw that

My opinion is file for child support because it will help plus if he denies baby they will make him do a DNA test and in the long run that is best because then when baby os older and starts dating he/she will know where they came from and less of a chance to date a sibling

3 Likes

Nope. Let him be absent. But at the same time he can pay child support and still be absent :woman_shrugging:t3: I guess it depends on how much you need that money. Will he even pay it though?

A little off subject if your second sons father is dead, please make sure you get him social security death benefits.

3 Likes

Do you get social security for the second son. If the dad worked shouldn’t you be able to get something. My husbands cousin passed her daughters get social security from her death.

2 Likes

Get a DNA test, let both of them know and make him support his baby. If he wants to see it, in Alabama you can’t stop him legally even if he doesn’t pay child support, so I would check in the state you live.

U dont need him. And if he is the babies father just put him on child support and move on from life

4 Likes

If that does daddy is court ordered to pay you need tk take him back to court!
My dad denied my sister for 5 yrs and denied DNA testing and all until she was almost 6. Id just keep at it. Or anything take him to court too they’ll possibly demand DNA testing from him and go from there

First you need a paternity test. Son had sex with ex and could have been father of 4th child. When ex asked for child support, he asked for paternity test. Ex did not follow through and since has named her 2nd husband as father. If child support is needed, you need to go through courts, who will also determine visitation rights if any.

File for support, here the support office will do the necessary testing to make sure he is the father, then serve him in court.

Girl just DROP him yu dont need that bullshit

He is a narcissist for sure. Be glad it was just a hook up and you two aren’t together! Does not exonerate him from parental responsibility. Take him to court for child support. If what you’ve described is accurate, I will hazard a guess that any attempts to be an active dad will be short-lived once he gets a taste of what being a father is really about. I’m also going to go out on a limb and predict that he will eventually tire of his new woman and other child, and run from that relationship too. He thinks he’s something special but his actions are typical and easy to predict.

Walk away. You’re better off and dont put him on the birth certificate to allow him rights. If he ends up wanting rights down the line then make him pay for it. Dont subject your kid to that.

1 Like

File child support or tanf they will do a DNA test

He was probably cheating on you with her

I’d be like bye bitch!
Dont even waste your precious time. Stay happy and stress free xx

All 3 fathers of my kids denied they were the father while I was pregnant. Went thru all three pregnancies alone. Did DNA testing, my state requires a mom to work with child support to establish paternity in order to receive any kind of aid, all 3 were determined to be the fathers. Only one of the fathers stepped up. He actually raised his biological child and my other two since their fathers weren’t involved except for sporadic child support payments. Neither of the other fathers bothered to be involved in their child’s lives.
Even if the father is denying the baby, get DNA testing, then let him decide what role he wants to have in the child’s life. The child will have questions that you will have to answer as honestly as you can. “Where’s my Dad?” “Why didn’t he want me?” “Why doesn’t he see me?” At least you will be able to say you may not know why, but you do know that you never stopped his father from being there if he wanted to be. My two kids have never even met their bio fathers and when they did ask me where their dad’s were, I could tell them what I knew about them. It is heartbreaking, but for my kids, all of them, they have one Dad, the one that raised them. They also have the knowledge to go find their bio ones if they ever choose too. They are over 18 now and have only reached out to their bio dad’s one time each. Their exact words were “Once was enough. Thanks for being honest with me Mom and letting me make up my own mind about him.”

2 Likes

Just leave him alone. Some women act like they can’t raise a kid without the dad, well yes you can, if you have family that will stand by you that’s all you need. Forget that pos and move on