I am pregnant with my 3rd and having major anxiety: Advice?

Should have thought about all that first now u just have to get over it and live it

1 Like

Do you know where babies come from ?

#3 is the best. No joke.
We had an 11 year old and a 9 year old when I had #3. He has been the best kid ever. Now a senior in high school. My husband and I are in our 50’s!!!
Loving life. We’ll miss that kid when he leaves us next year for college. :red_car::golf::tropical_fish:

1 Like

To anyone have anxiety turn it over to God.

Lord don’t give you more than you can handle. Just love those babies everything will balance out

We r all anxious at this time, try to rejoice in the life your carrying

Dont need anxiety
Meds. Need some
Birth control pills.

That’s life. You’re 35 but sound like you’re 20. Suck it up.

1 Like

Live. Just take one day at a time. U will figure it out when it happens

Third one is a charm!!!

Stop watching the news and listening to the radio first and foremost. Fill your day reading ENCOURAGING SCRIPTURES. Let go and give it to the Lord. Let Him take care of it.

worry changes nothing and hurts you baby.

One day at a time, it’s gonna be ok.

Don’t worry dear, God is control, you already had the baby

Could it possibly be that the state of the country is contributing to your anxiety? All of the things you listed are big concerns for sure. Things are so precarious and uncertain now.
Please try to relax and enjoy your new baby.

Oh brother bet you didn’t have anxiety conceiving this child. Put on your big girl panties and keep them up!

I just accepted it, like my EX said, whats one more? I never had anxiety about it. My 3rd was was a total surprise. I had 2 in diapers at once, balance that!

Pray, God gives you peace and guidance. You’re strong and will figure it out

Settle back and enjoy. God has it in his hands

God will not give you more then you can handle

1 Like

Totally understand! My 3rd was a suprise. I couldn’t work since having him until recently n he turns 5 this month due to the cost of childcare. I’m not gonna sugar coat n its fucking hard juggling all of it but It all works out. I just try n do what I can n not worry about what other “Pinterest” moms are doing.

Every child is a Godsent, they come with their own luck, This child should be welcomed with open heart for he may be your saviour. Just relax and stop foresee the future, you will see how everything fall in place.You are blessed stop worry be happy for baby hearing you. All will be well.

Talk to your doc. I went on anxiety meds during my third pregnancy. It not only helped with the stress, but it also reduced the headaches I had been getting.

1 Like

U can do it,I had 3 ,4 yrs in between all, last one at 32,working it was hard but it can be done,just organized yourself, my younger one just starting college, older one has degree, second one 3 months to finish, so 4 yrs to help, they didn’t hv full scholarship so we hv to help them,and part time jobs so they become useful to society and learn the value of money, you can do it,relax ,patience and blessings

My young daughter was 5yrs apart. My kids ADORED her ! Watching them watching her grow was priceless. 2 extra set of legs to help. Mine even folded the dredded pile of sox ect
.you have tons of skills. Tho this fear thing may be chemical and you might wanna look for a little help
.dont sit in it. Move. Tv well good luck ![

I have 3. You’ll be just fine. I do remember with my third being anxious. When the pregnancy hormones went away, so did the anxiety.

You need to think of only one day at a time. I raised 8 children and i have a wonderful, loving family now. You’ve got this and have fun with your family,

see a therapist…you are so worried because of the juggling, work, 3 kids house, husband…You may need to juggle some of the responsibilites with your husband…etc…Good luck…

When you have that precious little child and you see their sweet little smile, I believe most of your anxiety will quickly go away and you will be overjoyed!

Pregnancy anxiety is normal. Maybe talk to a therapist because the hormones may be making it worse and it will be good for you to talk about it.

I had three children I was 35 when I had my third, they are all grown now and all three are a blessing to us