I am scared to give birth

Ladies
I’m so scared to give birth but I am happy that I’m bringing another life into the world but I’m scared the most that I’m not gone be able to do my best my daughter 8 months her daddy left us when she was 5 months but I do have more kids my son is 10 my daughter is 3 and the 8 month old and now one on the way I’m 5 months this baby due in November y’all I’m just scared I don’t have a spouse me and my stbx husband is not together he living with another female my mind just all over the place

7 Likes

Some days are hard but keep the faith mumma! You’ll make it through. Be strong :kissing_heart::two_hearts:

2 Likes

You can do it. Just try not to over think or stress too much, all your kids even the one on the way will feel it…

2 Likes

One day at a time and enjoy the time you have with your kids before the new baby comes

2 Likes

Men is just one extra child to look after anyways. You got this mama!!!

4 Likes

I only have two and wasn’t ever married. But it can be hard. But there’s amazing times where I’m just so proud of my 5 year old son and what he does for his 3 month old sister and how much he loves her :two_hearts: they literally make me tear up and cry they’re so amazing

1 Like

Sometimes it’s easier that way hun. Worrying about the man you love out there with that woman, just eats at you, and distracts you from being the best mum you can be. Just concentrate on your children, do little activities with them, go to the park, and just do your best. They’re the most important people in your life, and having a man, that rather dip it into any easy woman, then be a partner and father to the kids he already has, isn’t worth missing out of the amazing experiences that motherhood brings. You’re doing well, just heal from losing him, whilst putting your all into being a mum to your precious children, i know you’re hurting like hell, and probably have days you feel you can’t do it, but you can and will, take care x

1 Like

You got this clearly he isnt ready for the life you are gunna have. And hes missing out. It won’t be easy but we are mamas we figure it out and make it work.

1 Like

You can do this I’m a mum of 6 children 5 are my ex that he has nothing to do with and a 3 week old with my new partner you can do it just beleive in yourself I would happily do it again tomorrow and I know I’m with someone now but it want always this way my ex left just 8 weeks after being married and 16 years together for the neighbour it’s not easy but you do it cause you have to xx

1 Like

You can do it, everything always works out in the end

1 Like

U don’t need a Man U can raise your children on your own & give them all the love U have & teach them to be how to be kind to each other

1 Like

Please stop having so many babies. It’s not fair to you or them.

2 Likes

Look if your going to have kids you need to be tough, I am not trying to judge but you will get through it, so no sympathy here just telling you to fight hard and maybe get your birth control in order before the next one comes along

1 Like

I am having my son in early October my third child… and I am scared asf I keep having Anixtey attacks thinking about how I have to do all over again. So youre not alone! But you got this mama!

You are better off without that husband. You will find a way to get through this. Have you reacged out for assistance from Medicaid? The service exists to help people who are having a difficult time. Call them

You dont need a man honey go to social services they can help

You’re a mama. That’s the best thing this life can give us. Those babies need you & as single mamas, we make this shit work. Run it. Take pride in raising those babies alone, even when it gets rough. You & them are gonna be stronger for this.