I am struggling with being a part time working mom: help!

Please Don’t judge me BUT I’m having a really hard time transitioning from being a stay at home mom to a part-time working mom I agreed with the job that I’m at to work 26 hours a week but for some reason this is week two and they scheduled me 31 hours for the next two weeks I said I was gonna work it and not cause any issues but I did mention it to the manager that I agreed to a set number of hours and I kinda wanted to stick with that also I HATE working I miss my children so much and I really wanna be home with them also my 9 yo who has ADHD & anxiety has been having a very hard time and I think that is making me wanna quit working because I just hate seeing him struggle he calls my phone leave me messages and I just feel bad but on the flip-side I know my spouse can’t keep up with all of our needs and bills with the way the inflation has hit so I can’t be selfish & stay home when I know the income that I’m making is helping our family but I think about quitting all day long

122 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. I am struggling with being a part time working mom: help!

Pray about it and God will lead you :pray::heart::pray:

1 Like

Give it time its only week 2, everyone needs adjusting period

9 Likes

What about a stay at home job?

If everyone is really unhappy with the situation, you could always become a daycare. Where I live you get 800 a month per child full time and you are allowed 2 kids if you run a license not required day care.

1 Like

Look into a call center job. Most are wfm since covid and pay well :slightly_smiling_face:

It took me a couple of months to transition after maternity leave. It certainly takes time, so be patient. If after a few months you’re still feeling the same, then maybe weigh your options… but change, especially big change takes time to adjust to.

5 Likes

See if you can find a work at home job. My granddaughter works at home and makes very good money, however she does work about 60 hrs for her job.

Give it time hun right now everyone’s routine is in a tizzy give yourself a few months with the new routine as for baby boy do some mommy n me dates that helps my minions the most

6 Likes

Set boundaries at work. Explain to your supervisor that u agree to work 26 hours a week and no more

6 Likes

I’m a single parent of 3 and I think about quitting my job everyday when that 5:30 alarm goes off, I cope by remembering my daughter wants to go to medical school lol

5 Likes

It’s always so hard at first.

1 Like

I had the HARDEST time transitioning. So I took a job at my kids school as a teacher and it’s been AMAZING. She’s close. People know I’m there. She knows. I’m getting a pay check and my kid goes to private school for free.

5 Likes

It is absolutely HARD to transition and you will probably struggle a lot in the beginning. But you have every RIGHT to set boundaries with your job, and if they don’t respect that you find another!

4 Likes

It’s a cruel system. You are not the only mom that feels this way.

3 Likes

find a job that you can do from home, that way you het both, a pay check and being at home with your children

2 Likes

Stay at home job maybe delivery driver you set your own schedule

2 Likes

Give it time. As a former SAHM myself, I understand where you’re coming from. It’s difficult getting into the swing of things. Once you all get into the routine, it’ll be so much easier. Maybe do something fun as a family once a week. That way it’ll give everyone, especially the kids, something to look forward to. It doesn’t have to be anything over the top or expensive. Maybe have a movie night and make a special snack, or something like that. I’d definitely stay on top of your hours though. Explain to management that you need specific hours, but are willing, if able, to pick up more in the future. You definitely don’t want them to keep increasing them if it’s going to become a hindrance on your family.

2 Likes

You do what you have to do when it’s your family. Be thankful you have a job to support your family.

5 Likes

Can you get something working from home??

1 Like

Not sure where you’re located but I became a school bus driver because in many states you can bring your children with you and you work around a school schedule….

5 Likes

Sweetie sometimes we need to count our blessings :pray: imagine if you were a single mom thank God :pray: you are not alone just hang in there you will adjust as long as your son is ok and feed :blush: all will be fine and remember now a days it takes two incoms to breathe a bit better God bless you :pray: always :heart:

4 Likes

Never stop believing in yourself because at the end of the day no matter what happens, it is the hope that we have within our hearts that keeps us going…
We must find time to thank the people Joshua Bunker and his trading platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com who make a difference in our lives.
I successfully receive my profit after investing with you, you are really the best and most trusted Account Manager. I really appreciate your benevolence gesture, you took time to guide and instruct me on how to invest and l got my profit within the duration of time specified. Thank you very much for everything Sir​:dollar::100::heavy_check_mark:
Contact him :point_right:Redirecting...

See if you can find a more flexible job. Maybe one you can work from home or around your kids schedule.

1 Like

It’s so hard my daughter is going through that now

2 Likes

You agreed to 26 hrs. Stick with it. They will work you 46 if you let them. If it went the other way, you only were available for 21 hrs after agreeing to 26, they would have an issue with it. Stay strong and just like any relationship, keep your boundaries.

6 Likes

Just the fact that life is not guaranteed makes me want to stay home with my kids. Maybe wait until they are all in school? Or find a job you can take them with you. That is what I do, and I do not work in a daycare.

1 Like

It’s not easy but you need to get your head in a ‘Im doing this’ mode. It’s good for your kids to see you work, help your family financially, help your husband, and especially, see you struggle but stick with it. I say ‘keep that job.’

4 Likes

That last part that part where u state u know your hubby can’t keep up and needs the extra help with the economy, inflation etc etc. Thats HOW u keep doing that’s how u suck it up and keep pushing through because your family YOUR PARTNER needs you too. And then you do everything you can to spend as much time as you can when not at work with your children. It will get better and it will get easier. Good luck

I’m sorry your going through this!! Can u possibly do your job from home??? Idk if you’d b interested but medical reports/transcription hospitals n Dr’s offices hire all the time n sometimes coding too, hiring workers at home. I really hope u can find your peace.:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Clients are getting paid everyday so stop wishing and start wining, Mr. Bunker with link- Redirecting... can help you build your life financially just by investing Binary Options, Bitcoin and Forex Trading. There are lot of people here who are making huge profit trading in his company, He can generate huge profits for you just by trading in any of the investment plans he operates with. Make as much as you can with your capital accurately and perfectly,
Send a DM to Him

1 Like

Hang in there momma :muscle:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5:

3 Likes

Make your boundaries clear that you want 26 hours. Make it firm. Tell him if it’s not 26 you’re going to have to make other accommodations. Jobs will use & abuse to their advantage. Make it clear!

10 Likes

My testimony started when I saw a post of people testifying about Mr. Joshua Bunker bitcoin company, after having a good view at his profile on facebook seeing successful stories on how he has helped a lot of people… I was really impresed and I quickly contacted him. Since then my life has changed financially through the help of Mr. Joshua Bunker trading bitcoin online. Click on him Facebook link below to contact him.
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

1 Like

Adjustment periods are always hard on everyone. The main thing is, if your made it clear on set part time hours do your best to stick with them. You and your child will both adjust in time but it will take time. Just talk to your child, show the hands on the clock of when you’ll be home each day. Give him reassurance that he will be fine while your away and you can both do something fun together when you get home. Also, speak positive about your job around him - this will help him adjust too.

6 Likes

Girl I felt this 100% I absolutely hate working. Like all of it. The dealing with people, clocking in and out, mornings all of it. I am a mother of a 10yr old anxiety and ADHD and a 16 yr old with lots of mental issues. I babysit out of my home for extra income. Maybe you can try that? Anyways gl momma on whatever you choose to do.

2 Likes

It’s not selfish. No greater feeling in life to be a mom and homemaker. The world we live in makes it impossible. I feel robbed of not being able to be there for mine also. I will give you only this advice. If it’s financial reasons for you working, cut back on every single thing you can to help ensure it stays part time for as long as you can. Those babies will be all grown in a blink

4 Likes

I heard forex options trade is changing lives but I never had a chance to try until I came across Joshua Bunker an expert trader who made my first trade and withdrawal a success, I couldn’t believe it up till now how amazing my story has changed through one single investment with him. And he has changed my life financially. Thank you very much for all the profits | made from your trading platform, it was very easy and successful. You can contact him if interested.
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

1 Like

I noticed a crowd of people giving thanks to Mr. Bunker for helping them. So I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise my first two weeks of trading was very successful, I made a very responsible amount that I can’t even get from my current job, I guess someone might need his help as well, I can’t stop sharing his good works :pray::pray:Click on the link to contact him, :point_down::point_down: :point_down:

1 Like

I met a girl the other day who makes casseroles in her home to supplement her income. Something that you’re good at can make your money from home. You might have to invest a little bit but I’m sure that it will be worth it in the return. I wish you the best

1 Like

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Don’t be so flexible with the job! Especially at the start…its where the precedent is set. I would suggest going beyond reminding the employer of your agreement, and additionally ask when your corrected schedule will be available.

3 Likes

There is absolutely nothing in this world that will provide more comfort and happiness than a testimony of the truth.
Thank you so much Mr. Joshua Bunker for all you have done for me through your BSV citadel hedge fund Trading platform, despite this ongoing inflation , I still made awesome profits under his mentorship. Please don’t hesitate to contact him on how to earn from bitcoin and altcoins successfully
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I would let your supervisor or the manager know that when you agreed to accept the job, it was for 20 hours a week. Let them know that is the arrangements you made. Best of luck to you

2 Likes

I have been looking for an investment platform that will help me build my financial stability since years ago , but I just found the platform that gives me more than I deserve being able to receive your payment to your bitcoin wallet without delay is what I want from an investment platform this company is simply the best I’ve seen in all the platform. if you don’t want to lose money just contact her by clicking the name below
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

It was hard for me at first as well…but I pushed through and worked out a schedule that works for me. Also I like having my own money and it helps us. I’ve been working 5yrs now. The first 2 was a different job than I have now though.

1 Like

Give yourself some time and it will work itself out. Kids will get use to it and you a d your body and mind will also get use to it is good for you to do something for you even if it work u get away and u work.but it’s differnt then being a mom. Time will workit out. It’s good for you and it’s helping your spouse and your kids are like that because they ar euse to seeing you 24/7. Your doing a great job just know that.

Is there any way for you to work while they are in school? I have been blessed to stay home with my kids as well, but I think when you get your first paycheck, it will feel good having a little Independence. Sending hugs

It is not selfish for you to want to he home for YOUR children. We only have a short 18 years with them till they decide to leave the nest and be adults.

1 Like

Maybe start a business from home. Do housecleaning jobs on your hours…pet sitting or even do a daycare or babysit in your home. Find contract or choose your own hours type job. Also,if do well with being pregnant…could do a surrogacy to fill bank acct while helping someone create a family. Inclusive Surrogacy or Expect Miracles are great ones. I just finished my first one and it is a great experience!

Don’t worry most people think about quitting while at work. However stick to the 26 hrs so you need to speak up. In my experience they will keep adding on hours if you don’t say anything.

3 Likes

Until inflation gets under control, you need to continue helping your family financially.

5 Likes

I’am making over $127 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18307 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://SuperIncome1213.pages.dev/

Look into a work from home job, there are a lot more than there used to be. I work for a credit union- my dept works from home & I love it.

1 Like

It is hard. Give yourself more time to adjust. Try and redirect your thinking to how proud your kids will be that mom is working hard to help give them more of those things they want and need. Be proud of yourself for getting through each shift. It is the small victories in the beginning.

1 Like

Yes, give yourself time to adjust. And your kids will be fine too. Sometimes we all don’t want to do things but to make things better we have too.

I have a good and trustworthy account manager that allows me to withdraw my profit anything I want and I can monitor everything going on in my trading account when she’s busy trading with her expert team. no pending withdrawals issues. i must admit she’s a very honest woman i have no other way of thanking her than letting people know about her service and recommend her for everyone to trade on her platform she is :100: legit contact her below…
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

Part time hrs are usually up to 32 hrs per week - so maybe the job misrepresented itself to you.

1 Like

It can be hard to adjust. Many people think about quitting their jobs every day. Stay strong. You’ll get used to working and your kids will get used to you working too. I would ask about getting your hours trimmed back down to 26. When you get to 32 hours a week, many places consider that full time these days. If they boost you there, start asking about receiving benefits. If they say you don’t get them unless you’re full time, then ask to go back to the previously agreed upon 26 hours per week. They are pushing you past what they agreed on. Probably because you haven’t said anything.

1 Like

Have you considered doing something like selling MaryKay for example? Mostly home and can make good money

Say something now! If the person who hired you agreed to your 26 hours, they are only pushing you to 31 hours because you aren’t speaking up for yourself.

2 Likes

Be glad you got to stay home for a while and only have to work part time. I had to go back to work after 6 weeks at a 10-hour a day job. It’s so tough leaving your child, but you’ll get inured to it after a while. Plus your kids are learning social and educational skills & making friends. Look at situations around the world to feel incredibly fortunate.

2 Likes

Stick to your guns and only work the hours you agreed on! They’re not going to fire you, they need you. So step up and let them know that you’re not happy with this situation at all!!! They’re lucky to have you. Nobody wants to work anymore :woozy_face: you can tell that by the way people in customer service treat their customers these days :woozy_face: MOST of them are rude and don’t give a shit because they know they’re needed and won’t have any repercussions :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: this world has gone crazy!!!

Mabey you could do home day care for other people then you could stay at home and get paid for it

Or other type of work from home things

1 Like

Many opportunities for working from home if you’re able to keep kids occupied while working. Businesses desperate for good help. If you can’t get hrs you signed on for, might find spot elsewhere. Nothing wrong with looking, but give yourself time to adjust to being away from kids. It will be good for them, your family and you - just a bit awkward at first.

1 Like

Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later, God bless this wonderful opportunity, I never knew it was possible to be earning massively from Bitcoin Mr. Joshua Bunker :balloon::revolving_hearts::pray: is the best when it comes to Bitcoin because this opportunity I share with you can change your life forever and I’m proud to have him as my trading account manager. I now earn more than my paycheck on weekly basis :champagne::tada::christmas_tree::rose::gift_heart::moneybag::money_with_wings:

There is no better way to beat inflation than by investing in bitcoin. God bless Sir Joshua Bunker and his Citadel trading team :point_down::point_down::point_down:
Redirecting...

In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. Never stop believing in yourself.
When others doubt, don’t you. I never knew I could make such a huge amount of money with my little investment in Bitcoin, I’m so proud of Sir Joshua Bunker trading strategies and techniques. I’ll continue to invest under his mentorship and platform because God has used him to bless my home and my lovely family.

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
I’m thankful to Mr. Joshua for bringing smile and happiness to my life and the life of my best friend through his crypto Investment platform , am so glad and so lucky to have him mentor my Bitcoin​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Unfortunately …being a parent means … working to take care of them …
I worked so my kids could have all the extras my husband paycheck didn’t.cover …
It’s a good lesson for your kids …they see what a hard worker you are and how you shouldn’t depend on there to pay your way …
Sending prayers.

1 Like

Your a good parent but need to put your foot down in regards to your availability. Once you agree to do the extended hours they’ll keep giving you them. Say no and stay strong. Once your in the flow your kids will adjust as well.

And so, are any of the kids old enough to work? Contribute?