I am struggling with my anxiety...advice?

I’ve been feeling down lately. It’s been years since I’ve felt this low. Not on meds for depression and haven’t been for years. I think it’s stemming from not having any friends and my husband being able to go away this weekend for 4 days with his friends. I wish I had friends. Even if I had friends, I wish I didn’t have anxiety. Even if I wanted to go away my anxiety would keep me from wanting to go away from my 16m old for more than a night

8 Likes

I know this isnt what you wanna hear. No one wants to… eat better and exercise daily

This could be a case of Post-partum if you have a 16 month old. Talk to your Doctor about what you’re going through and take small steps forward to ease your anxiety, like taking a breather outside in the sun for a few minutes here or there when you can.

Having children is a major life changing experience and sometimes we need help getting adjusted to it. You can get help, you can be helped, you are not alone, and this won’t always be so hard on you.

Have you had your D3 tested?

Do you take vitamins? Go see your doctor. Get your medical Marijuana card.

2 Likes

Talk to dr and get a therapist. Ask for help . Been struggling for years with anxiety myself it’s hard . Sometimes we need help .