I caught him looking up local females revealing photos

We have been together for 7 years been married for 4. He saw one girls pictures and wanted me to do a photo shoot like hers. He lied about even seeing it but I had proof.. but I did the shoot anyway. Then after my shoot I caught him looking at another local girls pictures.. he lied about it again.. he swears he has never messaged anyone but the lies keep coming.. we are currently separated and im afraid im over reacting. This is the first time we have split up. But I just can’t get over it… I feel like there is more that he will never confess nor tell me.
67 Likes

Trust your gut! There is a reason you have that nagging feeling something is off.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. I caught him looking up local females revealing photos - Mamas Uncut

Your gut never lies mama, follow it!

11 Likes

Follow your instincts

5 Likes

Save yourself the heartache and start healing. It only gets worse over time. I promise you that. The fact that he’s lying about it even with you having proof is enough to know he knows he’s doing wrong. Speaking from experience, it only gets worse each time.

If he lies and lies keep on coming out it’s time for you to leave. He will lie about other things x

2 Likes

If he hasn’t cheated yet he will, all the signs are there, respect yourself because he doesn’t and he won’t change

2 Likes

Dump his ass and find freedom!

Trust your gut feelings on this

2 Likes

Trust is a precious thing! If you don’t have trust you don’t have a relationship! X

3 Likes

That’s a cheat…you wanna be compared to anyone else? Hell no​:heavy_heart_exclamation::facepunch:t4:

2 Likes

You are not overreacting. Trust your gut.

2 Likes

Trust your gut feeling, chances are they aren’t wrong :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Why would you do a shoot? The pictures will be posted on his site for everyone to see.

2 Likes

Many red flags :triangular_flag_on_post: only suggestion is to leave. They won’t typically change whether they admit it or not. And hiding something is the same as lying @ it IMO

1 Like

what’s wrong w looking ?? but if ur gut says he’s doing more than that then i would follow my feelings

2 Likes

A liar is a liar regardless of what its about. Personally I’d be done. If I can’t trust you I can’t be with you. Period.

3 Likes

Looking at other women is cheating

10 Likes

Omg sounds exactly like my ex!! N rest assured he will not ever tell u the truth even when caught red handed. Honesty is not in them. I tolerated this behavior for 17 years b4 I finally left. It does not get any better.

5 Likes

Id leave him sounds he isn’t just satisfied how u look

1 Like

Done the right thing. I’ve been there before and will never be made to feel like that again

Trust ur gut kido!!!

Do you want to be with a man the lies to you?
and looks at other women comparing you to theme

Yes- then you are over reacting

No- stay away from him you deserve better.

7 Likes

Always go by what your gut tells you its usually correct

4 Likes

If someone is lying and hiding things they can’t be trusted, chest or not. The deceptiveness has already started. Someone who loves you won’t create doubt within you. I learned that long ago. You have let him know your expectations and he’s chosen what he’s going to do. He’s shown you already why keep playing the game.

4 Likes

Why not just leave his sorry butt. It’s lies. Just go. Stop trying to hang on. That’s why I’m single and will stay single. We do not… Let me say it again for those needy ones in the back row… WE DO NOT NEED A MAN.

Stay away from that mess it can damage you for yrs. You deserve someone that doesnt cheat

1 Like

Trust your gut. They lie until they literally have no other choice but to tell the truth. Unless he sees you see him he’s gonna keep sneaking and lying

5 Likes

TRUST YOUR GUT! It’s your internal bullshit detector!

There must be trust in healthy relationships.
Lies are lies & they destroy.
I don’t feel you’re over reacting.

4 Likes

Why did you do the photo shoot ? From when he wants you to do a photo shoot that’s the same as another woman his been looking at that’s a huge red flag right there

1 Like

Over reacting now he gone escalate to cheating :joy:

2 Likes

If he’s lying about that he’s lying about more.

3 Likes

This is only what you caught….

Run and don’t ever look back

3 Likes

If you’re separated from him what does it matter what he does?
It’s none of your business now, maybe you should of stayed with him,then it would be different story.
But now no.

2 Likes

If there isn’t trust in your relationship, what is the point?
Talk to him about it and tell him straight up you don’t beleive him. Marriage vows aren’t meant to be broken because there are “signs” that he “might” be cheating or looking at other women.
Open and honest communication is key to ANY healthy relationship.

“The first time we have split up.”
Should be the ONLY time you split up. Move along. There is better.

8 Likes

Did this happen while you were together or since you separated?

How big does the sign need to be for y’all to understand? When in doubt, get out! Simple…

4 Likes

He needs to respect your boundaries as you respect his. If you don’t like it then he shouldn’t be doing it.

10 Likes

If there’s no trust it won’t work

5 Likes

Stay away. You are doing the right thing

4 Likes

Common theme for men these days, easy access to these things. The concern is that they are local women which means he could be meeting up with them :cry: at least he told you?? :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

You’re not overreacting.

3 Likes

You fear losing a pervert ,woman thunder fire you …big thunder

Trust your gut. Always :heart:

2 Likes

The fact that they are local is concerning. But I don’t think it’s reason enough to break up your marriage. He did ask you to take photos. It’s not like he’s looking at other women instead of looking at you. I think its perfectly acceptable for a man or woman to look at other people IF they ARE also looking at their partner. It’s when they don’t find you attractive and look at other women instead of looking at you that there is a problem. He might have just lied about the seeing the pics because he knew it would hurt you’re feelings. You didn’t say he saved them or anything. But the fact that he did it again after knowing it hurt you the first time says something about his lack of respect. If you can’t shake the feeling that there is more to this situation then maybe there is. But honestly ppl are going to look at other ppl. Is there things we don’t know? Has he lied or cheated in the past? Has he hurt you’re feelings looking at women in public or when you could see and he knew it was hurtful to you? If not you know you’ve been together for a long time. Hes going to look at other women sometimes. If he still looks at you to it normal. If he doesn’t look at you it’s cause for concern.

1 Like

Therapy. But you both have to want it.
If you don’t, let him go.

1 Like

You are most definitely NOT overreacting. Some girls don’t care if their man looks but you have every right to be upset considering he lied and continues to. Save yourself any more heartache and leave him. RUN :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

13 Likes

Local is concerning. I think you are doing the right thing

4 Likes

So you did do the photo shoot ? And it wasn’t enough to keep him entertained. It’s not your fault. If you already feel lied too, then the love will never be the same … good for you for trying and communicating and exploring your boundaries. Bad on him for losing a lady who seemingly would bend over backwards to make him happy. Walk away … deal with the sad and know you made the right choice.

17 Likes

And you are still there

It won’t end. I just went through it. The messages, sexting, pics, late night chats, video chats. Leave it will be nothing but a heartbreak and it will destroy you the more you uncover. I found out he did it the whole time we were together 4 years. He said he would stop 2 years ago and still continued to do so.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s the revealing part that’s the big problem (lots of people, make and female alike, look at revealing pictures or movies).
It’s the local part. Seems sketchy.
But if you’re separated in not sure why it’s your business? Maybe I’m missing something…I do need more coffee…

If you feel there is more to it, there likely is. Looking at other girls wouldn’t bother me, but if I felt there was more to it I’d find out what it was. Anytime you think there is more to the story there ALWAYS is. Intuition was given to us for a reason. I don’t know why or how but women just know🤷🏽‍♀️

2 Likes

Partner looks at woman on social media you are hurt look for relationship advice on social media.1st thing that needs to happen os very adult conversation without the internet.

3 Likes

No trust, no relationship. Decide if you are ok with him looking… AND lying about it. Tell him how you feel… Don’t accuse… Just… facts and your feelings

3 Likes

U spilt over him looking at pictures??? Thats harsh!

4 Likes

What’s wrong with looking?

If you’re “separated” BOTH of you are SINGLE…he’s ganna do whatever he wants and so can you…

1 Like

Idk about this one. The fact that he asked u to do a shoot like the girl is confusing. Maybe he’s looking up pics because he wants some of u that are like that? I wouldn’t throw him out just yet. Maybe try getting some boudoir, idk if I spelled that right, pics done and see if the behavior changes. If it doesn’t, he’s a pos.

2 Likes

That’s not a separation, that’s a pending divorce. I couldn’t. I’d always be looking over my shoulder waiting for the next lie. I’d be wondering how many times in 7 years has he lied if he’s lied that many times just lately. Nope.

8 Likes

Comprehension, Communication,

How is he finding the “local” girls’ photos?
Is he actually talking to them?
Is he sleeping with them?
If they lived farther away would that make a difference?

:triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: leave for sure.

3 Likes

The only “lie” you need to concern yourself with at this point in time is whether or not he used protection, and you need to ponder it on your way to the doctor to get tested, thats the “gut” I’d be trustin

1 Like

Where there is smoke there is ALWAYS fire. Move on.

8 Likes

If he won’t let you look through his phone randomly. Def up to something

Not overreacting! I applaud you for having enough respect for yourself to leave someone that clearly has no respect for you :clap:

1 Like

Trust your instincts!! :100:

1 Like

Trust your intuition.

1 Like

YOU DID THE RIGHT THING LEAVING HIM. Don’t second guess yourself that would be your biggest mistake.

2 Likes

He gaslighted you into thinking you were overacting. I think you did right by separating. You do not need that.

3 Likes

Do you really want to know or do you want to just move forward with or without him

1 Like

My question, is how did you react to him looking? Did you get pissed & freak out? Or did you calmly ask? What’s the harm in looking? Atleast he was interested in YOU enough to want YOU to do the pictures.
No, he shouldn’t have lied about it. But maybe he was just scared to how you were reacting to it & didn’t want you to get even more mad.
There has to be respect on both sides.
But you left pretty easily. That long together & you bail??

2 Likes