I caught my partner cheating: Advice?

Nah !!! Your kids should be the reason to leave ,I do not understand why so many women think that staying in a bad and unfaithful marriage is beneficial for their kids, when is actually the opposite, your kids will not grow happy or healthy in a broken home , your kids can’t be happy if you are NOT .

2 Likes

No don’t stay with him because of the kids. You need to decide whether you can forgive your husband, but life as you know it will never be the same. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Don’t stay for the kids they don’t need a miserable parent

Never stay for the sake of the kids.U would only be raising them in a very unhappy home

That’s like headbutting a wall and saying it didn’t hurt knowing damn well it’s concussed you! Don’t go through the same things twice! As much as you love someone. It’ll be best to put the kids in a place of peace.

Never stay for the sake of the kids.
Esp if you’ll just grow to hate your partner.
That ain’t good for them either

Oh hell naw, it only gets worse after that.

You will never be happy that way. And your kids may suffer. Trust me as a single mother you will be a much better parent on your own than in a loveless or trust less relationship.

Absolutely not! Know your worth and lead by example for your children. Sorry you’re going through this :heart:

Throw the whole man away :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::tipping_hand_woman:t2:

1 Like

Nope! Once a cheat, always a cheat in my book. Trust is long gone at that point. The kiddos will be okay. It’s better to let go than have the constant mistrust, and possible arguments in front of the kids. He gotta go! :v:t2:

1 Like

People who even consider staying with a cheater do not find sympathy in me.

NEVER stay for the children!!! They are the reason you should leave. I can’t believe you’re asking this question … lol :thinking:

1 Like

No!
The way you run your ship is the way your children will learn to run theirs.
Tolerating disrespect, cheating, abuse, or other bad behaviors/events will teach your children that they should tolerate or accept it because it’s what they had seen growing up.

Walk away. For your sake. When the children are older they’ll find out the truth. That he ruined your family.

This would be a no for me.

Nope. Unless you plan on cheating back.:woman_shrugging:t4:

No, otherwise you’re teaching your kids that it’s ok if their partner cheats on them when they get older…

why is he cheating find out first then you can make a decision

Is this a real question?

I was told that every archievement begins with a decision to try, ignorance destroy so many opportunities, I’m a victim but I was convinced by the right person thanks to you Mrs Lisa jennifer

I’m so lucky to invest with Mrs lisa jennifer , I can assure you that she’s 100% legitimate and also keeps to her words, I don’t really know if there are others out there. But I can tell you since i started investing with her I’ve been benefitting from her platform. Indeed this has been a life changing opportunity to me and all thanks to lisa Jennifer for helping me out on cryptocurrency trade,you can give it a try

I have been hearing about cryptocurrency I never know how it works until I came across Mrs lisa jennifer trades and She makes me understand how it works, since then I’ve been investing in her platform and i have being making massive profits that’s why I decided to tell you, invest with the right manager today. Click on this name to message her

Staying is not going to help the kids, if your partner is cheating it is going to affect the whole family, yes children need their parents but when one wants to have fun with another woman or man the kids don’t miss anything it is sad to hear. But it is important that there is a stable parent for the kids… you don’t need to be dragged through this selfish time and be miserable, that is where hate starts and the kids get angry as they get older. Your partner needs to move on and to stop destroying their young lives. Don’t be scared as they will look up to you as time goes on be strong for them

It will do the kids more harm in the future. Go!

Once a cheater always a cheater

No leave ! He’ll do it again

What type of affair/ cheating did your partner do. Was it an emotional or sexual affair/cheating. If he or she crossed the line past emotional than I find it hard to forgive and forget. It will always be in the back of your mind when he or she is not home with you or when that phone rings and they step out of the room to take the call or don’t take the call while in the room with you. I myself have a personal experience with an emotional affair that my husband did to me after 19 years of marriage and 2 children that was going on for over a year before I found out and when I did he told me they were old friends from college that just talk occasionally. But to my surprise I started to pay attention and caught text messages and picture messages and gave him the either you stop talking to her or get out and he said alright we’re just friends I won’t call her, obviously he did not want a divorce. My husband still continued to reach out to her for 6 more months and yes I found out each and every time but I did find out there had not been a formal in person meetings we live in different states and over our 19 years of marriage we did have issues of communication and normal every day husband, wife, children issues. We have decided to give it a try a stay together but I have given him rules /conditions he has to follow . But I will tell you the pain, hurt frustration and anger does not go away like a snap of a finger, it will take time to trust again and you and your partner will need the help of a professional, we did it without and it took to long and many night I cried my self to sleep.