I don't know what to do, just feel so lonely

I am single mother of two. I left my kids dad approximately 4 years ago because if severe physical abuse. The abuse was so bad that I almost lost my life. For the past four years, I've dedicated my life to my two boys only, and I think I'm doing a good job with them, but deep inside I feel so lonely, but u don't know how to start dating again. I think I'm attractive, but I dont feel like any other man will even contemplate having a relationship with me because I have two children, plus, I don't even come out, so I don't even meet people to say I can even think of getting to know. I have the desire to have a male in my life,but I don't even know where to start from.

I have been there, I understand completely. I left my ex husband after his drug abuse he gotten so bad. It turned into physical and emotional torture. He endangered my 2 boys lives and I left. I felt what you are feeling. Who is going to want me? I am a single mother with 2 kids. My oldest son had major behavioral issues and can be challenging. When I was ready to date again, I tried the online sites ( freaking nightmare). They are good for a laugh but it’s rare you find anyone with substance. It took awhile but the right man found me when I wasn’t looking ( met him at work).He accepted me and my children. There are good men out there and the right one will accept all of you( you might meet a few turds along the way). It’s not going to be easy. Do NOT accept anything but the best for your kids. Be very clear from the start about your kids.They come first. I know this sounds like common sense but I assure you, it’s not. I would suggest maybe volunteer somewhere, get involved in community events, find your passion and do it. You’d be surprised the people that you meet. Please don’t settle, you and your kids deserve the world and I promise you, it’s out there.

So the first thing you need to do is build your self worth. Start by taking some time each week to yourself to do something for you. Maybe you workout at the gym. Maybe spa days or massages. Maybe you start a new hobby. Whatever it is you have to do to make you feel like worthy, confident and beautiful. Once you have that the right men will come to you.