I don't want to lose my kid

My daughter and her boyfriend decided to come back home because they were struggling in Tx. (Mind you we did not like him from the start, but was quiet, hoping to run it course.) He asked to stay because his parents wouldn't allow him back home. During the 2 month living in my house i was driving them back and forth to work to helping out, when lived here for free, we helped pay for things when needed. Well i bought a camera and placed in my garage. I smoke medical MMJ, i noticed it was getting lower and lower. Then my sister came and she smokes as well for her bone condition. He not only stole a good amount from my sister, i have him on tape going into mine daily for 2 months grabbing pinches. In his eyes he didnt take that nuch for it to add up to alot and its not worth it to guve you the money back for it or replace it. Like WTF! My daughter covered for him (which hurts the most) knowing the boundaries i set in place and growimg up seeing what my body is doimg to me. I feel so violated that he would do this seeing what i go through on a daily basis with my RA. He feels bad and apologized. But honestly i have video of him stealing 2 wks after living here, he never felt bad taking it and smoking it. He would search my garage for it. but my daughter refuses to believe the videos, and says hes not like that, he feels bad, and so on. She expects me to allow him. back into my life when i wont. He did it not me, but shes blaming me for kicking his loser butt out.. Im so exhausted with this whole situation. He put a wedge between her aunt he stole from and me. My sister wont come back if hes here, i dont blame her. Not only did he do this, i told him hes not allowed to have weed at my house or smoke on my property, i found him on my front porch smoking, and he threw a tantrum when i found them because hes 21 and an adult. I have thrown him out, changed locks, and so on. She thinks the world of him and he has pinned her against us for setting boundaries at my home that dont involve him. To make things worse i hear him tell her all the time your mom is controlling, she puts you down, she wont accept my apology or let me try. After i kicked him out to go to his dads, i get a text to pick up my kid because he had weed in his room and smoking it. If someone is trying to redeem themselves they wouldnt do that to his parents where he has young siblings.

The lying is the worse he lies so much that he cant keep it straight, then my daughter believes his circle of lies. Hes a Narcissist where everything is everyone else fault, even it he did it. my daughter meet him 11 months ago and has blown through 9 grand on him. Because he cant manage his money so she gives him money
He told her its because he buys her things so he doesnt have money to pay his bills. Smh! I tried to explain shes paying his bills and stuff for herself. She owes her dad and i money from sending to help them in tx, both agreed to pay back while on phone. When i bring it up he gets mad, and says he didnt agree to pay us back, and it was your daughter’s choice to spend the money. They took my money to pay for him to go to a job which was 200 from my money, he got paid for the job, but refuses to give us the money back, says its my daughter problem. Because they spent that money they didnt have money for food and was calling for more. They took a job for his grandma who was stealing from them at work and home. She was part of the reason they were coming back here, she was making their lives hell. So they came here and did it to me. My blood boils when i see or hear him. I have never hated someone so much before that i dont know what to do, i dont want to lose my kid. But i also have to let her go and hope for the best that one day she will realize what he did to her and hope its not too late. Hes going to steal from the wrong person and my daughter will be caught in the middle. I cant have this kind of person in my home, its my safe place, i should feel like i have to always watch out for my belongings.

1 Like