I feel like I am losing my relationship with my best friend and am worried abou ther

Can you post this for me? Sorry, this is kinda long…I need advice dealing with a friend. We’re basically sisters, best friends for 23 years. She just moved in with her boyfriend of 2ish years, and they have a 3-month-old together, plus each has one from a previous relationship that is part-time in their house. My problem is I’m feeling like I’m losing my friend even tho they just moved close by (7 min instead of an hour), and I see her m-f when she drops 1 or 2 kids off here, and I take them to daycare for her. We haven’t done anything in a long time; I’ve tried having her go with me on quick trips, come over for dinner, anything. She always says something to do with her bf or she can’t because she has too much to do with kids, and he doesn’t help. I’m really worried he’s being controlling, and she’s stuck. They were super tight on money and had no food, but PBJ and I loaded up a bag to take over to them; she called me begging not to because he would get mad about it, and it’d make things hard for her with him. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do here? I feel selfish for wanting more time with my friend, but I’m also worried about her…

I’m sorry, I would sit down and talk to her one on one to make sure she is okay