I feel like my spouse likes his female friend: Advice?

If it’s someone he has had, or wanted to have… Absolutely not okay

Are they flirting ? Or being inappropriate?

Emotional abuse at its finest…

Ignore the bad advice here. He is igniting an emotional affair in front of your eyes. Take 10 steps back from the temptation of sin. I say this as a sinner only saved by the grace of Yahusha.

3 Likes

HELL and NO.
Reverse the situation and he’d be flipping shit in his boxers.

Yes, my advice is to see a therapist and work thru your internal issues. Everyone has been thru trauma and it really shapes the way we see and feel toward our relationships. If you can realize that your reaction is maybe less about him, because it sounds like you trust him and nothing he’s done has been out of line, then maybe it’s something inside you that is triggered or makes you feel a certain way because of unhealed hurts. I’m not trying to sound condescension, i just want everyone to get therapy so we can move healthier happier collective lives! Good luck!!!

Let it go…if he hasn’t done anything, the issue is yours…deal with your insecurities and talk to him versus trying to control his friendships…

1 Like

I think it’s important to realize that we live in a society that tells us men and women who are not related to each other can not love each other and it not be romantic. And I think we push this narrative more on men than women. So, when a man starts to realize that he really cares for a woman, he (and society) immediately mistake it and assume it has to romantic love. But, people absolutely CAN have a deep love for someone, who is not their family, of the opposite sex and it not at all be romantic. If you can love your girl friends like sisters, and your guy friends like brothers, why can’t men do the same?

I mean what makes you think she is even interested in HIM just because he may have liked her at one time don’t mean SHE felt the same way… My guess is she did not.

Tell him to stop talking to her or leave. There’s absolutely NO REASON to speak to anyone you’ve ever had feelings for while in a relationship.

TRUST YOUR GUT!!! Always trust your intuition. :clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

Trust him or leave him

You’re not being insecure at all if you feel uncomfortable with another female being friends with your SO especially if he has expressed feelings for her in the past. I would definitely talk to him about your feelings and invite her over for dinner to get to know her better. Good luck :heart:

Unfortunately that is still a form of cheating, if it bothers you and he doesnt do anything about it!

Are you snooping on his phone to find out if their messaging? Wrong! Talk to him and find out.

1 Like

This group is here for her to vent and?ask advice. Smh. I dont think it’s insecurity on your part. He should just delete her if its an issue for you.

1 Like