I found a strapless bra under my bed and it isn't mine

Did you have any friends over that may have changed clothes and forgot it?

4 Likes

Logical explanation??

1 Like

Before you leave throw away every left shoe of his

19 Likes

Maybe your husband is a cross dresser? I’d definitely ask him about it, it may not be anything concerning (cheating) ask him. Or watch his actions and see if it is a case of cheating.

1 Like

I’d just go ahead and loose it.

13 Likes

Maybe it’s Gift from his First Wife.

2 Likes

Do what you want to until you ask him you will drive yourself nuts

2 Likes

You mean a “logical answer” other than your hubby is shagging someone else, perhaps even one of your alleged friends?

He’s definetly cheating on you

2 Likes

Cheating women always leave a gift…to let you know…they been there…and done that…true story.

8 Likes

Just stick the bra on the bed :sleeping_bed: and go about your usual day . And see if it’s still there when you get home lol. Of it ai t ask him where’s the bra gone .xxxall the best xx

11 Likes

Would get a hidden camera and catch him with video proof?? Then you would know the truth for sure.

9 Likes

If not your then its belongs to his friend and that would be a female

2 Likes

Time to get one of those little cameras you put in a clock or a nanny cam

8 Likes

Do you have a dog that might have dragged it in from somewhere else?

3 Likes

He is either cheating on u or crossdressing

6 Likes

Do you have a cat? My old cat used to steal neighbours socks off the line and bring them into our hiuse all the time :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Is it really a question ? Start loosing it now girl, and don’t stop until he admits it

5 Likes

You already know the answer to this!

2 Likes

Go ahead and freak out cyz that shit speaks for itself.

1 Like

He was laying sum pipe and it wasn’t with you

4 Likes

I’d get to the bottom of that and start pulling eyelashes out…then calmy say…AMSCRAY!! Get out …

1 Like

I don’t see where there should be a question

2 Likes

Dog could have drug it in?

4 Likes

WE just moved into this house? Ask the other person. Better yet put up secret cameras that only you know about all around the house. Someone could be living in your attic. Call the police & report that you think someone broke into your home.

5 Likes

Damn he already brought a h*e into your new house? Run girl lol

Let us know what happens when you confront him bc he definitely IA cheating! RED FLAG

I don’t know but I feel like it was def left there on purpose. No one walks into someone else’s house wearing a bra (under those circumstances) and leaves without it on accident. That is terrible. I’d think of it as a gift , and move on to a new place … by myself. Sorry :disappointed:

2 Likes

Maybe he wears them. I know a guy …….

1 Like

Do you have a daughter? A son with a girlfriend? If none of these then you know the answer

1 Like

Either he’s cheating or he’s cross dressing. My ex did both.

1 Like

I think you are looking for validation, justification. You already know the answer

Lose it… cause that’s somebody’s bra!

1 Like

If it’s not yours the flip your shit until you get the answer to who’s is it