I found a Valentines Day card to my husband from another woman...thoughts?

You sound alot calmer then I would be!!
This is not okay and the fact it’s in the glovebox and not given to you to tell you that’s what he got from a co worker is another thing

That’s to friendly I don’t care what anybody says. My husband brought another woman a rose for Valentine’s day whom I thought was a friend and yeah later on slept with her it was a lot of red flags in which my husband said I was crazy n he made me believe I was. It’s to many red flags here. If they haven’t slept together yet it will happen if this keeps up. Good luck n be careful.

1 Like

If this type of stuff doesn’t happen He is cheating.

If it was innocent why was it in the car? Why didn’t he bring it in the house?

If it was innocent, why did he not tell her? Chose to hide it.

Nope! Don’t fall for that crap. He’s lying, they have a thing blossoming.

1 Like

A rose isn’t the type of flower you give for sympathy. Just saying…

2 Likes

He’s lying. He’s going with her for valentines. You better cancel that trip or let him go

Bin him off quick time , what’s your man doing buying another woman a red rose :rose: whether her mum passed or not what bollox …

It’s the love you part girl. He can’t make up an excuse for that one

Oh he’ll no she loves him that doesn’t seem right. I think you need to dig in to this

NO! That is inappropriate and absolutely not acceptable.

6 Likes

If you buy that crap excuse, just forget you ever saw it. You must invite her to lunch when you get back. After all she must be lonely as her Mom just died.

4 Likes

I would karate chop him in the throat and make him tell me the truth :laughing: :rofl:

She said love u… How many of ur guy friends do u say love u to???

Just ask him if roles were reversed and a man at work bought you flowers and a Valentine’s Day card saying “love you” if he would be okay with it. I’m betting the answer is no. This may be nothing but it seems that she’s wanting it to be something. And the fact that he didn’t tell you about it makes it very suspish. :woman_shrugging:t2: I would be upset.

I would be furious. Why give a valentine card if there isn’t anything romantic going on?

1 Like

A thank you card would have sufficed. Let me find a Valentine’s Day card from another woman addressed to my husband, even without the “love you”. Also, a rose isn’t the typical “sorry for your loss” flower. The whole thing is sketchy and disrespectful.

6 Likes

I think a thank you card is appropriate not a valentine’s card.
Clearly more than he’s telling you going on there

4 Likes

Give him a Valentines card with divorce papers inside. Problem solved.

7 Likes

Valentines card? Love you and can’t wait til you’re back at work? Extremely sus. You’d do a thank you card and why one singular rose? Why not a bunch of non-rose flowers? But then, why leave it plain sight so to speak? Why not hide it somewhere better than the glove box?

4 Likes

Looks like he tried to hide it if it was in the glove box. And she said love you?? Na he would be getting a different job :joy:

1 Like

Idk it sounds a little off but need to get more info :joy:

Get more info before jumping the gunn and screwing up yall marriage… I tell all close friends… Good bye love you or see ya later love you… Dont mean it in a sexual way.
Just because you say love dont mean your sleeping with them

Give him divorce papers for Valentine’s Day present cause he is a cheater.

13 Likes

Only bit I wouldn’t get is the ‘I love you bit’

1 Like

Where there’s smoke, there’s fire🤷🏻‍♀️

9 Likes

Confront her about it, a valentines card when she should have given a thank you card if he’s honest about her mother passing is just weird to me!

8 Likes

They sell thank you cards!!!

18 Likes

I would be asking her wtf she meant… if they aren’t already seeing each other they’re thinking about it

2 Likes

Love you and can’t wait until your back at work is not just thanking him for a rose

8 Likes

Yea I’d be worried , none of it sounds right…

1 Like

Na tell him to get the fuck out what a poor excuse

It’s the love you part for me. :woozy_face:

18 Likes

Oh hell no he’d be packing his shit

Ummm heck no thats all weird

If he got her a rose for her mothers passing, a thank you card is more appropriate for a married man and not a Valentine’s Day card. And love you can’t wait for you to be back at work??? Um. :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

9 Likes

Did he give her a single red rose? Doesn’t that mean "I love you’?

1 Like

Unless the b is lesbo you better run!

She said “love you”, not “I love you!”, so it could be innocent. All those saying if the rose meant nothing romantic, you would have know about it, do you tell your significant other about every single interaction you have with every single person everyday? Probably not. I put dove hearts in everyone’s valentines bag at work the other day, it doesn’t mean anything beside me trying to do something nice and show I appreciate everyone I work with because they are awesome. My husband doesn’t care-he’s the one that went to Walmart to buy the doves on his way home from work. It could be just co workers and friends being friends, or it could be something more, but to jump straight to cheating is ridiculous. Maybe be more observant and stuff the next few weeks to see if you notice any suspicious behavior from either of them, but you wouldn’t want to be accused of cheating just for doing something nice, so don’t do it to your husband. Also, he could have just put it in his glovebox just for the ride home or whatever and forgot about it, it doesn’t have to be because he was trying to hide it (that would be a dumb hiding spot).

He’s a liar. If the rose was nothing you would had known about it. Love you. Come on. More than friends. Wake up

2 Likes

If he’s not already seeing her…this is the beginning of it. This sounds like it came from a person who knows he’s married, but wants to feel out his vibe and see where it goes. I say love you to my friends lots of times, but I don’t receive roses from them and certainly wouldn’t esperess my gratitude in a V day card.

1 Like

I would shelf it for now. When you get home be sure to tell the co-worker the card to your hubby was very nice., then walk away w/your head held high!

Its the love you that really gets me

A Valentine’s Day card to a coworker of the opposite sex seems like a big red flag…and signing it “love you” is an even bigger one.

The fact that he went out and bought her a rose and you didn’t know about it. He didn’t tell you for a reason. And for those saying he’s not cheating bc he put the card in the glove box. That’s just a way to keep the card and have it hidden… definitely cheating or wanting to.

Where is the trust.?:innocent::pray::heart:

Why did she not get a thankyou card why a vd card bit off to me

He gave her a rose. That is enough!

No thats not right the love you and the fact its a valentines card not a thankyou card maybe hubby is innocent but co worker obviously fancies him

I love you, can’t wait for you to get back to work… a single red rose…I would ask to see the obituary and tell him your not comfortable with this type of friendship with a coworker.

I’d lose my ever lovin mind if another woman who worked with my husband told him she loved him in a card

Sadly we spend more time with our work family than our real families. I have formed very close relationships with coworkers. I say I love you to them. I wouldn’t be concerned bc she didn’t go on and on like a typical valentines day card about how much she loves him. Just a simple I love you. I invited my last work family to my twins bday party. At the end we all hugged told eachother I love you and parted ways. Male and female. I think its innocent

I say love you to all my friends. Some say it back. I work with lots of guys. One guy and I was close in office enviromet and his wife was jealous. So I never knew if I could talk to her or not. I would address it if ur uncomfortable but dont let it ruin the trip…

Right? We are definitely not going on vacation after that we’re going to divorce court