I found out I am pregnant and cannot stop crying

Well you know what causes that?

1 Like

I had 4 c-sections, my dr told me I was more likely to die in a car accident on the way to the hospital than on the table. I have 4 kids too, it’s tough but you figure it out.

Dont even get me started I’ve had 2 miscarriages and one ectopic that ended in a surgery… I was on the depo shot and my last miscarriage was a year and a half ago it happend at 9 weeks. Well last December I found out I was pregnant again and I am now 12 weeks and I’m terrified to be excited because of the bad luck I’ve got it took me until a week ago to actually tell anyone it’s been crazy but my obgyn set me up with a pregnancy counseling so I’m kinda looking forward to doing that and helping me. I have yet to be a happy about this pregnancy I literally convinced myself I was having another miscarriage and now that I havent my head is going crazy. Due date is august 21st so I hope by then I’ll be excited. Buuuuttt I still have so many doubts

No crying this a good thing . It’s gonna be fun you have more family who will love you .

1 Like

It’s a blessing. You should find a local Pentecostal church. What is your zip code? I will help you find one

I am on my third due to my birth control failing, I cried and cried and cried I had moments of happiness and then more worries and tears but as the weeks passed it blew over and I got excited I am now 9 weeks pregnant and very happy

You have sooo many hormones going crazy right now! Hang in there. Drink some water. Take a deep breath. Rest that God is in control. Sleep tonight and wake refreshed. It is hard right now at this moment, but the sunshine will bring new moments and more new moments after that.

Please no more crying. Our children are a blessings. Contact your early learning collation in your stae and see if you can help with daycare and or after school care and find a part-time job inorder to get away for bit.

Where 5 eat so can 6 as a family you make it work if your home with the kids work nights while your husband is home with the kids over night even if it’s a part time you need to get out of the house and remember that having a large family it’s a lot of work but I see so many elderly with no kids or even 2 and no one visits them just remember life is a cycle you be the best mother you can be and when your children grown up you should be filled with love an care go on wic ask for food stamps coupon try to stretch your husbands income kids aren’t little for ever good luck :heart: hang in there

Mom of 4 here. It is hard, but oh sooooo worth it! I had 3 csections (8 year old set of b/g twins, 5 year old boy and 2.5 year old boy) and I wouldn’t trade it for the world. This year my husband and I are divorcing after 9 years. I was a military spouse for that time and know all about lack of family and support. You can do this. It’s scary as crap but once they get here you find your groove and go with it.

2 Likes

You can want something and still want help.
You can want something and still be scared.
You can want something and still not be sure of how you feel. Being pregnant, your emotions are crazy…with time things will work out. When you have help its awesome…family should help family…when they can. All these bitter people talking crap because they did it on their own would have taken help if it was offered. And all the people who did it on their own and aren’t making this poor girl feel bad for wanting help…kudos to you! Because we should be here to help this girl through not make her feel worse when shes already feeling bad.

2 Likes

I’m sure the hormones are making you feel a little overwhelmed. Deep breaths. It’s a blessing. You’re gonna do great!

1 Like

Oh, and the other kids WILL HELP YOU if you’ve done your job right. My oldest LOVES doing things for her little bubba. Making him a cup of milk, getting him a snack, peeling a banana, bringing me a diaper…you don’t realize how big a blessing the older kids can be with a new baby.

2 Likes

You should make an appointment to talk about your fears and how you are feeling. Yes it is a blessing but your no good to this baby or your other children if you don’t look after yourself first honey. Hope all goes well and don’t let anyone tell you that what you are feeling is not real and maybe it is hormonal but maybe it’s not.

I cried when I found out I was pregnant bc I thought I was done. I don’t have help from family, they all live 6+ hrs from me. My mom still hasn’t met my baby :sob: and he’s almost 8mo. I am a stay at home mom and have minimal friends, but no one I can call real quick and just hang out w. Sometimes being a mom is lonely. I have 7 kids ages 13-8mo. My house is full but I’ve felt lonely several times. You are not alone!! But, these feelings do pass. Enjoy the miracle of another life you’ve been given responsibility for. Take care of yourself too. I’ve found that when I get out side some of these feelings fade. Also exercise helps.

1 Like

Hang in there,it will get better🙂

My daughter was planned and very well planned for. I was scared out of my mind when I found out I was pregnant. And the whole not working thing, I understand. Dont let judgemental people make you feel worse. Let me tell you, I have been blessed and if it wasnt for help of my family, I wouldnt be able to keep a job. My husband passed when our daughter was 4. She gets sick quite often. I was blessed to have an understanding work place and family that helps me when I need them. If not for that, I would have been fired because I would have had to miss so much work and my kid comes before anything or anybody. I dont know you but I’m sending hugs your way
Keep your head up little momma.

I cried non stop when I got pregnant with my youngest. I was devastated. My oldest was only 9 months old, I had severe PPD, my husbands work constantly took him out of state for weeks. I was a wreck, but shes 1 now and I’m so grateful for her. However, shes a big pain in my butt so I’m done having kids :joy:

Just had my 4th in July and my husband is active duty in the military… I am a stay at home mom and I homeschool … I wouldnt change a thing … I was scared to add a 4th, but it’s been the BIGGEST BLESSING <3

God did hear you… that’s why you’re pregnant! He knew you needed just a little more love :heart: it’s rough I know. We only have 3 and it’s hard. The closest family is 2.5 hours away, I haven’t been able to work due to MS but it’s a struggle and I know it is. Im so sorry you feel this way, you shouldn’t. You seem to be a great mommy and this baby is a wonderful gift! Life is full of crazy twists and turns but it will steady, give it time love​:heart:

I am a family of 5. Mom cried with her 5th pregnancy, she used the diaphragm type thing. But I was 15 and was kind of a second Mom at home so took care of the last 3. Your older kids can help you out. Mom sold Avon and it is pretty easy to do that these days also Tupperware so can earn money and still be home. Get to know neighbors just for adult conversation. If that is possible. Get your tubes tied with this one when you deliver then you won’t have to worry anymore. It is 2 surgery’s in One and is less expensive. Everything will work out, just another bright spot in your life and get your other children involved to help out. Congrats

So you are allowed to feel however you feel. When I found out I was pregnant with my youngest I was MAD. And that’s ok but what is not ok is making excuses your family has nothing to do with the fact that you don’t work or won’t work…

I feel ya girl. I was pretty pissed actually when I found out I was pregnant with my third. My second daughter was only 8 months old. I only wanted to kids. And I had been taking my birth control like I was supposed to, we were using the pull-out method to be extra safe! By the end of that pregnancy I felt like I had been pregnant forever! But i love them all obviously. My fiance just stepped up his work game. Got a promotion and a raise, and I ended up being a SAHM because that’s cheaper than daycare for three kids. But I can totally understand being scared and overwhelmed. Nobody can tell you how to feel, but I know you’ll love this child when they finally come into the world. And now I’m scheduled for an IUD implant because I do not want anymore surprises lol. I think I would totally cry big fat tears if I ended up pregnant after that.

Children are a gift from God. Ur very blessed

I have a 34 years old son then Irish twins bore same year girl’s 10months 2 weeks apart they are 30 years old and 29year old.I also have a 27 year old son and 24 year old son 22 year old son and 11 year old son adopted granddaughter almost 2 year old. I raised all of them by my self with help from family not a lot. It hard but worth it I have 17 grandkids and 4 great grandkids. I love every min. Of it

talk to your OB & then go talk to a therapist

It will all be OK. As you said this is another blessing!!!

Priorities people…Why are you having another baby when you haven’t worked and you don’t have adequate support?

13 Likes

I’m so sorry that you feel this way. Because you’re right you should be jumping up and down with joy and it’s sad that you don’t have the support system you need. (Neither do i) BUT you are building your support system. Years from now your children will remember the sacrifices that you and their father went through.
And you will make sure that not only are you there for your children but their siblings are there for each other.
You are going to be ok. And you are going to get through this. You may feel alone. But you’re not.
And just a little suggestion… try and check out local libraries. They hve “mommy and me” stuff maybe you can make a mommy friend there.

Having another child is a big thing. Remember with pregnancy your hormones are going crazy which could be part of why you cant stop crying. It will all work out. You already said it, its another blessing. And please ignore all the negative reaponses that will inevitably come. You will figure this all out.

5 Likes

To Me it sounds like pregnancy hormones… When I was pregnant. I cried when I dropped my cereal

You will be fine as far as the c section thing. I have had 4 c sections myself, and everything went totally fine for me. Good luck! :heart:

Talk to a Dr right away! Plan to get your tubes tied ahead of time if you are done. That way it can be done at the hospital. You are scared & that’s understandable. This is a blessing. You might not see that right now, but you will. The hormones in your body may also be causing you to feel depressed and/or hopeless. Definitely tell your Dr. & see your options for treatment if need be. God bless you and your family.

2 Likes

It will all be ok. I have 3 and no help either no family nor friends it all finds a way to work out. :pray:

2 Likes

It’s not your family members fault as to why you haven’t worked in 4 years. Your growing family is not their responsibility.
Take some time to relax, babies on the way now. Hope you have a safe delivery.

21 Likes

God won’t give you nothing you can’t handle

2 Likes

Hormones are running wild firing in every direction… you got this momma… believe in yourself

3 Likes

It all works out in your favor…and if you ever need a friend p.m. me…it takes a village…and a little help makes all the difference…don’t be afraid to ask…strong women help others to be strong…because we all have needed help at some point…

5 Likes

Sorry, not sorry. But it’s your responsibility as parents to take care of the children. Your family is not having these kids. It’s not your family’s fault. Get your tubes tied after you have this baby. Good luck to you.

20 Likes

I was like this only support i had was my husband and my other 3 children i was also told i wouldnt be able to have any more kids so a year and a half ago i was shocked when i got pregnant with my 4th child.i was crying as well because honestly i didnt want anymore.but once he got here it was another thing children are a blessing.i was also scared because this was my first c-section i never ever wanted to be cut for fear of not healing well or them closing me right.but we as women are strong and God is on your side.just keep the faith and i hope when the time comes you have a safe delivery.

Dont worry u have made it this far n u will keep going … n although family support helps it’s not impossible to do without … tie ur tubes if u can so no more surprises but celebrate this blessing and forget the negitive stuff …

1 Like

Probably nerves I wasnt really excited until I heard the heart beat and saw the ultrasound

1 Like

Probably not the favorite opinion here, but it is not your family or friends responsibility to help you with your kids. Pregnancies are largely preventable, Get an IUD or something if you can’t remember to take your birth control. 6 people is alot to support on one income.

13 Likes

Please call your local family resource center. I help women with counseling and resources. (This is not a abortion center) Just people who care and can help with Job resources and daycare when the time comes. Good luck to you and a child is a blessing!! It gets better!

7 Likes

I wish you all the luck with this baby. However that being said, it’s no one else’s responsibility but yours and the baby’s father to care for the children that you two are bringing into this world. While support from one’s family is great, it’s not their job. I understand childcare is expensive, but if you can’t afford it, make sure to not continue to bring babies into this world. Get your tubes tied if your done having kids. Or both of you do something to help prevent this from happening again. Your hormones are going to make things feel a thousand times worse. Lift your head, and push forward, that’s all you can do, you’ve now got 4 little ones depending on you to do so.

7 Likes

I had another baby 10 years after my sexond child and even had an attempted tubal after my second child because I thought I was done. But God knew better. And while I was terrified how I was going to take care of another little person with my health, and wrestled with what to do (adoption possibly crossed my mind briefly ) I dont regret keeping her ever. She is the greatest gift I ever received. She kept me active when all i wanted to do was give up.

There’s no right or wrong way to feel about a pregnancy. Some are happy, some are sad, some are mad. Everyone is different. Just let yourself feel what you feel. Cry it out if you need to. Once it’s run its course, and you have a clear head, then decide what next steps you wish to take. It’s going to be ok.

2 Likes

People always rush in with judgement, yet if was themselves or their friend they would hope for some understanding. IGNORE the naysayers and negative comments. I have been in a very similar position to you, as have many other women. It’s natural to have conflicting emotions I promise. You can get through this and you will. Children grow, you will go back to work, time marches on. Take a breath, and one day at a time! Much love x

4 Likes

Sorry but it is nobody’s job but yalls to care about your kids. Maybe don’t forget birth control or be more responsible. Period. Y’all know what y’all were doing. Now you must deal

9 Likes

I love all the perfect people on here that never experienced feeling overwhelmed at ANYTHING and have all the answers smh :woman_facepalming:

12 Likes

Take a deep breath,do not lose faith in our Lord, everything happens for a reason,it is a blessing.There is always a way to work things out,also speak with your Dr. they can help.God Bless and good luck​:four_leaf_clover::heart::pray:

1 Like

Congratulations. You should be excited. Everything we be fine. I had 4 c sections. I know what your going through

1 Like

Nobody, including your family, is responsible for taking care of your kids except you and the baby’s dad. Not sure if anyone has told you that before. Apply for NCI. Take responsibility

6 Likes

That’s why I thank God everyday for the family I have. They have helped me with mine. We have helped eachother as family should. There have been plenty of times I wanted to give up but I never did.

1 Like

Put your big girl panties on and shut up

3 Likes

Look it’s ok to feel sad, and nervous about it. I have 4 kids of my own 12, 8, 2, and 9 months. The last 2 are really close together and I had no idea how I would do it. I like u have no family close by and few friends. You can do this. This is a blessing and it’s ok to have the feeling of being overwhelmed. I feel it everyday at some point. Things will get better. It becomes easier. Hormones are a bitch but u got this. Stay strong mamma​:crown::crown::crown::hugs::hugs::tada::tada::two_hearts:

This is not your families fault. It’s yours, you had the option to go on birth control or get tubes tied or have him get a vasectomy, so many options. Family isn’t here to raise the kids you chose to have. Now it’s time to put on your big girl panties you chose to have unprotected sex and make a baby. So either have the baby, adoption, or don’t have the baby. You have those options as well. Go to a doctor it sounds like you have depression or second thoughts on this pregnancy. Tell the boyfriend or husband to get a vasectomy.

3 Likes

I agree with Abbey Michelle Beall. It’s not your family’s fault you’re pregnant again. Nor is it your friend’s fault. I understand it is SO crappy of people not to offer you support but they aren’t obligated to either. If your husband chose not to get a vasectomy and you chose not to get your tubes tied or stay on BC then it’s your own faults and no one else’s. It’s time now for either you or your husband or both of you to talk about future permanent prevention after this baby is born. Be happy, celebrate. God obviously knows what He’s doing and has gifted you another blessing. You CAN do this. You’re a veteran mama now. And if you want to go back to work to feel a sense of purpose or to just have a break then do it, even if you have to get a simplier job. I know the feeling and it sure helped me. Your babies won’t be neglected or feel resentful if you do. Be strong and maybe talk to your doctor about possible depression and what can be done. Hang in there.

2 Likes

You can also find mom groups on FB and in your community to get more help, education, and support.

1 Like

All babies are a blessing! My son and dil have tried for seven years. Have had two miscarriages, but no baby. If you don’t feel like you can handle another child, please consider adoption. If you decide to keep the baby, many prayers for a healthy pregnancy and delivery. Count your blessings, not your troubles. You have 3 kids, another one on the way and a loving husband. ((HUGS))

First of all, there is no one way to feel. I know you missed your BC so no one needs to say anything regarding that. I know it’s scary. You do whatever you need to. I know how hard it is to raise a family with no support from anyone. Hope you’re ok :heart:

Girl, I’ve been there🙋‍♀️.
Im on my 8th pregnancy🙊.
I don’t have family support or friends. But, I know that it ain’t nobody’s responsible but mine and my partners. :woman_shrugging:
I fell pregnant while I had the IUD and being on the pill. Was told I’m super fertile. :woman_facepalming::rofl:

You have every right to cry… If it be tears of fear, shock, happiness. Mixed emotions. It’s okay… But never feel that you are alone in this. Reach out to your local mothers group. And as said in the beginning. It is your responsibility as a mother/parent to look after your children.
I use to feel like I had noone. And cry. But, then I look at my kids and realise that they need me. And to enjoy these moments with my kids. Cause it won’t be long when I will be old wondering where did time fly?

The best to you and your family, a baby is a blessing, you can do this…

At this point what’s one more gonna hurt?.

1 Like

God has a plan for you and your family. It will all workout. Just take a day at a time.

Look into all the organizations that are there to help. You may qualify for help, depending on sitution and finances. Call church groups, prenatal groups, doctors, etc.

Its absolutely ok to be scared right now. I was overwhelmed with all 4 of mine but i wouldnt change it for the world. It will all work out. I hope you have a healthy pregnancy and a calm delivery. Good luck x

1 Like

Just think. This could be the child that changes the world. Every thing happens for a reason, and there’s a plan in place for your baby. All of them. You have been blessed. I hope you get your self together. Talk to a preacher or a social worker, or a teacher, actually anyone that will talk with you. You’re not alone.

1 Like

Why are so many WOMEN attacking this gal? Aren’t we supposed to uplift and support each other??? So much negativity…take ONE comment out of a long post and THAT’S the focus!! How about…if you’ve been pregnant, I would think that you would understand that her hormones are raging right now…she really ISN’T in control of her emotions. It happens, to everyone, at one point or another in their pregnancy!! Have some damn compassion. She gets the whole situation, seems very aware, just overwhelmed, shit, grow a heart… Girl, it’ll be ok. You will get through this!! Tomorrow you could have a totally different outlook!! Don’t listen to the haters! They must not have anything better to do. Say a prayer for them. I’ll say one for you. Good luck!:heart:

4 Likes

Get fixed,after this one. Enjoy your last one

1 Like

I had 4 - one emergency and 3 elective. All ok. You can do this. Don’t doubt yourself mamma!

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with feeling upset. Bringing up kids is a huge job and it’s even more overwhelming when you do not have any help, but you are doing it. And I’m sure you’re doing a good job. It’s only a little hard in the beginning from lack of sleep. There are plenty of social groups. You can get involved with. It helps you to meet new people who are in the same position people who will support you. I have 5 girls. Who are all teenagers now and driving me nuts, But I wouldn’t give it up for anything.

1 Like

Look at your current kids and see how they love you so much being their mother. :revolving_hearts: If you decide 4th is your last one then get tubes tied. :blush:

hmmm ??? Is hubby / daddy happy ? YES What a true blessing for your family ::: God knows what He is doing ::: Pray :: He will change things in your life that need to be changed ::: Appreciate and enjoy this new blessing :::In Jesus Name.

First quit bitching at this poor girl you jealous bunch of ninnies! Next it’s easy to become distant from family and friends when you’re a mom. You are hormonal and scared of what may be and that’s fine. There are support groups on Facebook, and if you plan on having the baby try talking about these feelings with your PCP you may need help working through this. Each kid is different so is each pregnancy. Depression is normal in the first and last trimester. Making “mom friends” is important. Finding someone out there with a bunch of kids close to yours in age and amount so you can lose your minds together is necessary. You got this.

You can’t stop crying because you are hormonally deranged. This child is a blessing! You will sort it all out and it will be fine. Hang in there you will be okay

Sending prayersBabiesare a beautiful blessing.Hope you feel better soon.

Prayers for you, your family, and your new baby. I know there’s so many comments so you probably won’t see this, but I still want to say that there’s nothing wrong with you. I wanted a baby, and I was scared when I finally got pregnant, too. Because having a baby is scary, and I can’t imagine what 4 would be like. You’re not scared for no reason, there could be complications, a newborn and three kids could be hard to balance, and a lot of the burden will be on you. But you have to remind yourself that you’re strong, too. You were strong enough to get through traumatic birth and c-sections, you were strong enough to raise three children, you were strong enough to stay home for their sakes and you will keep being strong. Don’t feel bad for being able to see the negative of having this baby. All of life gives and takes, and this baby will take from you and it will give. I just pray that even if you don’t see this your heart hears this message and that God calms your fears and reminds you that you still have life and fight in you and that you’re a great mother and that you’ll only get better with time and experience. Amen.

I was just here. :pensive: got pregnant after trying for 3 years and 2 miscarriages. I have a 10 year old about to turn 11. I cried. I was angry. Sad. Scared of another miss. But I’m now 26 weeks and it’s been a process but I’m excited now. Go through all the emotions. It’s ok to not be happy about it. It’s ok to feel guilty about not being happy. Hopefully it turns around after you had time to process it. It took me until the 2nd trimester to tell anyone cause they would get all excited and my response was always “thanks I’m just not there yet.” The few who knew understood. Sending prayers. :heartpulse:

If it wasn’t meant to be it wouldn’t be.

Look call it hormones but reality is YOU are the mum. And Mothering these children is obviously what you are destined for. Fuck work and fuck fake family. You are the family these babies are your family. And this miracle baby is something to be happy about. You got this.