I found out ovaries are solid/frozen: Advice?

Last year I was diagnosed with a cyst in my ovaries. Latter, the doctors said it would go away with time. Fast forward to earlier this year, I had very intense lower abdominal; I went back to the doctors, my cyst from last year has grown. I was given the 21-day pill as medication for three months. Three months later, I went for a follow-up check and test. My cyst is gone, but my ultrasound shows both of my ovaries are solid/frozen.

67 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. I found out ovaries are solid/frozen: Advice? - Mamas Uncut

1 Like

Yes they can dissolve! I had a 6cm disappear after 2 months

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. I found out ovaries are solid/frozen: Advice? - Mamas Uncut

She needs to drink soursop and seamoss tea for about 6 months.

Cut out red meat. Eat as close to natural as possible.

Seamoss and soursop leaves can be purchased www.peloujseamoss.com

I ad a cyst on each ov my ovaries the size ov a babys head an was due to av a hysterectomy, but with covid my operation kept getting cancelled, one day while I was driving my cysts burst I can tell you I’ve ad 3 kids an the pain I felt with the cysts was a million times worse ,I carnt tel you how painful it felt I cried like a baby an nothing was taking the pain away, I ad both ovaries removed the next day

I have a headache!What is going on in this post? Are you saying your ovaries are frozen in your body?

7 Likes

Okay I’m lost on this because I’ve never heard of that I’m just don’t know what that is

2 Likes

I’m also not sure what it going on. Need more of clear explanation as to what is happening to you and what exactly you are asking.

3 Likes

I think you may be confused about what your doctor told you. Ovaries don’t “freeze”. They can cease to function and not release eggs, but cryogenics is the only way to freeze a body part. There is such a thing as a solid cyst, also known as a complex cyst. They are usually blood filled and extremely painful, and when they burst, they flood your ovaries.

1 Like

If you would like to message me and explain so that I can post here and all understand, would be 100% confidential still :purple_heart:

1 Like

Do you mean that your ovaries are stuck to another organ?

You mean like they are no longer functioning?

Nothing could freeze inside ur hot body lol

3 Likes

They wouldn’t literally freeze, they can be blocked and the doctors can help to unblock them?

What? What is it you’re asking advice on? This seems like something you should be talking to a Dr about.

1 Like

I would go to a fertility expert if I had a question as important as this one.

3 Likes

I’m not familiar with this.

1 Like

I would suggest you find a good gynecologist and get answers.

6 Likes

I had a few cysts,but they got smaller ,every six monthes I got an ultrasound,then they were gone.Id get a second opinion,hope it gets better

1 Like

I’ve had same cysts on my ovaries for close to as year

How can an ultrasound show that ovaries are frozen seriously that is done by daily hormone checking. You take an ovulation test daily.

4 Likes

If you want children you can adopt or do foster care. They really need you. If not there are egg donors.

2 Likes

I have PCOS polycystic ovarian syndrome and still went on to have 5 kids total. My oldest is 28,22 twin 17 yr olds and my youngest is 4 . I had my youngest when I was 41 and had a cyst growing alongside him so it is possible to still get pregnant and bring to term but miscarriage rate is high. I have 5 surviving children but would’ve had 13 total if they had lived

6 Likes

Cysts are part of your monthly cycle, everyone gets them and they dissolve monthly, it’s when they attach and don’t dissolve. I had intense pain and went to Er, found out I had a cyst that ruptured and the only to do was let it absorb back into my system. Years later I had a hysterectomy due to another attached to my ovaries

4 Likes

Had large cysts on both ovaries , had surgery to remove both ovaries, felt like a million dollars afterwards, no more pain, no more problems.

6 Likes

I sorry. NEVER go to a male Dr. for female issues. Hemorrhage for a month straight. He said IT would stop. Issue not resolved and sterilized me.

I had a cyst the size of a pea in the November and by January it was the size of a football …they removed it .
I don’t understand why yours was left as they usually test for cancer on removal …I lost a tube and an ovary because it engulfed them and they said my other ovary wasn’t productive…I went on to have my miracle baby naturally 12 years later

8 Likes

With all your problems I’m surprise you are not dead

2 Likes

I don’t know what you mean but if your eggs aren’t being released you can use hormone therapy to regulate and start your periods again. Also g eggs to cycle… I highly doubt all your eggs are gone. Or frozen.

4 Likes

That’s what birth control does, it “freezes” your ovaries so they don’t throw any eggs

2 Likes

How can they be frozen?

2 Likes

You had very intense abdominal…pain??? Have you seen a gynecologist or just your GP??? Gynecologist may be able to find out more or do more…such as what is “freezing” your ovaries

2 Likes

Keto. I have pcos and was told that I would never have a child Naturally. I did years of hormone treatments with no prevail. So I gave up. Years later I was getting healthy, working out, and was on keto. Had my 1st peroid naturally in more than 15 years and boom pregnant. Shes now 3 months old

I had that treatment and it is frozen I also had a daughter 3 years later and a daughter 20 God is good

They are not frozen. They have just stopped hormone production because of the medication. They should regain function.

1 Like

Y’all are idiotic if you think she means her ovaries are literally frozen like they’ve been put in the freezer :roll_eyes:

18 Likes

I have never heard of that happening I hate that has happened to you

They aren’t literally frozen. I had this same issue in my teens. I had a 7cm cyst on my left ovary. They put me on two types of birth control. It stopped my functions in my ovaries(frozen ovaries) . They then went in to do a cyst removal because, the treatment didn’t work. I didn’t have function in my ovaries til my body fully developed in my 20s. Somehow … oddly enough. The doctors told me when I went into rehab with failing kidneys … I was told the substance I was addicted to threw my ovaries in overdrive and gave me back my function. I am 25 with a 2 year old daughter now…

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT GO THAT ROUTE. I literally had no idea it would work. Lol.

I’ve had cysts for years. But in the last year I’ve had one that has gotten huge and I didn’t even know the docs prescribe u meds for it Cus I’ve never gotten any and just suffer in pain and bleeding. lol wtf :flushed:

Should have them remove long time ago

I had cyst on my ovary and my obgyn dr said it was the size of a russet potato so he took out both tubes

Also I found out if you have cysts , going on the pill dissolves them

Wait , they gave you meds? I get ovarian cysts and the just tell me I won’t die and the pain will just be real bad till they explode .