I found voice recordings that my husband took of me: Thoughts?

I’d feel pretty weird

I’d have deleted them lol what is he going to do? hasnt got a leg to stand on

Just talk to him about it …

Well he could post about you snooping through his phone. We need more details.

I wish i would of took nore recordings of my husband before he died​:cry::sob:

5 Likes

If they are happy or sweet I’d say be touched but im assuming they aren’t too great as you wouldn’t be upset. I’d just ask him. No communication is the biggest relationship killer.

1 Like

Maybe he recorded it so he could listen to it again to insure himself he understood what you where saying.

2 Likes

March right up to his face and ask him, your both adults, married adults

8 Likes

“I feel betrayed and untrustworthy” she says as she goes thru a phone that doesn’t belong to her. If it’s an old phone, she would have had to turn it on and probably charge it for a bit. Hypocrisy

8 Likes

He likes the sound of your voice.

Sounds like you’re not happy, so they were bad. If that is the case sounds like he was gathering proof of something, proof of verbal abuse, or he thinks you’re cheating etc.

1 Like

Depends on the context of the recordings. Were you fighting? Did you make threats to him? Or are they sweet and fun? Was it something he thought he would forget that you need/want him to remember- like things you need from the store or appointment dates/times?
Ik when I was with my daughters father as soon as he started getting worked up around me I’d start recording cause he was abusive in every way. But I always let him know I was recording him. And it was said in the recordings so if we ever did end up in a situation that ended up in court he couldn’t say he didn’t know and I could use the recordings. I still have them time and date stamped backed up to my email.

1 Like

Depends on what’s on the recordings I guess. Have u listened to all of them???

3 Likes

ask him… straight up and one thing i can tell you after being with my husband for almost 23 years… if u dont communicate and just let it fester it will turn toxic and destroy you both

Break out into historical laughter and show him what you found.
Ask him what the heck he was doing?
Make it funny and a shame on him kinda thing… see what he says

Do you lie a lot or are you verbally abusive towards him?

1 Like

Not saying you should be but I’d be peed off

If your relation is good and a happy one then Act like you never found them. Don’t make drama where there isn’t any

More deets please. Why did the recordings bother you? What were they about?

1 Like

How can we answer without knowing what the recordings were of??

It depends why he is taking them. My hubby takes videos and pictures of me unaware and later shows them to me. And sometimes makes fin if me with those.