I have a messy situation I need help working through

Please bear with me as there is some backstory here. I’ve been with my boyfriend for a few months now. Our situation is a little weird. He and I have known eachother for a while. We went to school together from 4th grade-9th grade and reconnected on Facebook about 2 years ago. We went on a few dates but stopped seeing each other when both of our parents got sick (his mom had cancer and my father had a few heart attacks on that left him touch and go for a while). When my father started to do better he had already started casually seeing somebody else so we stayed friends and I began to date somebody else. I split up with the guy I was seeing and we reconnected again and went on a few dates as he was no longer seeing the other girl. He wanted a relationship with me and told me he did from the first time we reconnected but I wasn’t interested in jumping into something right away after getting out of a relationship and wanted to take a few months before getting involved in an actual relationship. During a trip to the hospital (I was attacked by a neighbor and was advised to get looked at) I found out I was 8 weeks pregnant. It was not his as I had not slept with him and it was my ex’s. I began to become very hesitant about continuing anything with him because I was pregnant and that made it a messy situation in my eyes. He insisted he wanted to be there for me even though the child is not his (my ex freaked and blocked me on everything when I told him). After a month or so I began to become comfortable with the idea of entering into a relationship because he seemed genuinely okay with the fact I was pregnant, he was always a good friend to me, and I did like him a lot. Shortly after we began dating I had a girl message me on Instagram. She had approached him not realizing he was in a relationship and while he did tell her he was seeing me he still flirted with her and told her how beautiful she was. She asked how his girlfriend would feel about the situation and he said that I would probably “just laugh”. She did not like that he continued to do these things despite admitting he was with somebody so she sought me out and messaged me with screenshots. She apologized for approaching him and she wouldn’t have if she had known he wasn’t single (his Instagram at the time had no indication he wasn’t single) but that she felt like I deserved to know. I confronted him and told him I most certainly was NOT laughing. He apologized profusely and told me he didn’t realize how serious I was about him and us. I told him the fact that I was in a relationship should show him I was serious and he agreed I was right. I told him I needed time to decide if I wanted to stay with him after this and took a week to think it over. I decided on giving it another shot as he did seem genuinely sorry and I told him I wouldn’t tolerate that bs going forward. He seemed to have changed his ways and we were doing really well. Flash forward to tonight. As I’ve gotten more pregnant I’ve began getting more self conscious of my body. I struggled with an eating disorder in the past and gaining weight (even though I know it’s healthy and supposed to happen) has been a HUGE trigger for me. I haven’t relapsed, and for that I’m proud of myself, but I have had a hard time coping with the changes. He and I have sex very regularly too. However something told me this evening to open his phone while he was in the shower after he received a Snapchat from a woman. I’m not the type to go through phones (and I know it was wrong) but I never have had something tell me to do something this strongly before. I swiped they chat (so I could see it but so it wouldn’t mark the message open) and it was innocent. However I noticed he was messaging quite a few women and one was marked as pending meaning the woman he was messaging removed him from Snapchat. Because it was pending when I clicked it I got to see his message and the story he was replying to. He was flirting with the girl. I closed out of the app, put the phone down and walked away. I’m so upset and hurt. On one hand I know I shouldn’t have looked but on the other hand I had a strong gut feeling and listened to it and found something. How do I even approach this. I don’t want to go about it in the wrong way so I haven’t said anything yet, but I don’t even want to be around him at this point. This hurts so badly because I am supposed to be his girlfriend and this is now the second time he’s done this. I also already feel like shit about myself and how this pregnancy is affecting me and I feel like it’s even worse because it isn’t his child. I get a pregnant body isn’t desirable, but he knew going into this relationship I was pregnant and idk. I’m just confused.