I have a messy situation I need help working through

You’re NOT in the wrong for snooping. No, you shouldn’t HAVE to in a relationship because trust is essentially the foundation, but gut instincts are rarely wrong. My phone is 100% open in my relationship and it’s the same for my partner because we have nothing to hide. If a man has friends of the opposite sex and the conversation is purely platonic, I see nothing wrong with that. That being said, men and women in monogamous relationships reallyyyyyy don’t need to be talking on social media with members of the opposite sex they don’t know, like having random women on Snapchat, I just don’t see a need for that. He is not single… You’ve already laid a boundary for this and he’s crossed it again. You have to decide whether you’re willing to give him another shot. If he was all about you and baby, doubt he’d be doing any of that.

Nope, he’s done it TWICE now after he knew how you felt about it. He didn’t change, he just got better at hiding it. LEAVE. You’ll be doing yourself and baby a favor :blue_heart: I’m sorry you’re going through this. I know how it feels but there are better men out there with more to offer!

3 Likes

Get a good lawyer to sort things out first with baby’s father. Then counseling for your feelings of where to go with this so called sweet guy. Might not be where you think.

He’s immature… I would cut your ties now before your child gets attached and it makes things worse… you’ll be okay! Get a counsler girl and get some support, that’s what I did! I hope it helps you too :pray::purple_heart:
& when I was pregnant it was the most beautiful I had ever felt! And I used to model before having kids :relaxed: Make this time about you and your baby…
You can do it! Hugs :purple_heart:

1 Like

He doesn’t seem ready to be in a committed relationship. Cut your losses and move on.

You are in the relationship with him just because you are pregnant and want a whole family for your child. It did not work out for you guys before and l’m assuming had it not been for the pregnancy you would not be with him. Let him go please. He is not ready to settle with you and he will keep reminding you that you got pregnant for someone else. That will not be a healthy relationship, you will find someone who truly loves you and your child.

Ever hear the old saying…burn me once shame on you burn me twice shame on me!!! He’s already burned you twice…….

2 Likes

Leave him. Right away.

Who told you the pregnant body isn’t desirable for one thing. For two leave him. He’s immature, clearly not ready for any of this.

That’s twice now he will just continue to do it and get better at hiding it as said above. And flirting will turn into more. Focus on that baby mama!

Have a proper sit down and discuss what the situation is with the both of you, he should know how much it hurts you, looks like he ain’t ready to settle down yet, maybe it is time to just leave and just focus on bringing the baby up,

It doesn’t sound like a deep enough connection between you or enough consistency to be putting up with the disrespectful flirting he is clearly not going to stop. I’d say walk away now before bringing a baby into the middle of a relationship that’s not going to last. And before you end up being tied to this man by potentially having a child with him.