I have a serious question

This boy I like comes into my work a lot I use to work with his mom , We work in a restaurant but she got hurt and quit. His mom is so protected over him it’s unreal she doesn’t like him having a girl friend at all. He’s been sheltered his whole life. He’s mainly scared of a woman , But he’s the sweetest thing ever he just don’t know how to talk to one. We catch each other starring at one another all the time when he comes in to eat and it’s so werid , because both of us are scared to talk to one another or make the first move. I’m just as scared as he is… I need advice on what to do??
12 Likes

Just go talk to him. You said you work in a restaurant? Easy… go ask if he needs something else, ask how the food is, introduce yourself and see where it goes. He’s shy and that’s okay… just take a deep breath and walk over

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/i-have-a-serious-question/14672

This is easy: talk to his mom instead. He will be sitting with her, right?

6 Likes

You guys post this question…BUT WONT POST MINE REGARDING MY KID.
Wow what a joke lol

7 Likes

Not gonna lie. If I were you I would avoid at all costs. Unless you want his mother inserting herself into every aspect of your relationship.

14 Likes

Lol run away. You’ll forever have a toxic situation if you even go there if the mom is that protective over him

7 Likes

if you are calling him a boy then you need to stay away from him.

12 Likes

He already has a woman in his life…his mother :grimacing::joy:

6 Likes

Run! His mom will ruin any chance of a healthy relationship.

5 Likes

I dated a guy at the end of high school and we were together a couple of years. He was/is a mommas boy, his mom made the calls and he basically did anything and everything to appease her. That and him being abusive is what ended my relationship with him.

1 Like

you referring to him as a boy tells me either he’s too young, you’re too young, or you’re both too young. Wait til a man comes into your work….

4 Likes

Just say hello to him when you see him again. Then the next time ask him how he is then build it up from there .

3 Likes

Is he a boy or a Grown Man ?
If he is an adult he can make his own decisions it is his Life,
NOT HIS MOTHER’S !!!
A man got to be a Man an stand up

Stay away from mommas boys!

Go ask how his days going. Then talk about your day.

1 Like

Go :on: bout your business ma’am !!

1 Like

Never date a mamas boy. Lol

You both sound too immature for a relationship.

3 Likes

Mommy issues. Stay away!!

He obviously likes you alot if he eats at the restaurant alot…and if he is always looking at you …try smiling and say hi whenever you see him and asking him how’s it going , how is your day, small conversation leads to them opening up

2 Likes

How old are you? How old is he? Sounds like you are young teenagers - - Maybe you need to grow up a little bit.

1 Like

Sounds like y’all are in high school…

1 Like

Mamas boy alert :rotating_light: run…