I have baby fever: Advice?

I have lousy baby fever!! Idk what to do about it! My husband and I have two kids together, and he has two from a previous marriage, so all together we have four. My little girl is two, and my baby boy just turned five months. His oldest two girls are almost 11(in a few days) and 8. But I’m having major baby fever!! I just don’t know what to do about the baby fever!

21 Likes

Enjoy the baby you have already lol.

19 Likes

Go snuggle your baby?? 5 months what a cute sweet age!

7 Likes

Well it takes two years for the female body to recover from pregnancy. You could volunteer to be a baby smuggler for the hospitals nicu. They never have enough help with all the babies.

10 Likes

Take some Tylenol and control that fever! A five month old is still a baby. Enjoy him!

10 Likes

Same! My husband and I have a 3 year old son together, and I have 2 kids from a previous relationship. They are 19 and 14. My hubby really wants one more!

You have a baby, how can you have baby fever lol

15 Likes

5 months old?! My baby is 6 months and I’m still enjoying him so much! I couldn’t imagine getting pregnant so soon, he’s still a little baby! My little baby :heart:

5 Likes

Try fostering infants if you are up to it.

I never had baby fever but just wait til yours both hit the terrible stages and chances of having baby fever will lessen

4 Likes

Let your body heal and snuggle your baby. I get it though, any of your friends have little babies offer to babysit.

5 months ?! Boo you got yourself the baby you are fevering over

11 Likes

Go work in a nursery at your church or local day care. Or spend that extra energy developing and instructing your children now.

Enjoy the 5 month old baby you have :heart:

3 Likes

Take a nap… and realize that a baby means never sleeping agiain! Lol

10 Likes

Be an adult and get over it like the rest of us lol

7 Likes

I always adopt a cat when I have severe baby fever and can’t (or shouldn’t for whatever reason) have a real life human baby :joy:

1 Like

I was the same. Honestly. I talked to my doctor about my body and dealing with pregnancy so soon. My son was 2 Months when my baby fever hit. The doctor advised me that they ask Mums not to full pregnant again till it’s been a year since they were in labour. We talked about exercises I can do to help strengthen my pelvic floor and stomach muscles so that they would be ready for a pregnancy at the one year mark. My son is 2 years old now and still an only child but, he’s an only child because of financial reasons.

2 Likes

Volunteer as a baby snuggler at your local hospital.

2 Likes

Hold your 5 month old. Bam baby fever cured. Lol

6 Likes

She probably means she loves a fresh newborn lol

2 Likes

Oh just :raised_hand: That feeling will go away

3 Likes

Really??? Put that energy into ur 5 month old

7 Likes

Do you have a nanny in the house with you?

1 Like

DONT. I have a 16 month old and a 3 month old. Dont do it :flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Foster a child when your done with your 5 month old so many kids out there need help!

2 Likes

How do yall get baby fever when you got a whole baby like what

7 Likes

Record a baby crying, set it as your alarm and schedule it to go off every couple hours day and night for a few days

4 Likes

Look at your finances and how much daycare cost.

Lol that’s what I thought, now I have a 13 month old and twins on the way in May. Baby fever=cured lol.

Uhh you have a infant :thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

You have a baby…
I have a 5 month old and I’m about to put the chastity underwear on :joy:

3 Likes

Get a job, add up all the expenses, get your tubes removed

1 Like

I had 3 under 3 omg I highly don’t recommend it. Obviously my first was planned but the other 2 weren’t. My daughter is actually a pill baby. But after having her I got my tubes tied.

Your baby is only 5 months lol pick him up & cuddle with him. Baby fever gone lol

6 Likes

Have a baby then!! Why ask Facebook about your family dynamic? Seems like u want more attention than u do a baby. Ijs

2 Likes

U have a baby wth lol

You shou li d have breastfed and have people to take care of your 5 month old.

I have baby fever too , mine are 2 yo 3 yo and 4 yo ! I get baby fever all the time then right when the egg is about to drop , my kids remind me why 3 is the best ! Baby ufc is not fun :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I want another when the time is right but then my 2 year old has a tantrum or does a shit on the floor and ruins it for me :woman_facepalming::joy::joy::joy:

Get a puppy… Seriously lmao between a 2 yr old, 5 month old & puppy you’ll be cured in a week!

You HAVE a baby! Doesn’t s/he count for anything? I’m really puzzled here.

9 Likes

What if you or your spouse lost your jobs? Would you still be able to afford to take care of the children you do have? Is it fair to the children you birth have already brought into this world?What if one of them needs braces in the future or something else expensive will you be able to afford it with another mouth to feed?

3 Likes

You have a 5 month old… you have a baby… go cuddle your baby who’s still a baby!

9 Likes

There’s something wrong with you lol

1 Like

You literally have a baby… He’s 5months old

2 Likes

5 month baby and you have baby fever? We’re any drugs involved in the making of this post? Lmao.
Seriously though. Have as many as you can afford.
I have 4. And I’m so done. Lol.

3 Likes

Walk down the baby isle to remind your self how expensive that is, look up videos on baby blow outs, and if that doesn’t help; babysit your niece/nephew for the entire weekend. Hope this helps

2 Likes

Babysit someone else’s kid. Baby fever is always temporary for me lol

1 Like

Just ignore the negative comments. Its normal to get baby fever it has to do with your hormones. Or maybe you are wanting another baby. I kept having baby fever until my family felt complete and now I dont have it anymore. I have 5kids back to back or maybe it was the chaos that caused me to stop having baby fever lol. Talk to your doctor and talk to your husband about how your feeling.

It’s probably your hormonal imbalance after having a baby. Cuddle with your baby you have now. Wait enjoy this baby… My opinion.

Take a deep breath,you are strong and will get through it!! :+1:

Talk to your husband about another baby…

I’m not understanding how you have baby fever, when you have a 5 month old baby. :woman_facepalming: Smh
You can’t be serious!

8 Likes

Seriously? U have. 5month old, that is a freaking baby

4 Likes

You literally have a 5 MONTH OLD baby. How is that not enough baby fever :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Calculate how much it will cost you to raise the kids you have & send them to college, pay for medical expenses, food, driving lessons, sports, birthday parties, and on and on. Figure out what kind of work you’d have to do to raise them all if hubs was no longer in the picture. That’ll sober you up quickly!

Babysit, do nursery at Sunday School or equivalent, be a foster parent, get your shots & background checks to help at a day care (or get a job there). Get a baby pet.

Enjoy the kids you have! We are struggling to house and feed and educate and provide health care for the population we have, and people are taking a huge toll on the health of our planet. You have reached double replacement value already.

Find fun and meaningful things to do with the kids you have, don’t spread your time, affection and energy too thin. Then look forward to grandchildren.

Deep breaths and check your hormones, and redirect yourself. :heartpulse:

I had it too. Its hormones from having your baby. Resist the urge and let yourself take care of the baby you have, when your post partum hormones level back out you will feel normal again.

What’s with all the negative comments on here?? This group should be about supporting each other isn’t it??

Baby fever with a baby? Mkayy

1 Like

Better take some Children’s Tylenol

2 Likes

What does it matter how old her youngest is??? I had baby fever between my older 2 as they are 23 months apart. Now i have a gap between my older two and my youngest (divorce ect)… I’ve had baby fever since my youngest was oh idk maybe 6m old. (Shes 14m now. I also have a 10yr and 8yr girls) talk to hubby if you guys can afford it go for it. As much as i want another im waiting at least two more years (when shes 3).

When my middle daughter was a newborn I had it :woman_shrugging:t4: her and my youngest are 17 months apart :purple_heart: I definitely can say I’m good now even though those feelings still creep in sometimes but I chalk that up to being my middle thirties and my body feels like my clock is ticking to have anymore

It’s too soon. Don’t

How do you have baby fever when you have a baby???:joy::joy:

4 Likes

A 5 month old is a baby! :joy: you crazy girl! Jk…

1 Like

Go volunteer at a church nursery.

How do you have baby fever when you have a 5. month. old. BABY?!!! Come ask that same question when your youngest is 5 years old​:roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:

Enjoy your infant? Have another? It’s up to you and your husband.

3 Likes

Settle down. You got 2 babies already. Take your time enjoying them first.

3 Likes

I saw a post that said if u have baby fever take a nap and if enjoyed that nap then dont have kids.

6 Likes

I have baby fever so bad sometimes, (mostly at work) :joy: but then when my 1 year old decides to take her diaper off and spread shit everywhere it quickly changes my mind :joy: like NOPE IM DONE!
Plus I like my sleep