I have been bleeding non stop since I got my tubes tied: Advice?

Look up post tubal ligation syndrome.

I got my tubes tied after my c section. First period was hell. I thought I was bleeding to death. Went to the hospital and everything. I donā€™t think itā€™s supposed to hurt like that nor are u supposed to bleed like that still

1 Like

Call your surgeon immediately.

Your tubes and tampon are not near each other. The pain experienced wearing a tampon would be from your cervix. Also, the amount of time you bleed after each child is different, doesnā€™t have to have anything to do with your tubes. Get back in for a recheck with OB/Gyno

2 Likes

I bled for 9 solid months afterwards. I only stopped once for 4 days and twice for 2 days IN 9 MONTHS. Then my periods were every 3 months for a long time. They are now back to normal and my tubal was in 2009.

1 Like

Tubal ligation should not make you bleed and in pain. Your tubes and the tampon are not close to each other. Go to doc now!
I had a tubal and used tampons for 30 yrs after

1 Like

Had had time after i did had to burn my cervix and now i have no period thtat was 10 years ago

I had mine tied and had no problems. You really need to get checked out something seems wrong

Donā€™t look for advice here.
Seek medical advice from a professional

Go see your fucking doctor. Turn your brain back on

I had my done 12 years ago now I have pof Premature ovarian failure

Worst thing I ever did was to have my tubes tied. Pain and ridiculous flow afterwards. Got a hysterectomy. Best thing I ever did.

Sorry No help here had mine done during kid#3 c section best decision Iā€™ve ever made

1 Like

Iā€™ve had some pain. I got mine tied in october. But the first period after it, I thought I was going to bleed out and the cramps are so darn painful! But I donā€™t have any issues other than that. I have yet to use a tampon, mainly for the fact that I know itā€™s probably not going to help me any. If I were you, I would call your doctor and explain your situation. Sometimes it takes talking to them. I called mine when I got my period because of how heavy it was.

I had that for almost 7 months after my second baby. Ended up having ablation done

Had mine done last month and decided to also keep my IUD due to the fact it stops my periodsā€¦ After surgery I bled for 1day and have not since.

Eh totally not normal i has my son i october and have never had pain.

Probably left something inside of you

Damn it!!! All these comments about how getting tubes tied was a mistakeā€¦ And I wanted to do it after this pregnancyā€¦ My 3rdā€¦ And Iā€™m currently 32 weeks pregnantā€¦ Definitely be talking to my doctor about all these side effectsā€¦ What else would u recommend I ask her before I decide???

Look up post tubal ligation syndrome. Itā€™s the dirty little secret your OB wonā€™t tell you about. Theyā€™d rather mutilate your insides for profit then make you have expensive and painful procedures to fix the complications rather than refer your spouse to have a virtually pain and side effect free and often easily reversible vasectomy. I bled so much for 2 years after I had to have my whole uterus cauterized. If you canā€™t tell Iā€™m still a little bitter and my youngest is 9 years old!

I have the same issue and the pain and bleeding has been non-stop for the past 2.5 years since I had my tubal. Iā€™m scheduled for a hysterectomy 12/27.

Had to have mine reversed due to complications. Look into Post tubal ligation syndrome.